Tulsi Gabbard Calls America Saudi's Bitch -- Should She Be Deported?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
‘Saudi Arabia’s bitch’? Tulsi Gabbard has some strong words for President Trump

While Trump is busy defending America and protecting us from terrorists, keeping us “locked and loaded” and “waiting to hear” from Saudi Arabia about what our military should do about Iran, presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is attacking our country, which is basically treason.

She tweeted this week "Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First." Is that what you think of America Tulsi? You dare disgrace our great nation by calling us such a hateful and ugly word?? Other American hating libs joined in on the act by tweeting similar traitorous comments like "The US should never go to war to protect Saudi oil.", "As President I will not go to war for Saudi Arabia, nor will I let Saudi Arabia dictate our foreign policy." -- this is absolutely disgusting.

Going to war with Iran is a no-brainer and if Trump wants to do it, anyone who is opposed to it is opposed to America, just like anyone who was opposed to going to war with Iraq was opposed to America. The Saudis are vital to our economy because they help stabilize the oil markets -- oil prices went up by double digits due to this attack on our nation --- These America hating leftists are once again trying to stand in the way of our president and our military just like they did back during Iraq --- which is why that whole Iraq War debacle is their fault.

As for Tulsi's continuous attempts to aid and support our enemies, a woman who never truly served her country -- it is time she along with her terrorist supporting friend Omar -- its time they are deported back to where they came from.

The crazy left can't seem to make up what they call a mind. Trump works for Russia, trump works for North Korea, Trump works for Saudi Arabia, Trump works for Isreal.

It would be impossible for someone to do anything for even half that number as they each want totally different things. But no one ever accused the left of much logic.

Tulsi has it backwards, Saudi is our bitch in the proxy war against Iran. Better Saudi troops die then US troops

While Trump is busy defending America and protecting us from terrorists, keeping us “locked and loaded” and “waiting to hear” from Saudi Arabia about what our military should do about Iran, presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard is attacking our country, which is basically treason.

She tweeted this week "Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First." Is that what you think of America Tulsi? You dare disgrace our great nation by calling us such a hateful and ugly word?? Other American hating libs joined in on the act by tweeting similar traitorous comments like "The US should never go to war to protect Saudi oil.", "As President I will not go to war for Saudi Arabia, nor will I let Saudi Arabia dictate our foreign policy." -- this is absolutely disgusting.

Going to war with Iran is a no-brainer and if Trump wants to do it, anyone who is opposed to it is opposed to America, just like anyone who was opposed to going to war with Iraq was opposed to America. The Saudis are vital to our economy because they help stabilize the oil markets -- oil prices went up by double digits due to this attack on our nation --- These America hating leftists are once again trying to stand in the way of our president and our military just like they did back during Iraq --- which is why that whole Iraq War debacle is their fault.

As for Tulsi's continuous attempts to aid and support our enemies, a woman who never truly served her country -- it is time she along with her terrorist supporting friend Omar -- its time they are deported back to where they came from.
Tulsi wore this nation's uniform and served under enemy fire. When she speaks on National Defense issues I will stop and listen respectfully even if I don't agree with anything she has to say.

Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Can You Imagine if Google’s CEO Was a Conservative Republican Shutting Down Democrat Voices?’

She Speaks Truth!

You want to deport a natural born United States citizen? Tulsi was born an American, a dumbass nevertheless.

She cannot be deported.

Tulsi wore this nation's uniform and served under enemy fire. When she speaks on National Defense issues I will stop and listen respectfully even if I don't agree with anything she has to say.

Tulsi Gabbard: ‘Can You Imagine if Google’s CEO Was a Conservative Republican Shutting Down Democrat Voices?’

She Speaks Truth!

Exactly how did serve under enemy fire? She was a paper pusher in a medical unit and then an MP officer.

She should be punished simply for having the stupidest name I've ever heard in a politician: Tulsi Gabbard! Good lord, that sounds more like some sort of NOISE than a real name. It sounds like one of those bizarre character names you'd see in a Thomas Harris novel, like Evelda Drumgo, Francis Dolarhyde, Hannibal Lecter, Cordell Doemling, etc.

All liberals SHOULD be deported. Too bad we can't

Should she be deported? Fuck no, she should be elected President...

She's the first Democrat in a very long time that wouldn't make me feel dirty after voting for her...

You want to deport a natural born United States citizen? Tulsi was born an American, a dumbass nevertheless.

She cannot be deported.
He thinks hes expressing the conservative POV. It's an act. He's a flaming tard

If you don't have enough support from your own constituents to join other democrats in the clown car, the next best thing is to insult your own Country and the President of the United States to get recognition from the diminishing radical left. It's much ado about nuthin.

Should she be deported? Fuck no, she should be elected President...

She's the first Democrat in a very long time that wouldn't make me feel dirty after voting for her...

Just because she looks good compared to the clown car of the Dem candidates, doesn’t mean she is actually any good. She is still very liberal.

Most foolish thing I have read in a long time.

First of all, Tulsi Gabbard has served multiple times in the armed forces, in combat zones.

Second is that it is illegal for any president to ever declare war. That is specifically listed as the authority of Congress only.

Third is that the war with Iraq was based on lies and was illegal under US and international law.
And attack on Iran would also be illegal under US and international law.

Clearly it is Saudi Arabia who is wrong in Yemen, by illegally starving out the indigenous civilians.
Anyone proposing war with Iran should be arrested immediately.

She should be punished simply for having the stupidest name I've ever heard in a politician: Tulsi Gabbard! Good lord, that sounds more like some sort of NOISE than a real name. It sounds like one of those bizarre character names you'd see in a Thomas Harris novel, like Evelda Drumgo, Francis Dolarhyde, Hannibal Lecter, Cordell Doemling, etc.

{...
The name Tulsi is a girl's name of Hindi, Hindu origin meaning "basil".
Tulsi is more than a simple nature name: The holy basil plant is sacred in the Hindu religion, used to honor the god Vishnu and representative of his consort, the goddess Tulsi. The Tulsi plant is often planted in Hindu houses and is used for medicinal as well as ritualistic purposes.
...}

{...
Gabbard History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms

The name Gabbard is from the ancient Anglo-Saxon culture of the Britain and comes from the baptismal name son of Gilbert. In Old English, patronyms were formed by adding a variety of suffixes to personal names, which changed over time and from place to place. For example, after the Norman Conquest, sunu and sune, which meant son, were the most common patronymic suffixes. In the 12th and 13th centuries, the most common patronymic names included the word filius, which meant son. By the 14th century, the suffix son had replaced these earlier versions. Surnames that were formed with filius or son were more common in the north of England and it was here that the number of individuals without surnames was greatest at this time.
Gabbard Spelling Variations

The first dictionaries that appeared in the last few hundred years did much to standardize the English language. Before that time, spelling variations in names were a common occurrence. The language was changing, incorporating pieces of other languages, and the spelling of names changed with it. Gabbard has been spelled many different ways, including Gibbard, Gibbert, Gibert, Gybbard, Gybbert and many more.
...}

So would you have preferred if her parents had named her Basil Gilbert?

This is what she said:
Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First”

She wasn’t saying America is Arabia‘s bitch, she was saying Trump is trying to make America Arabia‘s bitch.

EExwwtnWsAEXCpF

So all this equipment has been sold to Arabia and they couldn’t stop some drones going to the Arabian oil fields? Did trump scam them selling weapons systems that are no good?

She Speaks Truth!

Exactly how did serve under enemy fire? She was a paper pusher in a medical unit and then an MP officer.

Tulsi Gabbard was neither a pencil pusher nor an MP.

Tulsi-Gabbard-deployed-shaka.jpg

Tulsi-Gabbard-deployed.jpg

I am watching the ayatollah on Fox News talking. And he says that Isis is funded by Israel.

This guy tells lies as fantastic as the lies Trump says.

Tulsi has it backwards, Saudi is our bitch in the proxy war against Iran. Better Saudi troops die then US troops

Except that clearly the majority of the people of Yemen are against the dictator the Saudis imposed.
And the starvation tactics of the Saudis against civilians, are impossible for any one but criminals to support.

I am watching the ayatollah on Fox News talking. And he says that Isis is funded by Israel.

This guy tells lies as fantastic as the lies Trump says.

Actually it is very possible that Israel is responsible for creating and funding ISIS.
There are absolutely no Islamic cleric supporting ISIS.
ISIS act totally against Islamic beliefs, like they cremated that Jordanian pilot they captured.
Not Moslem would ever do that.
And all the ISIS leadership are secular Sunni Iraqi, who had all been held in the same POW camp by the US.
Then suddently after 4 years, the US not only released them all at the same time, but they suddenly were all armed and equipped with the latest weapons and new Toyota trucks.
Clearly they did not fund themselves.
And Stevens was likely in Benghazi arranging weapons deliveries to ISIS.
So we do not know if Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the US was behind ISIS.
Could have been any or all of them.

Forum List

Back