Tucker Carlson insinuates: Since election day is not end of counting.. we have election CORRUPTION

He seems to be saying that we cannot trust the election processes in certain states

Gee... Whoda thunk it?

But the media didn't thunk it.. No, wait, they did thunk it but decided to LIE

But who can believe the media lies to us?

:eusa_think:
I think there are millions of votes to tabulate Tucker should sit on TV count to a million and get back to us. The ducking retard.

Any state that can't provide their totals within 24 hours or less.
Well, I really don't know what you're talking about (and neither do you). Texas hasn't finalized it's results either.

1668271619622.png

Election workers are counting ballots. Nothing is being switched.

Any state that can't provide their totals within 24 hours or less.
no one sees any valid reason for prolonging the damn election except FRAUD (which is not a valid reason obviously)

And of course my thread was moved out of Politics.. We wouldn't want many others learning of all the evidence of fraud, would we?

I don't know.. I guess it wasn't moved to the garage so..

anyway.. I have never before had a thread in Media.. didn't even know that category existed here..

what? maybe 10 people come here every month?

There was not this problem in 2 016

There has never been this kind of LATE ballot count problem before

2020 is when this started in the non-state campaigns (CA and WA may have had this kind of vote fraud, w/ both state and federal candidates long b4 2020?) and it doesn't look like it is ending any time soon

Thank you sicko "mainstream" media which should not becalled that because they are NOT mainstream. Mainstream people.. the everyday american does not think like 'them'

The corrupt Democrat Party's election theft strategy is hold back counting the ballots in the precincts where they can control the ballot counting.
Then after all of the other precincts have counted their ballots and the Democrats know how many ballots that they will need to steal the election, they start manufacturing their bogus mail in ballots.
This is why they need two weeks to count ballots.
And, this is what we are seeing happening right now in AZ and NV.

The corrupt Democrat Party's election theft strategy is hold back counting the ballots in the precincts where they can control the ballot counting.
Then after all of the other precincts have counted their ballots and the Democrats know how many ballots that they will need to steal the election, they start manufacturing their bogus mail in ballots.
This is why they need two weeks to count ballots.
And, this is what we are seeing happening right now in AZ and NV.

A severely autistic three year old could see the truth of this.

Shows you how low the bar is set for some of the posters here.

Forum List

Back