Tulsi Gabbard tells Van Jones why she s running in 2020

BREAKING: Tulsi Beating Kamala Harris/Cory Booker In New Daily Kos Poll

The DNC/MSM strategy is basically the same as 2016 except this time it's Joe Biden being propped up instead of Hillary Clinton. I'm afraid the most we can hope for from Tulsi Gabbard is to open up the debate- move the conversation toward the real issues that matter to most people and continue making her voice heard in Congress.

Last edited:
Nikki Casey & David Helfrich: Talkin' Tulsi Gabbard & Bernie Sanders

Tulsi Gabbard's Campaign In Light of What We're Doing To Venezuela

Anti establishment candidate who takes no PAC money.

So one Antifa communist told another Antifa communist why they are running for POTUS. Both of these nut hangers are a threat to the United States of America. Where do these ignorant shit bags come from?

She is an interesting candidate. I hope she goes far. If there was ever a democrat I would vote for it would be her but not gonna happen in 2020. Once she moves farther right on social issues I could consider her. I like her foreign policy for the most part.
She would be an awesome Secretary of State if she can't be president. Or Sec of Defense - that would shake things up at the Pentagon. .

Liberal Congresswoman Attacked by Leftist Media, Rabid Warmongers

11_12_SS_Gabbard_Attacked.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) made waves last week on morning television when she refused to label Syria’s al-Assad an enemy but instead told the truth: Many of our troops don’t understand “what the clear mission or objective is, and how that mission actually serves the security of the American people and the United States.”

Gabbard replied, “Assad is not the enemy of the United States because Syria does not pose a direct threat to the United States.”

Liberal Congresswoman Attacked by Leftist Media, Rabid Warmongers

Forum List

Back