Tunisian party to sue Israel over hit on abu-Jihad

I think it is most accurate to say that the word PALESTINA is a latin corruption of the Hebrew word Pleshtim (?) -----the arabic thing-----invented -----not long ago-----is an arabic corruption of the latin corruption-----and comes to something FELESTEEEEN ???

getting on with corruptions------ "palestinians" claim the ancient city of "NABLUS" as being an "ARAB CITY FOR 5000 years" Actually the word "NABLUS" is an arabic corruption of the LATIN NAME "NEOPOLIS" which is a name conferred on the ancient biblical city SHECHEM by the romans about 1800 years ago

The "Palestinians" never existed and never had borders.

And they never will.

Their greed and violence were their downfall.

Oh well.

PALESTINE100MIL.jpg
Ya right, you forgot to include that this is a BRITISH COIN. Ha ha ha.

190px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

british-palestine-mandate.gif

Last edited:
Palestine is also written in Arabic on the coin from er.....Palestine
Is Palestine written in Hebrew too?

It was a British Mandate coin, and on the left side is Hebrew.

Other than during the British Mandate, can you tell us about any "Palestinian" currency?

"Who Are the Palestinians?", by Yashiko Sagamori, a New York-based Information Technology consultant (25 November 2002)
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
If you are so sure that “Palestine, the country, goes back through most of recorded history”, I expect you to be able to answer a few basic questions about that country of "Palestine":

1. When was it founded and by whom?

2. What were its borders?

3. What was its capital?

4. What were its major cities?

5. What constituted the basis of its economy?

6. What was its form of government?

7. Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?

8. Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?

9. What was the language of the country of Palestine?

10. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?

11. What was the name of its currency? Choose any date in history and try and find the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, British pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date.

12. Have the Palestinians left any artifacts behind?

13. Do you know of a library where one could find a work of Palestinian literature produced before 1967?

14. And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

If you are lamenting the “low sinking” of “once proud” nation, then please tell me, when exactly was that “nation” proud and what was it so proud of?
Don't hold your breath!

Roudy---now take a deep breath-------THE ANCIENT CITY OF NABLUS WAS BUILT BY ARABS 6000 years ago roudy ---you are so far behind -------arabs have been populating PALESTINE for 10,000 years and muhummad invented lemons-------

from tinnie

The Palestinians never changed their borders and they are the only ones with the authority to do so. Of course all the land inside Palestine's borders still belong to the Palestinians.

oh gee---now the jerk is claiming that since the MOGHUL EMPIRE NEVER CHANGED ITS BORDERS-----the moghul empire still exists Gee---those muslims I met more than 40 years ago ----from India were RIGHT_-----the moghul empire -----all of India ---is still under the brutal control of SHAH JAHAN

It was true back in the wild west days of conquest that those with the biggest guns could draw borders where they wanted. However, in more recent history, civilized people have adopted a body of laws that changed all that.

Now it is illegal to acquire land through the threat or use of force.

Now it is illegal to annex land that you occupy.

Now it is illegal to change borders without the consent of the people.

And they never will.

Their greed and violence were their downfall.

Oh well.

Article V

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949
You are incorrect.

That's between Israel and Lebanon.

And they never will.

Not true.

If you look at the peace agreement between Egypt and Israel, there was an agreed border. However that border is called a permanent border that follows the international border between Egypt and Palestine.The international border between Egypt and Palestine has not changed.

You are incorrect.

That's between Israel and Lebanon.

And they never will.

Not true.

If you look at the peace agreement between Egypt and Israel, there was an agreed border. However that border is called a permanent border that follows the international border between Egypt and Palestine.The international border between Egypt and Palestine has not changed.
There is no Egyptian border with "Palestine". "Palestine" doesn't exist.

Israel is the land into which the red arrows which represent terrrorist islamo nazi pigs -----who ARE INVADING that land because they insist that the entire Middle east is MUSLIM LAND and over which muslims have the right to impose the filth of shariah oppression, Israel ---is approximately the ancient KINGDOM OF ISRAEL--- The argument that country borders are IMMUTABLE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS is far too ludicrous to address-----and the -----an attempt to find a flaw in the map----in order to "PROVE" Israeli does not exist-------is SOPHISTRY so absurd that it reaches the level of obscenity-------but for ABSURD OBSCENE SOPHISTRY you have chosen the right ideology-------Shariah law is based on obscene sophistry-----a good example of which was posted on this board------to wit----the islamo nazi sow egyptian lawyer who advocates sexual abuse of jewish women world wide by muslim men-------as JUSTIFIED an idea that clearly excites you

You cannot say that Israel was attacked unless you can show where they crossed the borders into Israel.

Can I say a bomb was dropped on HIROSHIMA---even though I have no idea just what
course the ENOLA GAY flew that day and I have no idea just where it entered
Japan? I have even forgotten the name of the pilot

Israel is the land into which the red arrows which represent terrrorist islamo nazi pigs -----who ARE INVADING that land because they insist that the entire Middle east is MUSLIM LAND and over which muslims have the right to impose the filth of shariah oppression, Israel ---is approximately the ancient KINGDOM OF ISRAEL--- The argument that country borders are IMMUTABLE OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS is far too ludicrous to address-----and the -----an attempt to find a flaw in the map----in order to "PROVE" Israeli does not exist-------is SOPHISTRY so absurd that it reaches the level of obscenity-------but for ABSURD OBSCENE SOPHISTRY you have chosen the right ideology-------Shariah law is based on obscene sophistry-----a good example of which was posted on this board------to wit----the islamo nazi sow egyptian lawyer who advocates sexual abuse of jewish women world wide by muslim men-------as JUSTIFIED an idea that clearly excites you

You cannot say that Israel was attacked unless you can show where they crossed the borders into Israel.

Can I say a bomb was dropped on HIROSHIMA---even though I have no idea just what

Nice song and dance but no 1948 map of Israel.

I provided that, but you must have lost your spectacles:

613px-1948_Arab_Israeli_War_-_May_15-June_10.svg.png

Tinnie's absurd sophistry has moved beyond tedious----to nauseating. As a child I was prone to MOTION SICKNESS----and as an adult got really sick if I tried to READ in a moving vehicle-----now it is happening just by reading tinnie's WEAVING IN AND OUT, UP AND DOWN-----stupidity. As I now recall---I never saw a MAP of my hometown------I MUST NOT EXIST I never saw the blueprints of the house of my childhood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times are you going to post this map that does not show Israel's borders?

How many times are you going to post this map that does not show Israel's borders?
Israel doesn't have all of its borders because some of the Arabs decided that Israel's eastern border is the Mediterranean Sea. In this map, the border with Egypt and Lebanon, which both recognize, are there.

With those who haven't yet come to terms with us, we'll set the border when and where we're ready.

But that wasn't your original issue.

Bottom line is that no matter where the border is, the Arabs crossed it, as per this map from the US Military Academy. Why don't you ask them?

Kohen----tinnie is right------since borders have shifted historically----in many parts of the world------nothing exists In fact a MAP not devoted to absolutely accurate eternally immutable borders proves the non-existence of the planet. anyone got the ETERNALLY IMMUTABLE MAP OF THE AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE I feel myself DISAPPEARING

Forum List

Back