Tulsi. Bitch slaps the Hildebeasty...BIGLY!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Always nice to see Tulsi do what she does best...tell the murdering, felonious BITCH OFF!!!!

Pity Tutsi is a DemonRat

and will ban the Second Amendment.

apart from that all is well.

Always nice to see Tulsi do what she does best...tell the murdering, felonious BITCH OFF!!!!

Whoa, she really laid it all out there. She even put the refugee crisis on Hillary and the Hussein.

Hopefully she will run as an independent to take some Dem votes away from the eventual chosen one that will comply with the warmongering globalist Agenda.

She's a fighter, she's the only one who could handle Trump, and Dems are too extremists to ride the gift horse to victory.

SHE’S DOING BETTER THAN MIKE BLOOMBERG, WHO’S SPENT THE GDP OF SOME SMALL COUNTRIES ON ADS:

Flailing? Tulsi? I don’t think so.

See also Tom Steyer.

“As of December 25, Tulsi’s polling average is at 4.9% in New Hampshire. She’s ahead of Yang, Klobuchar, Bloomberg, Steyer, Booker, Castro, Williamson, Delaney, Bennet and Patrick. That’s 10 guys and gals—six of whom, amazingly, were featured in the DNC’s ridiculous ‘Unity Fund’ advertisement while Tulsi was excluded.”
To be fair, some of these are guys I’d forgotten were even in the race. But that’s the Dem field this year. . . .

An1rYU-i_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back