Tucson restaurant closes after far left thugs threaten to torch It and kill owners after patriotic..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tucson Restaurant Closes After Far Left Thugs Threaten to Torch It and Kill Owners After Patriotic Facebook Post (Video)

The Cup It Up American Grill in Tucson was shut down indefinitely after far left thugs threatened to burn it down and kill the owners.
This came after the restaurant published a patriotic post on Facebook that defended President Trump and attacking the NFL anti-cop kneelers.

View image on Twitter
DL0IoOcXUAUmONi.jpg:large

Follow
Jennifer Martinez @Jennymartineztv

This was the viral FB post that Cup It Up American Grill posted & deleted after backlash. Restaurant is closed indefinitely. (prior tweet)

4:49 PM - Oct 10, 2017

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great leftist anti american pos losers , all the same . The best part is when this crap makes it rounds right back to the retards. You stupid pussies are going to get your own medicine right back losers twats.

• Banned
Your proud leftit pos little bitch

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-20_23-23-5.png
    upload_2017-10-20_23-23-5.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 57
  • upload_2017-10-20_23-23-24.png
    upload_2017-10-20_23-23-24.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 58
Fuck the fascist republican party.

Seriously, these fuckers want to kill people. Paybacks a bitch.

wars coming

Ummm it's you dipshits who are threatening to murder people. Fucked up in the head you are ....yeeees.....

While I think this is rotten, I also think the two guys that posted that message really don't seem to give a damn what they caused. Maybe the owner knew in advance what they planned to do and counted on the blacklash...so he could close it down. I dunno. Seems awfully strange to me they would bail so quickly and fast. Me, I'd stay open even if I had to run the place myself.

wars coming

Thank you for proving what I've said ad nauseum: the only language your primitive liberal brains understand is violence. Why don't you grow up and act like a man for once?

wars coming

Thank you for proving what I've said ad nauseum: the only language your primitive liberal brains understand is violence. Why don't you grow up and act like a man for once?
Don't you know? He was born a he, changed into a she, hates women, but wants to be one. He is not a man in any sense of the word. Literally or figuratively. Or bodily.

For those not in the know and those who have him/her/it on iggie....he/she/it has the new name sciencerocks. Before that, he/she/it was Matthew the transgender. Yes, he/she/it stated he/she/it was transgender so......:dunno:

Take whatever he/she/it says with a big ol lump of salt.

wars coming

Ummm it's you dipshits who are threatening to murder people. Fucked up in the head you are ....yeeees.....

No asshole it's ANTIFA who are what again? TRUMP HATERS just like you
ANTI AMERICAN just like you
LOVE HILLARY just like you
People who are for america asshole don't go around doing this shit where the hell have you been brain dead.
WTF do you think ANTIFA is butt wipe..............TRUMP LOVING PATRIOTS

Try again jackass most Trump supporters aren't dumb enough to fall for your pathetic mentioned words.

YOu are ANTIFA

Last edited:

wars coming

No asshole it's ANTIFA who are what again TRUMP HATERS just like you
People are are for american asshole don't go around doing this shit where the hell have you been brain dead.

Try again jackass most Trump supporters aren't dumb enough to fall for your pathetic mentioned words.

YOu are ANTIFA

Umm. You quoted the wrong person. Just sayin...

wars coming

Your side is the one that made the death threats.

Payback will be when we normal people stop putting up with your shit.

And I agree, it's coming.

wars coming

People are are for american asshole don't go around doing this shit where the hell have you been brain dead.

YOu are ANTIFA

THIS IS YOU ANTIFA

upload_2017-10-21_8-15-7.png

wars coming

YOu are ANTIFA

What wast hat ANTIF LEADER

upload_2017-10-21_8-17-4.png

OH YES ANTIFA LOVE of PEACE you FKRS ARE SICK IN THE HEAD BEYOND REPAIR

upload_2017-10-21_8-18-18.png

Most Trump haters failed history they're that dumb

and missed this point

upload_2017-10-21_8-22-22.png

You are allowed to do only what the mob allows you to do.

Until we start blowing their brains out that is.

Forum List

Back