Turkish President Demands Apology From Biden

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Good old uncle shoe in mouth has been let loose again. I can understand why Obama picked Uncle Joe, he makes even him look good.

Turkish president demands apology from Biden

ANKARA, Turkey — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday demanded an apology from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and warned he would become "history for me" over comments in which he said the Turkish leader had admitted that Turkey had made mistakes by allowing foreign fighters to cross into Syria.

His mouth is so full of feet, I don't know how he talks around them.

Biden apologizes to Turkish president over remarks
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden has apologized to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan (REH'-jehp TY'-ihp UR'-doh-wahn) for saying the Turkish leader had conceded that his country mistakenly assisted foreign fighters, including Islamic State extremists, seeking to depose the Syrian regime.

The White House says Biden spoke to Erdogan on Saturday "to clarify comments" Biden made on Thursday at Harvard University.
(...)
News from The Associated Press

Biden apologizes to Turkish president over remarks
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vice President Joe Biden has apologized to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan (REH'-jehp TY'-ihp UR'-doh-wahn) for saying the Turkish leader had conceded that his country mistakenly assisted foreign fighters, including Islamic State extremists, seeking to depose the Syrian regime.

The White House says Biden spoke to Erdogan on Saturday "to clarify comments" Biden made on Thursday at Harvard University.
(...)
News from The Associated Press

Interesting, so Biden admits to lying or being stupid?

Good old uncle shoe in mouth has been let loose again. I can understand why Obama picked Uncle Joe, he makes even him look good.

Turkish president demands apology from Biden

ANKARA, Turkey — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday demanded an apology from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and warned he would become "history for me" over comments in which he said the Turkish leader had admitted that Turkey had made mistakes by allowing foreign fighters to cross into Syria.
/////////////////
he is also known as "Uncle Shotgun Joe" :lmao:

he reminds of "Gabby" Giffords without being a bullet brained loser. :up:

Forum List

Back