Hillary to receive Wonder Woman award.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Oy

Hillary Clinton To Receive 'Wonder Woman' Award

Hillary Clinton will receive the Women's Media Center's "Wonder Woman" award next week at the Women's Media Awards, the group announced earlier this week. Clinton is the first person to receive this award.

Group co-founder Gloria Steinem cited Clinton's "grace, grit, determination, integrity, humor and fortitude" as reasons why she is worthy of the "Wonder Woman" award. Steinem also said that Clinton has "inspired and protected" people around the world with her actions.

Um. Really? Are these people blind and deaf?

Oy

Hillary Clinton will receive the Women's Media Center's "Wonder Woman" award next week at the Women's Media Awards, the group announced earlier this week. Clinton is the first person to receive this award.

Group co-founder Gloria Steinem cited Clinton's "grace, grit, determination, integrity, humor and fortitude" as reasons why she is worthy of the "Wonder Woman" award. Steinem also said that Clinton has "inspired and protected" people around the world with her actions.

Naaaah. It makes sense, we Wonder how this Woman has gotten so far based on how little she has actually accomplished.

fat-wonder-woman.jpg

Hillary has the most heroin-like addiction to power and attention I've ever seen in my life, it defines every quantum of her syphilitic existence. Just look at her year-long baby tantrum from having been denied it. Jesus, that creature is sicker than I ever imagined.

There are lots of democrats better, wiser, more honest (set a low bar for that , did Hillary!) than her. We need to see them. not the which of Endor
Agreed. As TinyDancer said some time back..I want Camelot back. Alas...its dead.

meanwhile....Trump is doing what he said he would do. I saw a clip of a vid where a guy was on the streets telling people about bernie sanders plans if he ever became potus..things he wants to do. Everyone he spoke to was a democrat and were thrilled with the examples of what bernie stated he would do. Until the end. When the guy interviewing them told them the truth. Which is...its TRUMPS plans. The egg on faces was wonderful to see. :lol:

Oy

she road her husbands, the man that cheated on her, regularly, coattails to fame and fortune.

she is not self made.

pity leftist think she's the best woman out there

good lord, they think she's the best woman out there...

Who better to receive it? 1st lady of Ark for around 12 years, of the US for 8 years, senator of NY for 8 years, and Secretary of State.

Sounds like you are all highly jealous. Did I mention also an attorney.

Last edited:
Oy

Yes....when woman after woman came out to say that her husband either raped them or sexually assaulted them...she pulled a team together and she made sure these women were silenced....through the use of her husbands political power, and the liberal use of private detectives to threaten and smear these victims......and when it came time to make some real money, she showed grit and determination to sell her office as Secretary of State for the highest price she could get....and would do so no matter how much of American security she had to give up to do it.....

She is a real Wonder Woman alright.....

There are lots of democrats better, wiser, more honest (set a low bar for that , did Hillary!) than her. We need to see them. not the which of Endor
Agreed. As TinyDancer said some time back..I want Camelot back. Alas...its dead.

meanwhile....Trump is doing what he said he would do. I saw a clip of a vid where a guy was on the streets telling people about bernie sanders plans if he ever became potus..things he wants to do. Everyone he spoke to was a democrat and were thrilled with the examples of what bernie stated he would do. Until the end. When the guy interviewing them told them the truth. Which is...its TRUMPS plans. The egg on faces was wonderful to see. :lol:

Tiny Dancer....do you listen to Dan Proft on the Radio....he coined that term for rahm....

New Topics

Forum List

Back