Twice As Many Firearms Purchased During Obama's Terms In Office

the chickenshit wingers are so damn scared of Muslims their only option is to buy as many guns as they can.

The gun companies don't want them to know they have a 1 in 20 million chance of a terrorist attacking them.

Now they have a shit load of guns and a stock pile of ammunition they feel safer.

Bring your Glock to the bomb fight. Free admission for anyone carrying two or more guns. Be there !

Says the moron pissing their panties that Americans have arms to protect themselves with.

What are you so afraid of? That decent Americans will figure out that you and your filthy party are the real enemy?

Go change your urine soaked panties now.

the chickenshit wingers are so damn scared of Muslims their only option is to buy as many guns as they can.

The gun companies don't want them to know they have a 1 in 20 million chance of a terrorist attacking them.

Now they have a shit load of guns and a stock pile of ammunition they feel safer.

Bring your Glock to the bomb fight. Free admission for anyone carrying two or more guns. Be there !

Says the moron pissing their panties that Americans have arms to protect themselves with.

What are you so afraid of? That decent Americans will figure out that you and your filthy party are the real enemy?

Go change your urine soaked panties now.

I own more guns than you do asshat. I'm a life member of the NRA too ... how about you BOI ?

You nailed it!! I've been to at least two dozen gun shows. They were usually held at some location where up to date entertainment appeared routinely. I've never been to one that some rare guns and weapons.....including a 2nd world war bazooka(tank destroyer) and some hand grenades weren't right out on display. Just wait till the radicals gather up and really get serious about their work. If something doesn't change we will become easy pickings.

I own more guns than you do asshat. I'm a life member of the NRA too ... how about you BOI ?

Really? How many guns do I own?

And what does the NRA you belong to stand for? I mean, given your desire to revoke the 2nd Amendment, it sure isn't "National Rifle Association," is it?

And of course I belong to the National Rifle Association.

No goddam wonder.......people couldn't afford to buy guns during Bush's run. Unemployment over 7%, economy bleeding over 700,000 jobs a month....national debt doubled etc. etc. Had to hand banks over $800 billion to avoid a depression. What a record. I think his family members were first cousins to Herbert Hoover.

No, retard, that isn't the reason. It's because every time Obama goes on tv talking about implementing gun control the masses run out and stock up.

You nailed it!! I've been to at least two dozen gun shows. They were usually held at some location where up to date entertainment appeared routinely. I've never been to one that some rare guns and weapons.....including a 2nd world war bazooka(tank destroyer) and some hand grenades weren't right out on display. Just wait till the radicals gather up and really get serious about their work. If something doesn't change we will become easy pickings.

Sure you have.

Oh, if there were antique weapons, they were disabled, Comrade.

Something is going to change in November, the traitorous democrats are going to lose the white house.

Sure you have.

Oh, if there were antique weapons, they were disabled, Comrade.

Something is going to change in November, the traitorous democrats are going to lose the white house.

LOL.....you've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. You folks need to "Get Real"

There will be no more Republican presidents. The only way you ever win is by and through the gerrymandered districts and precincts and that doesn't count in a presidential election. The whole state and all it's electoral votes are awarded to the majority winner of the popular vote.

No goddam wonder.......people couldn't afford to buy guns during Bush's run. Unemployment over 7%, economy bleeding over 700,000 jobs a month....national debt doubled etc. etc. Had to hand banks over $800 billion to avoid a depression. What a record. I think his family members were first cousins to Herbert Hoover.

And, Obama's failed policies have put the citizens of this country's lifes at risk
Every time the Marxist Obama speaks out for more gun control, Smith and Wesson stock goes up.

Interesting in that these guns were purchased by law abiding individuals, adhering to state and federal laws, otherwise they wouldn't have the statistics would they? So just who the fuck do you think commits the crimes in this country? As for terrorists purchasing guns, how the fuck do you think for one minute your f---ing laws would curtail those involved in terrorism or crime from securing guns illegally on the black market? Liberal minds fail to grasp reality and they think for one minute a new law or confiscation will amount to crap. Worked real well in Paris didn't it?

Another failed far left narrative thread!

With close to 40% of the workforce out of work under Obama not sure how anyone with any grasp of reality could make such claims..
Um...during the Great Depression, the unemployment was at 25% and that was a massive disaster. Show us where you got the 40% figure.
That's the number under Obama....today.

With close to 40% of the workforce out of work under Obama not sure how anyone with any grasp of reality could make such claims..
Um...during the Great Depression, the unemployment was at 25% and that was a massive disaster. Show us where you got the 40% figure.

Unemployment is different from labor force figures, learn the difference far left drone!

Unemployment is different from labor force figures, learn the difference far left drone!
Apparently, you know me not. I am far FROM the left. Obama claims lower then actual unemployment figures by disregarding that part of the labor force that has QUIT LOOKING FOR A JOB.

I am on your side.

Apparently, you know me not. I am far FROM the left. Obama claims lower then actual unemployment figures by disregarding that part of the labor force that has QUIT LOOKING FOR A JOB.

I am on your side.

Just reinforcing my original comments with the far left drone that has disappeared from this thread..

I am on your side.

Just reinforcing my original comments with the far left drone that has disappeared from this thread..
Still looking for you to link your figures. How come you haven't yet?

I am on your side.

Still looking for you to link your figures. How come you haven't yet?

Just because you do not know what you are talking about it is not on someone that is not far left to educate you on the difference of unemployment vs labor force..

Many thread have been on this, but because you blaze into post your narrative you skip over the facts and reality..

You're not allowed to pull statistics from your ass.

Your punishment -- you must eat that piece of statistic you pulled from your ass.

Forum List

Back