TWELVE U.S. Embassy Attacks During George W. Bush Administration

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By David Edwards

As The Daily Dolt noted on Thursday, terrorists attacked U.S. embassies 12 times while President George W. Bush was in office. At least eight of those attacks occurred while Rumsfeld was serving as secretary of Defense.

Including the attacks on Tuesday, U.S. embassies have come under attack twice since Obama took office.

More: Rumsfeld defends Romney: Embassy attacked because of ‘American weakness’ | The Raw Story

Actually, there were twelve terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities abroad during George W. Bush’s tenure — the most of any president in history — and eight of those occurred while Donald Rumsfeld was in office.

More: Rumsfeld Tweets Embassy Attacks Due To "Perceived American Weakness" | The Daily Dolt

political-pictures-iowa-flooding-bush-fault.jpg

well, considering beginning with 2011 there have been 6 attacks on US Embassies under Obama in less than 2 years...

well, considering beginning with 2011 there have been 6 attacks on US Embassies under Obama in less than 2 years...

Please name them with credible facts. I'm aware of only two under Obama to date.

2011 United States Damascus, Syria 2011 Syrian uprising[4]
2011 United States Kabul, Afghanistan 2011 Kabul Attacks[5]
2011 United States Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina [6]
2012 United States Cairo, Egypt 2012 attack on the American Embassy in Egypt
2012 United States Benghazi, Libya 2012 attack on the American Consulate in Libya
2012 United States Sanaa, Yemen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_embassy_attacks

Last edited:
How many Ambassadors were killed when da Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh was POTUS?

I was just going to say that. Let's see if Chief Jay Strongbow gets back to us.
You watch your ass.

At least Chief Jay Strongbow had a real job, other than that of spamming links to far leftist crackpot websites and blogs all day long.

Please name them with credible facts. I'm aware of only two under Obama to date.

2012 United States Benghazi, Libya 2012 attack on the American Consulate in Libya
List of attacks on diplomatic missions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the footnotes in your link. BTW, Afghanistan is a war zone.

and Libya was 'liberated' by us? so?

and that has what to do with what? You stated there were 12 under Bush in 8 years. I stated there have been 6 in less than 2 under Obama, 3 of which have been in 3 days.
Now, you started this, not me. :eusa_boohoo:

I knew one of the idiots would start this thread.....trying to downplay Obamination getting an Ambassador KILLED.

Oh, did you also know Buuuuuuuuush had a DUI decades ago???? Huh? Did YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?

No, don't look over there at Obamination.....look over there at Buuuuuuuuuuuush!

It's a stretch to even count 2 under Obama up until recent attacks. Regarding Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina - it was only one man firing shots. Kabul doesn't count since it's a war zone.

By David Edwards

As The Daily Dolt noted on Thursday, terrorists attacked U.S. embassies 12 times while President George W. Bush was in office. At least eight of those attacks occurred while Rumsfeld was serving as secretary of Defense.

Including the attacks on Tuesday, U.S. embassies have come under attack twice since Obama took office.

More: Rumsfeld defends Romney: Embassy attacked because of ‘American weakness’ | The Raw Story

Actually, there were twelve terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities abroad during George W. Bush’s tenure — the most of any president in history — and eight of those occurred while Donald Rumsfeld was in office.

More: Rumsfeld Tweets Embassy Attacks Due To "Perceived American Weakness" | The Daily Dolt

Did the Administration Apologize....I mean Condemn those attacks?

It's a stretch to even count 2 under Obama up until recent attacks. Regarding Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina - it was only one man firing shots. Kabul doesn't count since it's a war zone.

Oh, I 've got it, you now are setting different criteria. Why is it when someone loses their own ridiculous point they then try to change the parameters? You lost. Get over it.

Last edited:

Oh, I 've got it, you now are setting different criteria. Why is it when someone loses their own point they then try to change the parameters? You lost. Get over it.

I'm only interested in facts and truth - not gotcha.

Forum List

Back