Turkish police fire tear gas to break up banned Istanbul homo march

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Turkish police fired tear gas to disperse revelers at a banned gay parade in central Istanbul on Saturday. Police in riot gear pushed and dragged people who had been gathering to take part in the LGBTQ2 event in a side street off the city's central Istiklal Avenue. Some people were dressed up, others waived rainbow flags. Some 20 people, including a photo journalist, were detained, according to media reports. Turkish authorities have repeatedly banned homo events in recent years. Before then, thousands of people used to take part in the parade in the streets of Istanbul. This year local authorities said they had banned the parade due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Did you heard about by western presstitute MSM?
Nothing.
Just imagine their outrage and 24/7 non-stop coverage if instead Erdogan it would be Putin.

Turkish police fired tear gas to disperse revelers at a banned gay parade in central Istanbul on Saturday. Police in riot gear pushed and dragged people who had been gathering to take part in the LGBTQ2 event in a side street off the city's central Istiklal Avenue. Some people were dressed up, others waived rainbow flags. Some 20 people, including a photo journalist, were detained, according to media reports. Turkish authorities have repeatedly banned homo events in recent years. Before then, thousands of people used to take part in the parade in the streets of Istanbul. This year local authorities said they had banned the parade due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Nothing.
Just imagine their outrage and 24/7 non-stop coverage if instead Erdogan it would be Putin.

And I'm sure that you are very upset about this oppressive action by Turkey. We know that you are very concerned about gay rights in Turkey and Russia as well as the U.S.

Nothing.

And I'm sure that you are very upset about this oppressive action by Turkey. We know that you are very concerned about gay rights in Turkey and Russia as well as the U.S.

I'm talking about twofold standards.

Nothing.

Tell us more about how concerned you are about gay rights in Turkey, or anywhere else for that matter. Tell us how much you are outraged by the failure of the US media to report on this and why you think that the response would have been different if it were Russia

Nothing.

Tell us more about how concerned you are about gay rights in Turkey, or anywhere else for that matter. Tell us how much you are outraged by the failure of the US media to report on this and why you think that the response would have been different if it were Russia

Erdogan is uktra conservative. There is a long standing Gay community in Istanbul. This is just the same as Putin,Orban and the other trash.

Russian online love for fags doesn't match what's going on on Russian streets.
Your love for fags is the reason you live in USA instead of Russia ?

Nothing.

Because I hate twofold standards

Forum List

Back