Turkey grows 8.5 percent in 2011 despite global woes

NASDAQ is the most prestigious technology exchange in the world. Name publically traded turkey tech companies on ANY stock exchange.

Apple established its first R&D center outside the US in Israel, not Turkey. :badgrin:
Google established its first R&D center outside the US in Israel, not Turkey :badgrin:
Intel established its first R&D center outside the US in Israel, not Turkey :badgrin:
Microsoft established its first R&D center outside the US in Israel, not Turkey. :badgrin:

turkey is a turkey :badgrin:

I only read USA.
Take USA out of your sentences and nothing stays behind.

You should learn to stand on your own feet.

Your Jew Envy is showing, muslime turkey loser :badgrin:

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator Israeli Industry - CNBC
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Yes, envy.
Because thread-title reads: "Jews grow by 8,5% and create 3,4 Million jobs despite global woes".

Who has the envy is clear.
It's not me showing up in the thread and bullshitting around.

You really live in a bizarre brain-world.

Yes, envy.
Because thread-title reads: "Jews grow by 8,5% and create 3,4 Million jobs despite global woes".

Who has the envy is clear.
It's not me showing up in the thread and bullshitting around.

You really live in a bizarre brain-world.

Always remember, loser, the superior Jews kick your lame turkey ass every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

You pray 50 times a day to your allah but your allah wills the Jews to humiliate the muslime dog.:clap2:

Sucker :badgrin:

Last edited:
Always remember, loser, the superior Jews kick your lame turkey ass every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

You pray 50 times a day to your allah but your allah wills the Jews to humiliate the muslime.:clap2:

If you're the super-Race you pretend to be (from your talk) then why did you land in gas-chambers ? Doesn't sound like a super-Race to me that kicks ass.

Idiot, maybe one of your grand-grand mothers was in a harem of one of my grand-grand fathers.

And don't forget the slave-master also:

175pxyulbrynnerintheten.jpg

You pray 50 times a day to your allah but your allah wills the Jews to humiliate the muslime.:clap2:

If you're the super-Race you pretend to be (from your talk) then why did you land in gas-chambers ? Doesn't sound like a super-Race to me that kicks ass.

Idiot, maybe one of your grand-grand mothers was in a harem of one of my grand-grand fathers.

Nah, it's pretty clear from your posts that your ancestors tended to marry within their families.

No wonder your culture is so fucked up

Would you be Japanese, German or so I could have a debate with you about you coming into this thread and saying you kick ass. But coming from you with your history it is more like comedy for my ears.

The Cambridge History of Islam, Page 828
Bernard Lewis
Of all the people represented in the armies of Islam none would surpass in importance the Turk, destined to become the warrior race par excellence of the Muslim world.

Seems the turkey stock exchange has one small problem: A lack of turkey publicly traded companies :badgrin:

Market capitalization fluctuated between 200-280 Billion $ in 2011.
Annual Factbooks

That's equal to Israel's GDP.

More companies will transform into publicaly-traded companies in future.
And if not, that's their own decision to make.

Your own source says, that only 12 % of Turkey's Top-1000 companies made the step into Stock-Exchange:
Istanbul stock exchange faces struggle in IPO campaign | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

Seems the turkey stock exchange has one small problem: A lack of turkey publicly traded companies :badgrin:

Annual Factbooks

Your own source says, that only 12 % of Turkey's Top-1000 companies made the step into Stock-Exchange:
Istanbul stock exchange faces struggle in IPO campaign | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

You seem to be struggling with the list of publicly traded turkey technology companies. Any success, so far? After all, there are zero turkey technology companies on the NASDAQ where Israel has 75

Annual Factbooks

And yet Turkey's GDP per capita is only $9,500 ( CIA factbook 2010 est.) and Israel's is $29,000. What's wrong with Turkey that it's economic progress is so much slower than Israel's. Too much money invested in bombing Kurdish villages?

Forum List

Back