Turns out Trump Really Hates Veterans, Captured or Not…Living or Not

Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving.
Oh, he showed up. I guess that makes up for all the veterans who died waiting for medical care. He thanked them as they were dying because of his indifference.
Go ahead and pretend you care about them...OR the ones waiting to pay their mortgage bills now...
Unlike you, I care a hell of a lot more about them than I do those f-ing flag burning illegals you want to flood our country with, you hypocrite.

Even the black ones? You're on record as not liking black people.

Yeah, it's called responsibility. Unlike blacks, who breed indiscriminately without regard to the future or well being of the child. Not something you should be proud of.

That's funny. Blacks never do shit unless they're in a pack. And don't talk to me about a race war when blacks and hispanics are the most violent and racist people on the planet.

Look at the porch monkey jumping up and down in his cage, swinging by his tail, talking shit (from the safety of his keyboard, of course). You ain't about shit, nigga.

First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

Now it has come to light that the VA is short-changing living veterans as well:

View attachment 231795

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Glitch delays GI Bill benefits to veterans

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Thank you! This is not a surprise to most veterans. The Trump NaziCons are still plotting to privatize the VA. It's all about greed - not what's best for veterans.

Obama’s VA scandal was much worse. You’re uncharacteristically right about that. But at least he showed up at the ceremonies to remember the fallen, honor the heroes, and thanked those who served and are serving.
Oh, he showed up. I guess that makes up for all the veterans who died waiting for medical care. He thanked them as they were dying because of his indifference.
Go ahead and pretend you care about them...OR the ones waiting to pay their mortgage bills now...
Unlike you, I care a hell of a lot more about them than I do those f-ing flag burning illegals you want to flood our country with, you hypocrite.

Yeah, it's called responsibility. Unlike blacks, who breed indiscriminately without regard to the future or well being of the child. Not something you should be proud of.

That's funny. Blacks never do shit unless they're in a pack. And don't talk to me about a race war when blacks and hispanics are the most violent and racist people on the planet.

Look at the porch monkey jumping up and down in his cage, swinging by his tail, talking shit (from the safety of his keyboard, of course). You ain't about shit, nigga.
Yeah, even the black ones. But not surprised you would try to change the subject. You've been handed your ass in this thread several times so I guess that's the only option you have since you can't admit you were wrong in your opening statement.

First the blob doesn’t show up at a 100 year anniversary of WWI in Europe; after flying to Europe to attend it. Then he doesn’t travel 2 miles from the White House to honor Vets….ON VETERANS DAY….

Now it has come to light that the VA is short-changing living veterans as well:

View attachment 231795

The blame for the underpayment for housing and educational benefits—benefits the veterans earned—was due to an old computer system or is at least being blamed on an old computer system.

But now that the error was discovered and admitted to by the VA, the VA has stated that the number of under/no payments is so massive that they will not make an attempt to find the victims and honor their commitments.

Trump simply doesn’t care about veterans. When nobody in the history of your family has ever served like the Drumpf clan has….I guess I can see the reason for the institutional hatred.

Glitch delays GI Bill benefits to veterans

Also from Fox News:

View attachment 231798

Which brand of crystal ball do you use? Perhaps you are in direct contact with the spirits.

Yeah, even the black ones. But not surprised you would try to change the subject. You've been handed your ass in this thread several times so I guess that's the only option you have since you can't admit you were wrong in your opening statement.

Seems like yours is the ass getting handed to you...you're the one now going back on your word...sucks for you.

Seems like yours is the ass getting handed to you...you're the one now going back on your word...sucks for you.
Give it up, lesbo. You made a fool out of yourself on the first page. I'm surprised you didn't ask the mods to close the thread.

Forum List

Back