Just when I think the media has hit rock bottom, they jackhammer their way even lower.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Paramount’s The Good Fight has finally come to an end, and in honor of its conclusion, the series’ writers closed out its run with a shameless plotline in which a gay character accuses Republican Florida Governor RonDeSantis of sexual assault.

A fictional character introduced in The Good Fight‘s first season, Staples is quite clearly is based on conservative political commentator Milo Yiannopoulos.

In this case, the sexual assault accusation turns out to be a lie, something I have not seen on a TV drama since the seventies. Guess why he falsely accused DeSantis?

Eventually, Staples admits that he lied about the entire event because because smearing him would help his own candidate – former president Donald Trump – surge ahead in the polls regarding a potential 2024 presidential campaign.

“Ron DeSantis is going to win unless you use this [story],” Staples admits. “You want this because you hate DeSantis, I want this because it puts Trump ahead in the polling. Win-win.”

OMG! What a SURPRISE ending! It's all Trump's and his lying supporters' fault!

If anyone on here does not know how wrong this is, just let me know.

I won't explain it to you, I'd just like a good laugh.

Forum List

Back