Tucker Carlson

Sure he does.................. by just thinking about it.

NOT yet.

February 16 2023
The FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida residence because, as federal prosecutors said in a fiery court filing in August, they believed not only did the former president possess “dozens” of boxes “likely to contain classified information” but also that “efforts were likely taken to obstruct the government’s investigation.” In that search, the FBI said it did remove over 100 classified documents, some of which reportedly contained information about nuclear weapons. That’s all part of just one investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act, the improper handling of federal records, and obstruction of a federal investigation.

Sure did a lot of good..........IF you use it.

b22aafb4-f243-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.jpg

NOT the point, one lied about documents, refused to turn them over, and had to have a warrant served.
Biden didn't.
The important question about Joe Biden having classified documents from when he was a Senator is how did he get them? It looks like he broke the law by stealing them from a SKIF. Why did he take them to begin with. Was he selling them to Russian and China?

Plus Newsweek (hardly a conservative news outlet) feels the classified stash of documents Joe Biden had are more serious than Trump’s.

***snip***

It simply isn't credible for Biden to claim his criminal theft of classified records was merely an accident, with four sets of stolen classified records, strewn about in three separate personal locations, moved multiple times. One of the locations is the garage in Biden's Wilmington, Delaware personal home: the same garage, that is, which in recent memory has been teeming with a full television production crew. Even worse, it's the same garage and home office (where even more classified documents were discovered) that international influence-peddler and now-First Son Hunter Biden lived in during his crack addiction, and reported he rented from his father for $49,910 per month—the exact same amount the Biden family received from a Chinese energy firm—in a background check screening in 2018.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
Biden tried to reassure the public last week by saying the stolen classified documents were in a locked garage next to his Corvette. That's hardly comforting. Biden revealed his criminal intent, admitting he knew he had possession of classified documents. His flippant attitude toward the situation should make clear that the Biden Justice Department and Congress must conduct robust national security investigations.

As a matter of clarity, let's contrast Biden's theft of classified documents with Trump's lawful handling of presidential records. As the commander-in-chief under our Constitution, the president of the United States has the absolute power to declassify records as he sees fit. In addition, under the Presidential Records Act, a departing president can take a personal copy of any of his presidential records—classified or not. The vice president is afforded neither of these privileges.

The important question about Joe Biden having classified documents from when he was a Senator is how did he get them? It looks like he broke the law by stealing them from a SKIF. Why did he take them to begin with. Was he selling them to Russian and China?

Plus Newsweek (hardly a conservative news outlet) feels the classified stash of documents Joe Biden had are more serious than Trump’s.

***snip***

It simply isn't credible for Biden to claim his criminal theft of classified records was merely an accident, with four sets of stolen classified records, strewn about in three separate personal locations, moved multiple times. One of the locations is the garage in Biden's Wilmington, Delaware personal home: the same garage, that is, which in recent memory has been teeming with a full television production crew. Even worse, it's the same garage and home office (where even more classified documents were discovered) that international influence-peddler and now-First Son Hunter Biden lived in during his crack addiction, and reported he rented from his father for $49,910 per month—the exact same amount the Biden family received from a Chinese energy firm—in a background check screening in 2018.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
Biden tried to reassure the public last week by saying the stolen classified documents were in a locked garage next to his Corvette. That's hardly comforting. Biden revealed his criminal intent, admitting he knew he had possession of classified documents. His flippant attitude toward the situation should make clear that the Biden Justice Department and Congress must conduct robust national security investigations.

As a matter of clarity, let's contrast Biden's theft of classified documents with Trump's lawful handling of presidential records. As the commander-in-chief under our Constitution, the president of the United States has the absolute power to declassify records as he sees fit. In addition, under the Presidential Records Act, a departing president can take a personal copy of any of his presidential records—classified or not. The vice president is afforded neither of these privileges.
OPINION by Mike Davis.
But Biden was wrong for doing so.
Biden still may face charges.

Notice how Crazycorn carefully worded its post. “Convictions for actions” . Doesn’t say convictions for insurrection because there aren’t any. Excellent example of a leftist lying to itself.
Notice how you can't say there were no convictions? Somehow the jail cell still likely looks the same from the inside for the insurrectionists...

Notice how you can't say there were no convictions? Somehow the jail cell still likely looks the same from the inside for the insurrectionists...

I know there were convictions. Trespassing. Disorderly conduct.
Laughable. What a scary “insurrection “.

I know there were convictions. Trespassing. Disorderly conduct.
Laughable. What a scary “insurrection “.
Notice how Laugh-ass didn't talk about the Seditious Conspiracy conviction and all of the assault convictions for the insurrectionists.

I guess some folks just can't handle the truth. Such is life in Cult45.

LOL.

OPINION by Mike Davis.
But Biden was wrong for doing so.
Biden still may face charges.
No. Biden will never face charges. He is a high level Democrat. He can do any damn thing he wants and walk away scot-free. If the FBI investigates they will whitewash and the DOJ will sit on its ass.

1679343500644.jpeg

Sure he does.................. by just thinking about it.

NOT yet.

February 16 2023
The FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s Florida residence because, as federal prosecutors said in a fiery court filing in August, they believed not only did the former president possess “dozens” of boxes “likely to contain classified information” but also that “efforts were likely taken to obstruct the government’s investigation.” In that search, the FBI said it did remove over 100 classified documents, some of which reportedly contained information about nuclear weapons. That’s all part of just one investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act, the improper handling of federal records, and obstruction of a federal investigation.

Sure did a lot of good..........IF you use it.

NOT the point, one lied about documents, refused to turn them over, and had to have a warrant served.
Biden didn't.
While the Democrats keep hoping Trump will be charged for the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago I feel the changes of that are slim to none.

Thank Joe Biden for that. He was busy stealing classified documents as a Senator and storing them in his garage behind his Corvette.

***snip-***

Asked how a senator, which Mr. Biden was, can take classified material home with them, Kaine said he did not know. He added that in his experience as a member of the Senate Armed Services and Foreign Relations Committees, sensitive material is reviewed in a classified facility where access is limited to reading the documents in that setting.

Prosecuting Trump for having classified documents at Mar-a-Lago protected by Secret Service and with a SKIF while leaving Joe Biden waltz away scot-free would be laughingly hypocritical.

No. Biden will never face charges. He is a high level Democrat. He can do any damn thing he wants and walk away scot-free.
Biden, likely, will NOT face any charges.
Either will Pence.
Because BOTH cooperated.
Because Biden and Pence didn't throw temper-tantrums like the orange cry baby did
If the FBI investigates they will whitewash and the DOJ will sit on its ass.
Whitewash what?
Cooperation?

While the Democrats keep hoping Trump will be charged for the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago I feel the changes of that are slim to none.

Thank Joe Biden for that. He was busy stealing classified documents as a Senator and storing them in his garage behind his Corvette.

***snip-***

Asked how a senator, which Mr. Biden was, can take classified material home with them, Kaine said he did not know. He added that in his experience as a member of the Senate Armed Services and Foreign Relations Committees, sensitive material is reviewed in a classified facility where access is limited to reading the documents in that setting.

Prosecuting Trump for having classified documents at Mar-a-Lago protected by Secret Service and with a SKIF while leaving Joe Biden waltz away scot-free would be laughingly hypocritical.
A SKIF doesn't do any good if TRUMP doesn't USE IT.

Biden, likely, will NOT face any charges.
Either will Pence.
Because BOTH cooperated.
Because Biden and Pence didn't throw temper-tantrums like the orange cry baby did

Whitewash what?
Cooperation?
Biden apparently stole classified documents while Senator. I wouldn’t call that cooperation. It’s like robbing a bank and giving the money back once the police come to your door. You still robbed the bank.

We could also compare Hillary malfeasance involving classified info vs Trump’s.

Fair Point.

Will you agree a Senator shouldn’t take classified documents from a SKIF?
Agreed.
Of course that leads to the BIG question. Did Senator Biden make money by selling the contents of those classified documents?
No idea.
But if he did sell them?
What are they still doing in his possession?
Why not sell the entire document?

Biden apparently stole classified documents while Senator. I wouldn’t call that cooperation. It’s like robbing a bank and giving the money back once the police come to your door. You still robbed the bank.
It's a lot better than claiming the $$$, rightfully his, the cops have the wrong guy, the cops picked the wrong house, the cops broke into my house, only giving back half the $$$.

We could also compare Hillary malfeasance involving classified info vs Trump’s.
Teabaggers could try, as they have been, with no proof.

It's a lot better than claiming the $$$, rightfully his, the cops have the wrong guy, the cops picked the wrong house, the cops broke into my house, only giving back half the $$$.

If the FBI came to my house and found classified documents in my garage behind my pickup truck, they would have good reason to arrest and prosecute me.

I could offer to help them find the classified data I had hidden in the paneling covering the living room wall in the house where I once lived and say I was cooperating but that wouldn’t make much difference in my sentence.

Of course that will never happen as I never removed classified data from the closed areas in which I worked for over 40 years and brought it home. You don’t mishandle classified data unless you are a high level Democrat.

Senator Joe Biden was not supposed to remove classified data from the SCIF where he was allowed to view it. He had no right to steal that data and I seriously wonder why he did. Was he selling it to the Chinese?

We need a damn good investigation. I bet if we did we would a lot of new rimes the Biden’s were involved in.

"Teabaggers"--the indictment not going well, sparky? hahahaha

Agreed.

No idea.
But if he did sell them?
What are they still doing in his possession?
Why not sell the entire document?
Simple. You show the buyer the original copy and give him a copy. That way you can sell the info to the Chinese, the Russians, and Iran. (North Korea is a little too nutty to give classified info.)
That was one helluva leap you made there junior. I hope you had a soft landing
Why would someone steal classified info? To impress some girl friend? That might work if the girl friend was a Chinese spy like Fang Fang otherwise the girl would just think you were a nerd.

1679479420126.jpeg

If the FBI came to my house and found classified documents in my garage behind my pickup truck, they would have good reason to arrest and prosecute me.
They've done the very same thing to NON-politicians, each and every time.
I could offer to help them find the classified data I had hidden in the paneling covering the living room wall in the house where I once lived and say I was cooperating but that wouldn’t make much difference in my sentence.
YES, it would.
It happens with other crimes, even vehicle stops by police.
Of course that will never happen as I never removed classified data from the closed areas in which I worked for over 40 years and brought it home. You don’t mishandle classified data unless you are a high level Democrat.

A photo posted on social media by a fellow diner shows aides crowding around Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, as he attempts to read documents by cellphone light, as he dines with Donald Trump at the Mar-a-Lago resort on Saturday night. The two leaders had just been told that North Korea had fired a missile towards Japan.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said no classified material was discussed at the dinner table and that the president had been briefed previously and afterward in a secure setting. He said the photos on social media depicted Trump and Abe aides discussing the logistics of a press conference they were about to hold.

Then, WTF is this?
Senator Joe Biden was not supposed to remove classified data from the SCIF where he was allowed to view it. He had no right to steal that data and I seriously wonder why he did. Was he selling it to the Chinese?
I doubt it.
8 year old documents would have been long gone.
We need a damn good investigation. I bet if we did we would a lot of new rimes the Biden’s were involved in.
Teabaggers are working on it.

Forum List

Back