Turkish PM Erdogan : Don't let Israel meddle in Egypt

when it comes to obsession, the americans are the MOST obsessed people with Israel. the american govt works day and night to make sure israel is safe but their work always goes with the wind.
Saddly, America has a totally Z.O.G. (Zionist Occupied Government) that is run and directed by Israel and the Jews in the U.S. government. :evil:

Seriously,i'm beginning to think Muslims are just a bunch of whiny,cowardly little babies. So obsessed with such a tiny little strip of Land with such a tiny population? And why is Israel Turkey's concern? Why don't they just mind their own business and worry about their own country? It really is so perplexing to me watching so many huge Muslim Nations obsessing over and fearing such a tiny country. It's time for these Muslim nations to quit whining and just leave Israel alone. There will not be another Holocaust. The Jews will not allow that to happen again. So it's time for Muslims to get over their Holocaust fantasies and simply make peace with Israel. The Jews really are there to stay. That's just the way it is.

The thing is, Israel has a right to be concerned. They are neighbors with Egypt and have a right to be concerned about what is happening next door, if a revolution swept across Mexico of course the US would be concerned about it. plus Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything.

you keep saying the same stupid thing "Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything"

Turkey did not assassinate anyone in Lebanon. it did not rain Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and missiles. it did not open up a prison for humiliating the iraqis like abu graib. the turkish soldiers have no pictures on the internet exposing their crimes against humanity.

we want turkey to interfere in our business. they are not only our friends. they are our family and we consider them as if they are our flesh and blood.

In Islam there is what's called the "Ummah"

Ummah means the community/brotherhood of muslim people world wide.

The Palestinian people are part of this Ummah.

And thus must be defended by all true Muslims against aggression and oppression. :cool:

What complete and utter bullshit.

The Pals left Israel and entered other countries, each country forced them back into Israel.

Why?

B/c Ummah is utter bullshit compared to thier hatred for anything not muslim.

Seriously,i'm beginning to think Muslims are just a bunch of whiny,cowardly little babies. So obsessed with such a tiny little strip of Land with such a tiny population? And why is Israel Turkey's concern? Why don't they just mind their own business and worry about their own country? It really is so perplexing to me watching so many huge Muslim Nations obsessing over and fearing such a tiny country. It's time for these Muslim nations to quit whining and just leave Israel alone. There will not be another Holocaust. The Jews will not allow that to happen again. So it's time for Muslims to get over their Holocaust fantasies and simply make peace with Israel. The Jews really are there to stay. That's just the way it is.

The thing is, Israel has a right to be concerned. They are neighbors with Egypt and have a right to be concerned about what is happening next door, if a revolution swept across Mexico of course the US would be concerned about it. plus Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything.

you keep saying the same stupid thing "Turkey is getting involved in Iraq, Lebanon and Afghanistan so they have no right to tell Israel anything"

Turkey did not assassinate anyone in Lebanon. it did not rain Iraq and Afghanistan with bombs and missiles. it did not open up a prison for humiliating the iraqis like abu graib. the turkish soldiers have no pictures on the internet exposing their crimes against humanity.

we want turkey to interfere in our business. they are not only our friends. they are our family and we consider them as if they are our flesh and blood.

Yes because Turkey pretends their indescretions never happened, just like with the Armenians and Kurds, give me a break. And who the fuck are you to say Turkey has a right to be in peoples business?

and before that they were Christians.

It took the sword to convert people to islam.
No different that the Christians who used the sword to convert people to Christianity. :cool:

When it came to the region, they didn't use the sword, they used books and teachings.
LOL, son you need to read a few history books. :lol:

The Indians of North and South America are a perfect example of Christianity being spread by the sword.

The Spanish were particularly brutal in their conversion of indigenous Indians to Christianity. :doubt:

when it comes to obsession, the americans are the MOST obsessed people with Israel. the american govt works day and night to make sure israel is safe but their work always goes with the wind.
Saddly, America has a totally Z.O.G. (Zionist Occupied Government) that is run and directed by Israel and the Jews in the U.S. government. :evil:

We're so awful, and yet you won't leave. Hypocrite. Put your money where your mouth is and move to an Islamic state. Hell, I've even offered to pay your air fare. Serious offer. Go. We do not need your anti-semitic ass in the US.

Just look at a Globe or a Map and you'll get the true perspective on just how tiny Israel really is. So why are all these huge surrounding Muslim Nations so obsessed with and scared of them? It just makes no sense. It's all just petty hate & bigotry. These Muslims Nations should just make their Peace with Israel and call it a day. All this hate just isn't necessary. Another Holocaust will not be accepted by the Jews or the World for that matter. So just give it up Muslims. It aint gonna happen. Make Peace with Israel.

Yes because Turkey pretends their indescretions never happened, just like with the Armenians and Kurds, give me a break. And who the fuck are you to say Turkey has a right to be in peoples business?

it is an honor to get Turkey's opinions on middle east issues and have it interfere with our business.
the Turkish interference is always welcome unlike yours

Just look at a Globe or a Map and you'll get the true perspective on just how tiny Israel really is. So why are all these huge surrounding Muslim Nations so obsessed with and scared of them? It just makes no sense. It's all just petty hate & bigotry. These Muslims Nations should just make their Peace with Israel and call it a day. All this hate just isn't necessary. Another Holocaust will not be accepted by the Jews or the World for that matter. So just give it up Muslims. It aint gonna happen. Make Peace with Israel.

It doesn't matter if Israel was the size of a dog house, the Muslims would still not want Israel to exist.

Last edited:
I also hate it when meddling nations accuse other nations of meddling. Hey Turkey,just go away and mind your own business.

I also hate it when meddling nations accuse other nations of meddling. Hey Turkey,just go away and mind your own business.

Turkey is getting involved in other peoples business, like when they sent that flotilla to Gaza and sparked an international incident with the Israelis. They have some nerve trying to tell Israel what to do.

It really is time for Muslims to get over it and accept that Israel is there to stay. It really is ridiculous that all these huge surrounding Muslim Nations are so obsessed over such a tiny tiny little strip of land called Israel. And Turkey should just shut the hell up and mind their own business. Why are they so obsessed with Israel? It's pure Racism. That's all it is. If the Palestinians were smart,they would just ditch all the outside influences and make a Peace Deal with Israel. Israel is not going away. What don't the Muslims get about that? SHEESH!

I certainly would agree with your sentiments, but one also has to take account of the ongoing conflict between Christianity and Islam, as well as the secular conflict between Israelis (Jews) and Palestinians (Muslims). The state of Israel is very important to Fundamentalist Christians:

"In developing a working definition of Christian Zionism, one can say it is a 19th and 20th century movement within Protestant fundamentalism that supports the maximalist claims of Jewish political Zionism, including Israel’s sovereignty over all of historic Palestine, including Jerusalem. The modern state of Israel, as a fulfillment of prophetic scriptures, is regarded as a necessary stage prior to the second coming of Jesus..."
See: Christian Zionists, Israel and the ‘second coming’

Also keep in mind that Fundamentalist Christians believe that there is only one true path to God, via Jesus. Islam has no valid claims in terms of offering its believers Salvation (i.e entry into Paradise), as far as they are concerned. This religious conflict will not be resolved by politicians (Israeli and Palestinian) via their compromises over the shape of boundries and the location of settlements.

We're so awful, and yet you won't leave. Hypocrite. Put your money where your mouth is and move to an Islamic state. Hell, I've even offered to pay your air fare. Serious offer. Go. We do not need your anti-semitic ass in the US.
Why do you insist that I move?

I am an American citizen born and raised.

And I Love my country, plus wore the uniform to defend it.

But you come across as very anti-American in you attitudes CG

It is an American's "Right" to gripe, complain, like, or dislike, the government.

And to "vote" in laws and policies that reflect your personal beliefs and values.

But you don't seem to get that concept CG

btw Israel is NOT our 51st state and American's DO NOT have to defend or be loyal to that awful apartheid nation. :doubt:

Turkey is a country of true men and we need its powerful support.
God bless you, Turkey

lol! Who's "We?" The Palestinians would be much better off if they ditched outside influences and simply made Peace with Israel. Turkey should worry about Turkey. Their obsession with Israel is just stupid. The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

Since there never was a so called Holocaust.

There can't be a Holocaust II

The Holohoax is just a Zionist fantasy used to extort the Western nations into paying guilt money.

And giving them the stolen land of the Palestinians. :evil:

Modern Turkey's roots are Islamic; and has been for a thousand years. :cool:

Turks migrated to Anatolia from the Central Asian steppes and practiced shamanism and a pagan religion called Tengrianism. They converted to Islam when their migration took them through Persia. It would have been difficult to convert them 'by the sword' since they were the conquerors.

The same can be said of all Muslim Nations who obsess over Israel. Their dreams of a Holocaust II will not be coming true. Time for them to get over it and just make Peace with Israel.

Since there never was a so called Holocaust.

There can't be a Holocaust II

The Holohoax is just a Zionist fantasy used to extort the Western nations into paying guilt money.

And giving them the stolen land of the Palestinians. :evil:

Nice. :lol: :cuckoo:

Modern Turkey's roots are Islamic; and has been for a thousand years. :cool:

Turks migrated to Anatolia from the Central Asian steppes and practiced shamanism and a pagan religion called Tengrianism. They converted to Islam when their migration took them through Persia. It would have been difficult to convert them 'by the sword' since they were the conquerors.

Don't confuse Two Thumbs.

He hates history books; and especially historical facts. :lol:

Forum List

Back