Tune into Fox Today!!!! Watch the tea party.

Tea baggers are funny. I love how they represent such a diverse section of America. Obviously they represent the PEOPLE . LOL

This one is for you Zona, Pat Kadel a LONG TIME DEMOCRATIC POLSTER, is on the Glen Beck show on FOX right now, in full support of all those REPUBLICANS tea baggers.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tea baggers are funny. I love how they represent such a diverse section of America. Obviously they represent the PEOPLE . LOL

This one is for you Zona, Pat Kadel a LONG TIME DEMOCRATIC POLSTER, is on the Glen Beck show on FOX right now, in full support of all those REPUBLICANS tea baggers.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, thats one.

I said the numbers would be 99.7% republican. LOL

(He found one on Fox...lol) and his name is Pat Caddell

by the way, HE WORKS FOR FOX! This is like getting an opposing view against blacks on fox by Juan williams...lol.

This is your proof dems like the tea party's? OMG. :)

FOX News "Democrat" Pat Caddell Reveals His Allegiance Is To Republicans

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/12/07/fox_news_democrat_pat_caddell_reveals_his_allegiance_is_to_republicans.php

Last edited:
Jim Demint," 100's of thousands have turned out in Washington D.C to protest the debt that has been run up over the last years. It's great!!! I bet none of the liberal stattions will cover this. Wish I were there. You rock tea party people.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

These tea baggers are proving the people are speaking. The same people who voted for McCain of course, but America is listening....the republican america. Why do you think Fox is showing this crap. lol

Hey Zona I can see you are Zoned out again, these are not just repubs, they are dems, and independents too, check out the polling data on Obama, he has lost the independent vote and moderate to conservative democrats too. You can't deny the facts but you libs just keep on trying and never, ever get off your liberal networks, abc, nbc, abc and of course the major Obama cheerleading network, MSNBC. BTW Fox has more viewership than ALL of these on any given day combined. But you keep it up because 2010 is coming and it's going to be a sunami of change in the congress and the senate.:clap2::clap2:

What is the percentage....part wise, at these tea bagger parties? 99.7% republican? How many non whites are there?

Do you remember the first tea bagger party when they were there complaining about taxes and the majority of them were gettting tax cuts. That cracked me up.

Tea baggers rule.

dsc02701.jpg

By the way, those ratings you guys keep spouting....how much did they help last november? 2010...bring it!

3 million viewers at fox nightly...means nothing when it comes to the vote. November proved that right?

Zoned out indeed.

Obviously, before Nov last year no-one was watching anybody but the hope and change guy, not true any longer, bubba. They are a very diverse crowd with one of the main proponents being a BLACK man. How dare he does that and go against the liberals.:lol::lol:

They're at home dreaming up new names to call us.. the messiah is in Min. preaching to the choir.

I went to my local tea party, back in Febuary I had a sign and still do for the next one that reads, "Watch out Pelosi, the tax paying PEASANTS are PISSED. " Got alot of chuckles and many pictures of it were taken, but I am ready with that sign to do it all over again. This is just gonna grow, dems, repubs and independents are sick and tires of this run amock government and it's spending on steroids practices.

we had one not too long ago,, old congressman boyd chicken lickened out but we went anyway.. had a big rally.. I'm in the process of designing a sign now. gonna but a big old eagle eyed eagle on it..

That sounds like a good sign Willow Tree, when you get it done put up a picture of it. I love looking at all those homemade signs, instead of the ones Acorn and the Union passes out to those PAID protestors. :lol:

Pence, standing at the tea party in D.C, " I feel like the calvary has arrived. "" What people admire and respect about Sarah Palin is that she cleaned up her own party in the state of Alaska." Glen Beck. and how true she has stated over and over again, she does not care whether you are dems, repubs or independents, the corruption and the spending has got to be controlled.

Yet someone like myself, that is not keen on Palin, still can understand the truth of the questions from the tea parties.

Well, thats one.

(He found one on Fox...lol)

Little known to your zoned out brain there's a hell of alot more than a few dems there and it you would just tune into Fox you will see it. But then again you liberals will deny the facts and statistics at every turn and offer none but your worthless opinion or the opinion of Rachel Maddox, your heroin from the Obama cheerleading network MSNBC.

Well, thats one.

(He found one on Fox...lol)

Little known to your zoned out brain there's a hell of alot more than a few dems there and it you would just tune into Fox you will see it. But then again you liberals will deny the facts and statistics at every turn and offer none but your worthless opinion or the opinion of Rachel Maddox, your heroin from the Obama cheerleading network MSNBC.

Your proof, dems like the tea party. I am just learning about this fox "dem" guy..

FOX News "Democrat" Pat Caddell Reveals His Allegiance Is To Republicans

News Hounds: FOX News "Democrat" Pat Caddell Reveals His Allegiance Is To Republicans

Yep, Maddow like Obama. Hannity doesnt. The difference...Hannity and fox lies, Maddow calls them out.

Last edited:
Pence, standing at the tea party in D.C, " I feel like the calvary has arrived. "" What people admire and respect about Sarah Palin is that she cleaned up her own party in the state of Alaska." Glen Beck. and how true she has stated over and over again, she does not care whether you are dems, repubs or independents, the corruption and the spending has got to be controlled.

Yet someone like myself, that is not keen on Palin, still can understand the truth of the questions from the tea parties.

Annie it's basic- SPENDING ON STEROIDS, republicans too, have spent this country into a debt that will in effect cause your children and grandchildren a 30% reduction in their standard of living in comparison to what you enjoy today. It does not matter whether you are a repub, a dem, a independent. We now borrow .50 on every dollar spent, it's unsustainable debt, we are spending money faster that we can print it. Right now the interest on our national debt is 500 million dollars a DAY. This debt is going to have to be paid back, and it's going to be YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN that will suffer for it. It's got to be stopped, it's a train wreck that's totally out of control.

Cream of the crop. A very diverse croud there....lol

images

This one works for fox I think..?

340x.jpg

Last edited:
Zona, you missed it, a black pastor was just on FOX in support of the tea party and no it was not the rev Wright.

Annie it's basic- SPENDING ON STEROIDS, republicans too, have spent this country into a debt that will in effect cause your children and grandchildren a 30% reduction in their standard of living in comparison to what you enjoy today. It does not matter whether you are a repub, a dem, a independent. We now borrow .50 on every dollar spent, it's unsustainable debt, we are spending money faster that we can print it. Right now the interest on our national debt is 500 million dollars a DAY. This debt is going to have to be paid back, and it's going to be YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN that will suffer for it. It's got to be stopped, it's a train wreck that's totally out of control.

Yep. I'm quite for a robust discussion on issues and diversity of opinion. Palin, I don't think so much so. I'm for smaller government on all levels, starting at the top. I want my government more local, where I can make an impact. I don't want the fed in my schools or traffic signals. I don't want unfunded mandates placed on my local or state government.

I don't want the fed in my health care in a broad manner. I'm fine with reform, but not new.

:lol::lol::lol: there is this young black gentleman on with beck says he's in illinois at a rally looking for the racists.. He said he has not found any yet!

The Blacksphere.net I think his his web address.

Last edited:

Yep. I'm quite for a robust discussion on issues and diversity of opinion. Palin, I don't think so much so. I'm for smaller government on all levels, starting at the top. I want my government more local, where I can make an impact. I don't want the fed in my schools or traffic signals. I don't want unfunded mandates placed on my local or state government.

I don't want the fed in my health care in a broad manner. I'm fine with reform, but not new.

Well, Annie that's exactly what Sarah Palin is for, smaller government, she cleaned up the corruption in her own party in state of Alaska and did a great job of it. You and her agree, so what's your beef with her? She is for reform of the health care system as most of us agree it needs reformed, we just don't want a nationalized system which is eventually what we would have should Obama get through that public option that he is attempting to sell.

:lol::lol::lol: there is this young black gentleman on with beck says he's in illinois at a rally looking for the racists.. He said he has not found any yet!

The Blacksphere.net I think his his web address.

Was that black man named Juan Williams? lol

Well, Annie that's exactly what Sarah Palin is for, smaller government, she cleaned up the corruption in her own party in state of Alaska and did a great job of it. You and her agree, so what's your beef with her? She is for reform of the health care system as most of us agree it needs reformed, we just don't want a nationalized system which is eventually what we would have should Obama get through that public option that he is attempting to sell.

The bigger the peice of pie the government takes from you and everyone else, the less pie you are going to have. The larger the government gets the more pie they take from you and everyone else. That's true with everything, money, opportunities for busines to expand and hire and on and on it goes.

Last edited:

Then she quit, cost her state a lot of money and is now touring and writing books. Oh she will make a mint, but is the is the laughing stock of any serious republican.

The bigger the peice of pie the government takes from you and everyone else, the less pie you are going to have. The larger the government gets the more pie they take from you and everyone else. That's true with everything, money, opportunities for busines to expand and hire and on and on it goes.

Isnt that a direct quote from Ronnie? :lol:

Forum List

Back