Turkish President Erdogan: ‘Our God Commands Us To Be Violent To Non Muslims”

... I am not defending Erdogan but our freedom. I don´t know if Erdogan is an Islamist or anything besides being a political opportunist. That doesn´t matter as freedom is always the freedom of those who don´t share my opinion. That´s the actual definition of freedom. As long as he adheres to our laws he is just a President who visits potential voters. We are not supposed to meddle in a democratic process of another country. That this is taking place in our country is a result of our policies and not of Erdogan´s actions. His support among Turks in Germany is greater than that of the Turks in Turkey, by the way.

You are not a German and you do not live in Germany. So why do you write always such a nonsense? Erdogan never had any right to come to Germany and to make here hate speeches against Germans or any others. And no one has in general any rIght to make in Germany electoral campaigns - except he is a German - or in some cases a member of the EU, when Germans have to vote in this context. Electoral campaigns from foreign nations are not allowed in Germany.

Last edited:
... I am not defending Erdogan but our freedom. I don´t know if Erdogan is an Islamist or anything besides being a political opportunist. That doesn´t matter as freedom is always the freedom of those who don´t share my opinion. That´s the actual definition of freedom. As long as he adheres to our laws he is just a President who visits potential voters. We are not supposed to meddle in a democratic process of another country. That this is taking place in our country is a result of our policies and not of Erdogan´s actions. His support among Turks in Germany is greater than that of the Turks in Turkey, by the way.

You are not a Germans and you do not live in Germany. So why do you write always such a nonsense? Erdogan never had any right to come to Germany and to make Trukish hate speechs against Germasn or others. And no one has in general any rIght to make in Germany electoral campaigns - except he is a German - or in some cases a member of the EU.
Yes, I am a German in Germany.
And whether Erdogan can visit Germany or not is up to the government to decide.

... I am ... defending ... our freedom. ...

Do it. Stop it to be a criminal Nazi.
Yes, our freedom is a national matter. Your craze is not compatible with freedom. The actual nazi is you.

You propagated to murder all German politicians, all refugees and all members of NGO's who help refugees. This is your racist criminal hate speech. But your freedom of death is no freedom at all, Nazi.

You are not a Germans and you do not live in Germany. So why do you write always such a nonsense? Erdogan never had any right to come to Germany and to make Trukish hate speechs against Germasn or others. And no one has in general any rIght to make in Germany electoral campaigns - except he is a German - or in some cases a member of the EU.

You are not. "Bleipriester" is not a German word. I sounds only German. And you write often at times, where nearly everyone is sleeping in Germany.

Long years ago it was a wrong decision of the German government not to throw out of Germany Erdogan, when he had visited Germany and had produce here hate speech against Germany and Germans.

You are not. "Bleipriester" is not a German word. I sounds only German. And you write often at times, where nearly everyone is sleeping in Germany.

Long years ago it was a wrong decision of the German government not to throw out of Germany Erdogan, when he had visited Germany and had produce here hate speech against Germany and Germans.
I already told you that this name has to do with computer gaming and is my own creation. Also, I can be awake when I like to.
And it was the right decision to keep the situation calm. You know, if the Turks here wreck havoc no one can stop them.

I already told you that this name has to do with computer gaming and is my own creation. Also, I can be awake when I like to.
And it was the right decision to keep the situation calm. You know, if the Turks here wreck havoc no one can stop them.

Okay. Give me your real name and your adress and I will make a compliant to the police. And your Nazi-nonsense "keep the situation calm" because the Turks here are dangerous is just simple nonsense. One more indicator that you don't have any idea about the real life Germany.

Last edited:

Okay. Give me your real name and your adress and I will make a compliant to the police. And your Nazi-nonsense "keep the situation calm" because the Turks here are dangerous is just simple nonsense. One more indicator that you don't have any idea about the real life Germany.

You have no clue about Turks and their nationalism.

I know that you are not a German, that you do not live in Germany and that you make an anti-German racist propaganda. And I know that more and more politicians in Germany get death threats from criminals like you, who propagate racist hatred against all polticians, all refugees and all members of NGOs, who help rerfugees. And the number of murdererd politicians on reason of hate crimes grows meanwhile. We know also that US-American Nazis are very active in Germany. For example the US-American terror organisation "Atomwaffen Division". Their center is in Florida, I heard. The superman Donald Trump, a man with a biological motivated social darwinistic philosophy of strength, moved to Florida too ... hmm ...

Last edited:

I know that you are not a German, that you do not live in Germany and that you make an anti-German racist propaganda. And I know that more and more politicians in Germany get death threats from criminals like you, who propagate racist hatred against all polticians, all refugees and all members of NGOs, who help rerfugees. And the number of murdererd politicians on reason of hate crimes grows meanwhile. We know also that US-American Nazis are very active in Germany. For example the US-American terror organisation "Atomwaffen Division". Their center is in Florida, I heard. The superman Donald Trump, a man with a biological motivated social darwinistic philosophy of strength, moved to Florida too ... hmm ...

Mr. Conspiracy, it is now high time for you to get treated. In a mental hospital.

Mr. Conspiracy, it is now high time for you to get treated. In a mental hospital.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi - wherever you might live and whatever your real nationality might be, anti-German. And in case of Donald Trump I have much more questions than answers. I never trusted in this vulgar fake president. And to see in you a member of the extremely criminal and violent US-American terror organisation "Atomwaffen Division" seems to drive you a little nervous. Why? To be or to play a wrong game - that is the question, isn't it, traitor?

Last edited:

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi - wherever you might live and whatever your real nationality might be, anti-German. And in case of Donald Trump I have much more questions than answers. I never trusted in this vulgar fake president.

Who trusts a President who just opened an Apple factory that produces Macs since 2013?
And stop that criminal Nazi shit. That´s not in compliance with German anti-discrimination law.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi - wherever you might live and whatever your real nationality might be, anti-German. And in case of Donald Trump I have much more questions than answers. I never trusted in this vulgar fake president.

Who trusts a President who just opened an Apple factory that produces Macs since 2013?
And stop that criminal Nazi shit. That´s not in compliance with German anti-discrimination law.

I never heard anything about that someone has to tolerate Nazis, who proclaims a "right to be hateful" for themselves, Nazi. Someone is totally on the wrong track, who has written all politicians should be murdered, all refugees should be murdered too and all members of NGO's, who help refugees, should also be murdered - and who expects on the other side others had to tolerate such a hate speech and danger for the public. Not "tolerance" but "psychiatric hospital or jail" is the question in your case, joker.

Last edited:

I never heard anything about that someone has to tolerate Nazis, who proclaims a "right to be hateful" for themselves, Nazi. Someone is totally on the wrong track, who has written all politicians should be murdered, all refugees should be murdered too and all members of NGO's, who help refugees, should also be murdered - and who expects on the other side others had to tolerate such a hate speech and danger for the public. Not "tolerance" but "psychiatric hospital or jail" is the question in your case, joker.

Selling out the people and country and exposing them to rapists and murderers is a serious crime and will be dealt with in accordance with Article 20 of the constitution.

Selling out the people and country and exposing them to rapists and murderers is a serious crime and will be dealt with in accordance with Article 20 of the constitution.

Nearly all Germans have a migration background on their own, within the own family or they have relatives and friends with a migration background. And to call all refugees and migrants "rapists" and "murderers" is just simple a crime in Germany. Defamation. In English I could call this crime "factless hate speech on reason of political mind manipulation with the goal to cause a national-socialistic revolution and tyranny again".

Last edited:

Nearly all Germans have a migration background on their own, within the own family or they have relatives and friends with a migration background. And to call all refugees and migrants "rapists" and "murderers" is just simple a crime in Germany. Defamation. In English I could call this crime "factless hate speech on reason of political mind manipulation with the goal to cause a national-socialistic revolution and tyranny again".

It is a proven fact that those are criminals. It start with "collecting" the money for the smugglers, then we have illegal entry in Europe with help of the NGO and political smuggler-associates. Once in Germany, robbery, violence, rape and murder, mostly among themselves, is the consequence. Whether all "refugees" are notorious criminals or not is not the point. The point is that the never ending flood of "refugees" contains a high percentages of barbarians. There must be en end to this criminal going-ons.

When you fly the Israeli airline El Al, their flight path makes a wide arc around Turkish airspace. They’re basically just another Islamofascist terrorist nation now.

And we can thank Obama for that. Throughout Turkey’s history the US and NATO have always backed the Ataturks when they would overthrow the government when it got too radicalized. That of course changed when the Hussein didn’t lift a finger to help the Ataturks when they tried to overthrow Erdogan, the Hussein’s “best friend”.

Now we have an ultra radical Islamist government in Turkey.

It is a proven fact that those are criminals. It start with "collecting" the money for the smugglers, then we have illegal entry in Europe with help of the NGO and political smuggler-associates. Once in Germany, robbery, violence, rape and murder, mostly among themselves, is the consequence. Whether all "refugees" are notorious criminals or not is not the point. The point is that the never ending flood of "refugees" contains a high percentages of barbarians. There must be en end to this criminal going-ons.

I wrote a detailed answer on this stupid bullshit - forgot to send it - and threw it away. It makes anyway no sense to speak with you. You are young but senile. Happy jail time. My hope is with your potential victims.

Forum List

Back