Tunisian party to sue Israel over hit on abu-Jihad

I provided that, but you must have lost your spectacles:

613px-1948_Arab_Israeli_War_-_May_15-June_10.svg.png

How many times are you going to post this map that does not show Israel's borders?
Israel doesn't have all of its borders because some of the Arabs decided that Israel's eastern border is the Mediterranean Sea. In this map, the border with Egypt and Lebanon, which both recognize, are there.

With those who haven't yet come to terms with us, we'll set the border when and where we're ready.

But that wasn't your original issue.

Bottom line is that no matter where the border is, the Arabs crossed it, as per this map from the US Military Academy. Why don't you ask them?

That map shows Ashkelon as being part of Egypt

Last edited:
How many times are you going to post this map that does not show Israel's borders?
Israel doesn't have all of its borders because some of the Arabs decided that Israel's eastern border is the Mediterranean Sea. In this map, the border with Egypt and Lebanon, which both recognize, are there.

With those who haven't yet come to terms with us, we'll set the border when and where we're ready.

Bottom line is that no matter where the border is, the Arabs crossed it, as per this map from the US Military Academy. Why don't you ask them?

That map shows Ashkelon as being part of Egypt

What it shows is the extent of the Egyptian (and other Arab armies) advance into Israel.

FYI: The dashed line was the 1949 armistice line.

"ABU JIHAD" someone really named a baby that?? -----or that was his NOM De MURDER?

it says, "approximate partition boundary according to UN resolution of 29 November 1947"

right----that's why tinnie does not want you to post the map
that damned BOTTOM LINE_----ie REALITY

Bottom line is that no matter where the border is, the Arabs crossed it,...

:lol::lol:Intellectual post of the day.:clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Nice song and dance but no 1948 map of Israel.

If you doubt Israel doesn't have borders, try an unauthorized crossing into Israel and see what happens. You might try to explain to them "But I thought you guys had no borders?!" before they send you to your beloved 72 virgins. LOL

Says the man who can't read a map.

REALITY perceptions are developmental The classic studies of PIAGET---reveal that various stages of a child's developement when he comes to understand the PERMANCY OF OBJECTS An example is-----for an young infant---once an incidental item is out of sight--- it ceases to exist. Very young infants do not SEARCH for items which are hidden from their view. Issues realizations of DISTANCES AND PATHS come about later. The classic question one can ask a developing very young child is Which was is LONGER----from your house to school or from school to your house----just about when the child realizes that "back and forth" is the same distance IS related to intellectual devlopement As to CROSSING BORDERS the average child of eight understands-----that to get from one country to another ONE MUST CROSS A BORDER Tinnie simply has not gotten there yet intellectually-----for example he does not understand
that to get from Cairo to Tel aviv------it is obvious that two or more BORDERS must be crossed. Do not be alarmed-----developemental delays are not uncommon

Israel doesn't have all of its borders...

OK, what borders does Israel have? Where are they?

west of tel aviv---the Mediterranean sea ---part of which forms part of Israel's border

I told you: We have set borders with some Arab countries- who accepted the border. By Egypt's definition of our border, they crossed it. So did Jordan/Trans-Jordan/The Arab Legion. From Lebanon we have a recognized border even though we don't have formal (or informal) peace with them- so by all accounts, they had crossed the border.

And Syria had also crossed what everyone had agred would be the border.

Now the border with them is closer to Damascus. :clap2:

And "Palestine"? They didn't even make it to being stillborn.

I told you: We have set borders with some Arab countries- who accepted the border. By Egypt's definition of our border, they crossed it. So did Jordan/Trans-Jordan/The Arab Legion. From Lebanon we have a recognized border even though we don't have formal (or informal) peace with them- so by all accounts, they had crossed the border.

And Syria had also crossed what everyone had agred would be the border.

Now the border with them is closer to Damascus. :clap2:

And "Palestine"? They didn't even make it to being stillborn.

Do you have anything to prove your allegations?

Please describe YOUR BORDERS tinnie--------I want a detailed survey-----and descriptions of ALL LANDMARKS

Please describe YOUR BORDERS tinnie--------I want a detailed survey-----and descriptions of ALL LANDMARKS
Tinnie won't produce any factual information so I found a map of "Palestine" but they only show the West Bank and Gaza Strip. For some reason they left out the rest of the country. Here are two links by World Atlas and other reliable sources. I'm sure Tinnie will dispute them too.

Map of Palestine - Palestinian Maps and Information, Gaza Strip, West Bank - World Atlas

Palestine Maps - PASSIA

Tinnie won't produce any factual information so I found a map of "Palestine" but they only show the West Bank and Gaza Strip. For some reason they left out the rest of the country. Here are two links by World Atlas and other reliable sources. I'm sure Tinnie will dispute them too.

Map of Palestine - Palestinian Maps and Information, Gaza Strip, West Bank - World Atlas

Palestine Maps - PASSIA

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary, and is delineated without prejudice to rights, claims and positions of either Party to the Armistice as regards ultimate settlement of the Palestine question.

2. The area thus demilitarized shall be as follows: From a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres north-west of the intersection of the Rafah-El Auja road and the frontier (MR 08750468), south-east to Khashm El Mamdud (MR 09650414), thence south-east to Hill 405 (MR 10780285), thence south-west to a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres southeast of the intersection of the old railway tracks and the frontier (MR 09950145), thence returning north-west along the Egypt-Palestine frontier to the point of origin.

4. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

I live in the USA---in a fairly large city in New Jersey If some soldiers came to my city and began shooting------SPEAKING FRENCH---and eating crepe suzette ------and said "we were born in paris---just left to come here" I would know that they crossed a few borders to get into my city. According to Tinnie I could not even claim that anyone INVADED unless I knew precisely what part of the US border they crossed

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:

"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

The preceding declarations by Arab politicians have been done before 1967, as they had not the slightest knowledge of the existence of any Palestinian people. How and when did they change their mind and decided that such people existed? When the State of Israel was reborn in 1948 c.e., the "Palestinians" did not exist yet, the Arabs had still not discovered that "ancient" people. They were too busy with the purpose of annihilating the new Sovereign State and did not intend to create any Palestinian entity, but only to distribute the land among the already existing Arab states. They were defeated. They attempted again to destroy Israel in 1967, and were humiliated in only six days, in which they lost the lands that they had usurped in 1948. In those 19 years of Arab occupation of Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip, neither Jordan nor Egypt suggested to create a "Palestinian" state, since the still non-existing Palestinians would have never claimed their alleged right to have their own state... Paradoxically, during the British Mandate, it was not any Arab group but the Jews that were known as "Palestinians"!

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history.

right roudy-----but even SADAAM could not bear the existence of Israel? why? he loved "BALESTINIANS" ??? the issue is not israel or balestinians-----it is ARABISM ------arab nationalism and EXCLUSIVE CONTROL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST

Forum List

Back