Tucker Carlson Producer: MAGA people are "cousin f****** terrorists"

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.

“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Seems in line with Tucker's opinion on Trump: "I hate him passionately."

Under Trump, they finally had me convinced that they actually believed in the extremism they were supporting with their propaganda. It's not much of a relief to find out they only supported ending Democracy and the rule of law because it brought them easy profits.
5q0qd2.jpg

Why is everybody a "former" employee in every situation?

Should have added "former" to your title by the way.
Because they no longer work there AND because no one has any idea nor cares about the opinions of some off-air worker. Carlson's opinion of Trump is his own business. Only a lame idiot would imagine that it somehow negates the reporting he has done on J-6. It just shows the desperation of those on the Left to change the focus.

Because they no longer work there AND because no one has any idea nor cares about the opinions of some off-air worker. Carlson's opinion of Trump is his own business. Only a lame idiot would imagine that it somehow negates the reporting he has done on J-6. It just shows the desperation of those on the Left to change the focus.
WHAT?

It's a fact that not only did Carlson hate Trump and all that...he admitted that all the other stuff you posted about were lies

So does mine, Ashley's diary. She probably had to blow Joe.
If you shilled this diary story, I'd believe it's most likely bullshit. It seems everything you believe in is stupid partisan hackery. I don't even hate ya, I just pity you aren't capable of smartening up. All because you're aggrieved your political tribe ain't on top anymore. :dunno:

What a fucking pansy you continue to be.

If you shilled this diary story, I'd believe it's most likely bullshit. It seems everything you believe in is stupid partisan hackery. I don't even hate ya, I just pity you aren't capable of smartening up. All because you're aggrieved your political tribe ain't on top anymore. :dunno:

It is all over the internet. I could give one fuck if you believe or not.

I don't like Joe Biden. I even have to accept he's the president of my country from time to time. The white hot, laser focus of hatred you loser magaturds have against him is all you have.

And that's all the 'fuck you back' I require.

You don't like him while denying the very existence of every bad thing that he has done.
Shockingly I doubt you.

You don't like him while denying the very existence of every bad thing that he has done.
Shockingly I doubt you.
Case by case. I confirm nor deny anything. Facts. Objectivity. Critical thought. That's what I require.

Shockingly, I doubt you even know what the fuck I'm talking about. I believe you don't, so fuck you regardless. :fu:

Case by case. I confirm nor deny anything. Facts. Objectivity. Critical thought. That's what I require.

Shockingly, I doubt you even know what the fuck I'm talking about. I believe you don't, so fuck you regardless. :fu:

I have read enough of your posts to know exactly what you are referencing.
Facts reinforce your beliefs.
Non facts don't.

Yeah man, you know, dude? You're just really not that zeroed in, man.

Like uhh.. way off.

Forum List

Back