Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

Can you show us anything in that video that proves it was a false flag? Anything at all?

You keep telling us what the video will do. But you can't cite a single example anywhere in the entire video.

If this is the slam dunk you think it is....why run?
Watch the interview to get the truth. It's not long. I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you like you'd have to do with a retarded person.

Its the way that they see the world.

Most of our posters.....are not particularly bright people.
I don't think it's that. I've come across people on here who are clearly educated who do the exact same thing. The politicians defending Trump do the same thing. It's not a sign of intelligence.

It's simply the only thing they have.

Take this OP. Listen to the interview. At a certain point you hear the guy claim the FBI suggested an occupation of the Capitol months before. While the rally on Jan 6th that led to the occupation was called for 2 weeks before. Linear time is being challenged lol, and they don't bat an eye.

Watch the interview to get the truth. It's not long. I'm not going to hold your hand and explain everything to you like I would to a retarded person.

I did. Starting at min 8 in this "not long" 45 min hot mess
Take this OP. Listen to the interview. At a certain point you hear the guy claim the FBI suggested an occupation of the Capitol months before. While the rally on Jan 6th that led to the occupation was called for 2 weeks before. Linear time is being challenged lol

I don't think it's that. I've come across people on here who are clearly educated who do the exact same thing. The politicians defending Trump do the same thing. It's not a sign of intelligence.

It's simply the only thing they have.

Take this OP. Listen to the interview. At a certain point you hear the guy claim the FBI suggested an occupation of the Capitol months before. While the rally on Jan 6th that led to the occupation was called for 2 weeks before. Linear time is being challenged lol, and they don't bat an eye.

I genuinely do. They aren't choosing fallacies to avoid the weaknesses in their own claims. They're choosing fallacies because they're not quite bright enough to understand what fallacies are.

To them, begging the question makes perfect sense. The no true scotsman fallacy makes perfect sense. False equivilancy feels normal and natural.

They see the world in fallacies. They're not bright folks, generally speaking.

I'm still waiting for the 'evidence' that its an false flag. So far we have the Big Liars saying it must be so.......cuz reasons.
it is nice that the treason caucus is so concerned about the plight of those antifa and crisis actors in the "dc gulag" as well.

I genuinely do. They aren't choosing fallacies to avoid the weaknesses in their own claims. They're choosing fallacies because they're not quite bright enough to understand what fallacies are.

To them, begging the question makes perfect sense. The no true scotsman fallacy makes perfect sense. False equivilancy feels normal and natural.

They see the world in fallacies. They're not bright folks, generally speaking.
Have you encountered anyone able to defend Trump's actions without fallacies, here or on TV? I haven't. At a certain point, something stops being an bug and becomes a feature.

Have you encountered anyone able to defend Trump's actions without fallacies, here or on TV? I haven't. At a certain point, something stops being an bug and becomes a feature.

Without fallacies? Fuck no.

Everything Higgins says is spot on and makes sense.
Only if you're drunk on.................

1704793356260.png

I watched the video Saturday. Apparently you're the one refusing to watch it.

Then what evidence did Clay present that proves it was a false flag.

Get specific. The accompanying PJMedia blog post presents jack shit for evidence. So tell us what you remember.

Or show us again that you have no idea what Clay said because you never watched the video.

Then what evidence did Clay present that proves it was a false flag.
Watch the video for your answers. They're there. Or is it you're retarded and can't decipher what Clay will explain? I'm not your daddy or mommy and obligated to explain anything in a logical manner to you. You can watch the video and decide for yourself, unless again, you're retarded.

That's my point. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. If you don't have any good arguments people are forced to use bad ones.

I disagree. There are some folks that CHOOSE fallacies. They know they're full of shit. They know their arguments are indefensible. So they lean into evasion, fallacy, as deception to protect their egos.

And those are special kinds of pieces of shit.

But most? They aren't making a choice. They don't know what fallacies are, nor do they ever care to learn. They're neither curious nor particularly intelligent. They don't really have opinions. They have talking points....and they didn't write them. They're merely repeating what they heard on TV or the internet.

These folks don't get WHY fallacies are to be avoided, how inconsistent they are, how they skew and damage your ability to accurately perceive the world. The use fallacies, because the people they ape use fallacies. And they don't even know they're doing it.

And that's most of the posters here. I feel mostly tired by these folks. Not angry. I save my disdain for those who know better.....but choose the fallacy instead.

I disagree. There are some folks that CHOOSE fallacies. They know they're full of shit. They know their arguments are indefensible. So they lean into evasion, fallacy, as deception to protect their egos.

And those are special kinds of pieces of shit.

But most? They aren't making a choice. They don't know what fallacies are, nor do they ever care to learn. They're neither curious nor particularly intelligent. They don't really have opinions. They have talking points....and they didn't write them. They're merely repeating what they heard on TV or the internet.

These folks don't get WHY fallacies are to be avoided, how inconsistent they are, how they skew and damage your ability to accurately perceive the world. The use fallacies, because the people they ape use fallacies. And they don't even know they're doing it.

And that's most of the posters here.
I think we simply disagree on the amount of stupidity in the world. But I guess I've always been an optimist.

I think we simply disagree on the amount of stupidity in the world. But I guess I've always been an optimist.

Stupid lacks malice. And I think most folks are doing the best that they can.

Even if the best that they can is fallacy riddled dipshittery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's kind of amazing how much they use that trick.

In fact, if you go on here, on a daily basis, the simple amount of logical fallacies used in defense of Trump and Trumpism is mind boggling, often several at the same time.

There's this one. Which is begging the question.

You have the appeals to hypocrisy. "You aren't allowed to hold Trump accountable because you Democrats did (insert... well basically anything any Democrat ever did)

Usually used in conjunction with the false equivalency. (Trump had a right to take money from foreign governments, because Hunter Biden a private citizen did business with Chinese nationals)

Red herrings, Strawmen, Post Hoc,etc.etc.

Going on this board most often is a class in how to make bad arguments.

In the beginning I just figured, the people on here don't know how to debate properly. Over the years I've come to the conclusion that fallacies are simply the only way they can justify supporting Trump to themselves.
It's that way in every forum right wingers are posting.

Forum List

Back