Turn It Around (Lucius)

Yer tryin' really hard to win leader board arentcha? All these dumb threads.

Just to be bitchy...I should slam bam the fuck out of the board and win again. But nah. Since you are so desperate...have at it.

Just to be bitchy...I should slam bam the fuck out of the board and win again. But nah. Since you are so desperate...have at it.

I'm really not Gracie. I'm totally bored. I wish they could stop my posts counts to prove to everyone I'm not trying to win. Just make you look pathetic to win Top Poster anyway.

It's like getting lifeless f*cker of the month.

I've been up top to have people pass me many times... I'll be taking a few days off this week.

I'm really not Gracie. I'm totally bored. I wish they could stop my posts counts to prove to everyone I'm not trying to win. Just make you look pathetic to win Top Poster anyway.

I already have that award, but I'm to lazy to post a lot.

There is usually someone who posts more in I one month than I've posted since I've joined.

Last edited:

There is usually someone who posts more I one month than I've posted since I've joined.
And that was over a year ago.

There is usually someone who posts more I one month than I've posted since I've joined.

have you seen Blame It On Rio? Here is a pic of Michelle Johnson

After this month I'll become either too lazy or bored.... I'm already bored of the politics... only so many games you can play.... need more stimulation!

This song reminds me of work...

(because it's boring) (but I like it)

Not yet.

Not yet.

You only need to look at the clip of the beach scene with her and Michael Caine....

That was her first role

Forum List

Back