Tulsi Gabbard: Flew in tonight, headed to East Palestine. Came to see firsthand what Biden & Buttigieg refuse to see

Tulsi doesn't meet the basic legal requirement to even run for the office.
She's a vet, dumbass.
iu

Tulsi is strong, Tulsi is an indenpendent, Tulsi is a woman, Tulsi cares about all Americans, Tulsi is the next president of the united states

Maybe Uncle Jojo will get too close to Ukraine and a Russian missile will smash his worthless ass. Then, he will lie about it and claim he was hurt fighting for the USA.

She's a vet, dumbass.

So WHAT? Since when does being a vet qualify you for anything other than being overworked and underpaid? While I appreciate and applaud her military career, most anyone can serve in our military even non-citizens I believe, but Tulsi is a Samoan, born in Samoa to a Samoan father, thus making her not a natural born American.

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 4.35.15 PM.png

I'm tired of stretching the bullshit. It got stretched to death with Kenyan Obumma cause his folks moved to Hawaii (and look what it got us), the democrats again stomped on the law admitting Harris as VP when she is really Jamaican, and I can assure you that the Founders never intended for a Samoan to be considered "natural born," even if she is a nice lady now running as an independent.

So WHAT? Since when does being a vet qualify you for anything other than being overworked and underpaid? While I appreciate and applaud her military career, most anyone can serve in our military even non-citizens I believe, but Tulsi is a Samoan, born in Samoa to a Samoan father, thus making her not a natural born American.
I'm tired of stretching the bullshit. It got stretched to death with Kenyan Obumma cause his folks moved to Hawaii (and look what it got us), the democrats again stomped on the law admitting Harris as VP when she is really Jamaican, and I can assure you that the Founders never intended for a Samoan to be considered "natural born," even if she is a nice lady now running as an independent.
She already ran for president in 2020. She's qualified.
All she needs is one parent to be a US citizen, like Obama.

She already ran for president in 2020. She's qualified.
All she needs is one parent to be a US citizen, like Obama.

Because she was allowed to run isn't proof of anything. Show me where it says that just one natural born parent makes you qualified despite being born in a foreign country? How is someone born in another country a NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN?

Are you sure she isn't merely naturalized?

Bootstraps! You can't have that evilz federL Guvment regulatin yer industries. Commie!

Because she was allowed to run isn't proof of anything. Show me where it says that just one natural born parent makes you qualified despite being born in a foreign country? How is someone born in another country a NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN?
Are you sure she isn't merely naturalized?
John McCain was born in Panama to US parents

"Natural born" means to me "not naturalized", i.e. have at least one US citizen parent.

Elon Musk would make a great president, but he is "naturalized".

But Gabbard has another reason for qualifying for president. Tulsi Gabbard’s mother, Carol Gabbard, was born in Indiana. Her father, Mike Gabbard, was born in American Samoa and his father was a U.S. citizen. Tulsi is a U.S. citizen from birth based on her parents alone

John McCain was born in Panama to US parents

"Natural born" means to me "not naturalized", i.e. have at least one US citizen parent.

Elon Musk would make a great president, but he is "naturalized".

But Gabbard has another reason for qualifying for president. Tulsi Gabbard’s mother, Carol Gabbard, was born in Indiana. Her father, Mike Gabbard, was born in American Samoa and his father was a U.S. citizen. Tulsi is a U.S. citizen from birth based on her parents alone

Well, you see, in matters such as this, I feel that because the Founders did not SPELL OUT in immaculate detail for us 250 years in the future that when not sure, the best policy is always to error on the safe side, the conservative side rather than justify any liberal application of the vagaries of the law.

Forum List

Back