Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Wait until the trump approved blood bath makes the news channels....What is FOX going to do? Maybe they could play videos of Putin's vacation?
Wait until the trump approved blood bath makes the news channels....What is FOX going to do? Maybe they could play videos of Putin's vacation?

So Moon Bat vote for one of those idiot Democrat clowns running for President and if one wins they can send troops back to Syria. Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands of them. Whatever your little Moon Bat heart desires.
We didn't need many there to stop the turks invasion Funny they only started coming after we were leaving
Yes Will the blood will be on Trumps hands And he won't GAF

Would you, if it had happened under Obama, Clinton, Biden, etc?

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
They change every new president. But now you don't want us out of the middle east. One of your agendas was no wars or military in that region. Let Israel take care of themselves. I heard it enough times over the years. Now your Rambo! For me it is tough. Are we the policeman of the world? With some of those people wanting things we have but near hopeless in bad situations. Or do we follow what the founding fathers warned against? Foreign entanglements. With our military charged with keeping the sea lanes opened.

So Moon Bat vote for one of those idiot Democrat clowns running for President and if one wins they can send troops back to Syria. Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands of them. Whatever your little Moon Bat heart desires.
We didn't need many there to stop the turks invasion Funny they only started coming after we were leaving
Yes Will the blood will be on Trumps hands And he won't GAF

Nothing like the blood on Obama's hands when he withdrew the troops from Iraq and allowed ISIS to kill thousands of people.

You didn't vote for Obama, did you? Because if you did you made a big mistake, didn't you? What the hell were you thinking, that a dumbass American hating Muslim could be the Commander in Chief? LOL!

I love to see these TDS inflicted Moon Bats like you join with the Neocons to advocate interventionism. It is actually hilarious.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

Another leftist parroting neocon talking points now that Trump is opposed to keeping us involved in endless wars. Astonishing.

Approve or not, it was going to happen anyway.
You should thank Trump for getting US troops out of harms way :)

Our troops were never in harm's way. The Kurds were doing the heavy lifting. Our forces in Syria were used for counter-intelligence operations against terrorists. Trump should be cursed as he shows what a fool he is.

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.

What part of the Kurds have always been considered "terrorists" by the Turkish Govt. The Turks didn't want to fight a War in Northern Syria so they allowed the US to supply some of the most vicious terrorists they knew to fight ISIS, probably promised they would have security and autonomy after ISIS was gone. It's a common tactic " the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend, until our common enemy is defeated, then we decide between ourselves!

You have no clue what you are talking about. You really think hurling unsubstantiated allegations will get Trump off the hook. Obama thought the terrorists were defeated when he prematurely withdrew from Iraq. Trump is following in his footsteps.

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.

What part of the Kurds have always been considered "terrorists" by the Turkish Govt. The Turks didn't want to fight a War in Northern Syria so they allowed the US to supply some of the most vicious terrorists they knew to fight ISIS, probably promised they would have security and autonomy after ISIS was gone. It's a common tactic " the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend, until our common enemy is defeated, then we decide between ourselves!

You have no clue what you are talking about. You really think hurling unsubstantiated allegations will get Trump off the hook. Obama thought the terrorists were defeated when he prematurely withdrew from Iraq. Trump is following in his footsteps.

I simply don't care what the fuck happens over there.

Like Trump said to the press this afternoon. He is getting tired of seeing American troops come home in flag draped coffins and going to Walter Reed to had out Purple Hearts to men that are badly broken. Men killed or wounded fighting other people's wars for them.

He is looking after American interest and our interest doesn't have a damn thing to do a centuries long conflict between the Turks and the Kurds.

It is good to have a President that is looking after the American people. We haven't seen that in a long time, have we?

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....
They change every new president. But now you don't want us out of the middle east. One of your agendas was no wars or military in that region. Let Israel take care of themselves. I heard it enough times over the years. Now your Rambo! For me it is tough. Are we the policeman of the world? With some of those people wanting things we have but near hopeless in bad situations. Or do we follow what the founding fathers warned against? Foreign entanglements. With our military charged with keeping the sea lanes opened.

We should stand against evil and what Turkey is doing is evil. Our troops were not in any danger as the Kurds were doing the heavy lifting. The fact is that when the founding fathers were alive, the US could isolate itself. A Japanese style Pearl Harbor attack was not possible. Thomas Jefferson used US forces to attack the Barbary pirates so he was open to using US forces overseas.

trump has done some pretty disgusting, illegal, and immoral things during his tenure, but allowing our allies, the people who did the actual fighting on our behalf, to be slaughtered is by far the most horrendous. He is causing people to be murdered and he just doesn't care. But let anyone touch so much as a dyed lock of his crazy hair, and he'll scream the place down. What I hope for "leaders" like him is that they all somehow meet Mussolini's fate and end up dangling upside down somewhere.

A distant second to the fact of this human sacrifice is the fact that he has just completely ruined our reputation internationally. Who will ever trust us again? This even tops his betrayal of our treaties and alliances, and his stupidity in front of the United Nations.

I simply don't care what the fuck happens over there.

Like Trump said to the press this afternoon. He is getting tired of seeing American troops come home in flag draped coffins and going to Walter Reed to had out Purple Hearts to men that are badly broken. Men killed or wounded fighting other people's wars for them.

He is looking after American interest and our interest doesn't have a damn thing to do a centuries long conflict between the Turks and the Kurds.

It is good to have a President that is looking after the American people. We haven't seen that in a long time, have we?

You are a dishonorable monster. Again it was Kurds who were dying and suffering injuries not Americans. Even Republicans know Trump is wrong on this.

He is not looking out for American interests. He is looking out for his business interests. Even Trump admitted he had a conflict of interest in Turkey. Trump gets millions from his business interests in Turkey and gets nothing from the Kurds.

I wonder if anybody dared to say "pray for the South Vietnamese" after the radical American left sided with the Communists and forced the U.S. Military to cut and run. Funny how the left never quotes Graham unless they can use it in an attack on the President.
We should check the left's opinion on the Spanish American War also.

Look....it's the cultists' obsession with H. Clinton.

A drop in the bucket compared to the ocean of mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome that has afflicted the Moon Bats.

You definitely have Trump Derangement Syndrome. You say stupid things to protect Trump.

Anyone want to guess who has big financial interests in Turkey ? Just one guess please Will, you might need 2
and btw 1000's of kurds died wearing our flag on their shoulders
Trump Tower Istanbul and Trump Condominiums only earn a million-plus per year for Trump. More proposed projects are only rumors.

How much does he get from the Kurds? 0. Even Trump has admitted to his conflicts in Turkey.

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump said last year. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”

Donald Trump’s Huge Conflict of Interest in Turkey

Obama got us into Syria.

There's another opinion in force now.

There is a incompetent fool in force now. Obama was naïve. Trump is a idiot.

Obama was a destroyer. Trump is a repairman.

So here's my question. Per Trump, 100% of the ISIS fighters have been captured.

Who then are the Turks invading Kurdish held Syria to fight?

The Kurdish issue boils down to the Kurds wanting their own country, and Syria, Turkey and Iraq saying "No".

Turkey's issue is that they believe the Syrian Kurds, now that they don't have ISIS to fight, are now helping the Turkish Kurds.

According to Turkey, they are creating a 30km buffer zone of control, similar to what Israel did with Lebanon back in the 80's/90's.

It remains to be seen what they intend to do with any Kurdish fighters in their zone of control, or if the fighters will even remain there, or instead retreat to US aided territory.

The US moved a total of 50-100 troops, probably mostly advisers. They are still in Syria, just outside the Turkish intended zone of control.

There is nothing to support what Turkey is saying. They are clearly going beyond that and killing innocent people. Erdogan is a thug.

Forum List

Back