Turkey Forwarned ISIS about impending US Attacks

I guess if I write in big bold letters, it makes me more credible and less of a useful idiot for Putin.

Leaflet_0.png

Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President

TURKEY , YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suuuuuurrrrre............... I mean, it's on a blog on the Internet. It must be true

SEE POST #40.

IS VOX OWNED BY PUTIN?

You are parroting Putin's propaganda. How's it feel to be a useful idiot of a KGB thug?

Idiot. It's America's ROE to warn the tankers.
I'm talking about Putin's claim Turkey is buying $800 million of oil from ISIS. Did you even read the link in the OP?

Who the hell doesn't know that sparky?

Who do you think has been buying ISIS oil all these years? Tierra del Fuego?
Most of the oil is sold locally in Syria. Some probably makes its way to Pakistan, and some to Turkey.

Erdogan has not only been a busy boy buying ISIS oil but he's been funding al Nusra as well. Turkey has been a conduit for the selling of antiquities on the black market that the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrr rebels have been looting in Iraq and Syria.

Erdogan is a fucking Sunni who backs the MB. You know the crew that didn't turn out so well for Obama in Egypt. He's not only harboring them, he's hoping to install them in Syria.

And NATO freaking knows all the shit he's been doing. AND the CIA has been instrumental in helping not only Erdogan but Qatar and Saudi Arabia in trying to over throw Assad.

We in the west own the deaths of all the innocents in Syria and Iraq.

It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Putin is using classic propaganda techniques. When our country used to criticize the Soviet Union's human rights violations, their useful idiots in America would point out our civil rights problems to throw smoke up in front of the USSR's far more evil behavior.

I have said recently how much the whiny, pessimistic, modern day right wingers who fellate Russia these days remind me so much of the 70s liberals. It's downright weird how alike they are.

Putin is using classic propaganda techniques. When our country used to criticize the Soviet Union's human rights violations, their useful idiots in America would point out our civil rights problems to throw smoke up in front of the USSR's far more evil behavior.

I have said recently how much the whiny, pessimistic, modern day right wingers who fellate Russia these days remind me so much of the 70s liberals. It's downright weird how alike they are.

TALKING ABOUT FELLATIO

A WEEK AGO YOU WERE HERE DEFENDING BIBI'S ZIONUT STATE; YOU PROCLAIMED

1) THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PALESTINE

2) MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG NEVER TERORIZED OR MURDERED PALESTINIANS AND THE BRITISH

STFU

TALKING ABOUT FELLATIO

A WEEK AGO YOU WERE HERE DEFENDING BIBI'S ZIONUT STATE; YOU PROCLAIMED

1) THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PALESTINE

2) MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG NEVER TERORIZED OR MURDERED PALESTINIANS AND THE BRITISH

STFU
Nope. Wasn't me. Put down the bong, polezniye duraki.

What the fuck are you talking about

Google CIA assisting Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia funnelling $$$$$$$$ and weapons via the Muslim Brotherhood

article by the New York Times buddy.

What could possibly go wrong allowing the MB to get weaponry and funds to terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...d-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0

The Phony War on ISIS

Downing of Russian war plane shows what side NATO is on

The downing of a Russian warplane by the Turks raises several questions, which can all be rolled into one big one: In the war against ISIS, which side is Turkey – and NATO – on, anyway?

Now let’s list the subordinate issues that cause us to question what’s really going on in Syria:

• How can the Turks claim they didn’t know it was a Russian plane they were shooting down?
  • If the incident was an error on Turkey’s part, why are they refusing to apologize?
  • Even if we accept the Turkish version of events – that the Russian plane drifted into Turkish airspace for a grand total of nineteen seconds – how does this justify their action?
  • Did the Turks act alone, or did they get the green light from NATO?
  • Are the Turks buying oil from ISIS?

Forum List

Back