Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

It's that way in every forum right wingers are posting.
And in every forum where left wingers post... evidence is called conspiracy... hypocrisy is called whataboutism, perfectly sensible arguments are rebranded logical fallacies. Verbalizing all of that simply doesn't make it so.

Last edited:
As time goes by nobody believes it was an insurrection anymore. Truth leaks out. Government narrative bots, like you will dutifully try to paint it otherwise but it's not working.
ASs time goes by nothing has changed. Sane people know it was an insurrection and loons keep trying to tell themselves it wasn't. Just like the moon landing was a hollywood production and the earth is flat.

As time goes by nobody believes it was an insurrection anymore. Truth leaks out. Government narrative bots, like you will dutifully try to paint it otherwise but it's not working.

I never thought it an insurrection. I thought it was simply a group of really stupid people stupidly allowing themselves to be led around by an insecure little man.

As time goes on, the MAGA cultists disconnect more and more from reality. And deeper and deeper into their fantasy.

You can show them a video of their own ilk beating the shit out of cops....and y'all will insist it never happened. We can show you videos of violent attacks on police, frantic smashing of windows to try and get to elderly members of congress, even your ilk calling for Mike Pence to be hung.

And y'all will just close your eyes and insist none of it ever happened. The truth is what what you flee from.

Last edited:
ASs time goes by nothing has changed. Sane people know it was an insurrection and loons keep trying to tell themselves it wasn't. Just like the moon landing was a hollywood production and the earth is flat.
I'm afraid you have a false narrative mixed up with an actual event.
False narrative being insurrection,
Actual event being moon landing.
"Just like".... Childish attempt to connect two things that aren't connected.

Dude....we watched your ilk, in real time, try and overturn a lawful election through violence.

You can call it a fucking sandwich, if you want to. But we know what we saw.

No I don't. You aren't capable of dealing with the reality you see with your own eyes, so don't try telling me ----.

This is how they soothe each other. They're just talking to their fellow orange jihadis.

They're like beta fish at this point. The PH has to be perfect. Their environment has to be tailored. They have to have everything the way that makes them comfortable.

And you never, ever talk to them about the actual election results. Only about their self soothing fantasies about the Big Lie.

MAGA is fundamentally, never having to admit you were wrong. Even when you're comically, ineptly wrong.

Hell, especially then.

Forum List

Back