Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

Tucker may well be attracting the fabled "moderate democrats" looking for something without shrieking women and homosexual nancy boys on the cable stations. I stopped watching him....too preppy and he reminds me of somebody I knew long ago I would murder on sight. I don't have cable so I go from The Five to Ingraham on YouTube late at night. Hannity is a blowhard....I agree with what he says but he says it over and over and over and over again......:102:

Sean is repetitive - worse on Radio
I think he used the term "unrepented terrorist" in regards to Bill Ayers 127 straight shows.

The term for Ayers was "unrepentant" not "unrepented". Apparently, Mr. Hannity needed to say it few more times to bring it home.

Why yes.
That's a much better spelling
Thank you so much

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Some of those advertisers announced during the quarter that they would pull advertising from Carlson’s show after remarks the host made about the Black Lives Matter movement, but FNC viewers did not follow suit, instead lifting Tucker Carlson Tonight to a record high, breaking a previous record set in the first quarter of 2020 by FNC’s Hannity.

BJ -
This is where the country is right now (and usually)

The Democrats are not going to even know what is hitting them in November - Top to bottom of the ballet.

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk
Draft dodger? :cuckoo:

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Some of those advertisers announced during the quarter that they would pull advertising from Carlson’s show after remarks the host made about the Black Lives Matter movement, but FNC viewers did not follow suit, instead lifting Tucker Carlson Tonight to a record high, breaking a previous record set in the first quarter of 2020 by FNC’s Hannity.

BJ -

The Democrats are not going to even know what is hitting them in November - Top to bottom of the ballet.

No surprise, he is the only one reporting the news and the RELEVANT events to American lives.
And the sad part is half the righties on this board piss and moan about him because he is honest in all his coverage, even Trump

BJ -

ballot

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk

He's 51. Which draft did he dodge?

Granada
There was no fucking draft after Vietnam, fucktard! I am 9 years older than him and could never have been drafted.

You sound angry these days.
Could it be Admiral, that you have not grasped that our Country is failing?

Tucker may well be attracting the fabled "moderate democrats" looking for something without shrieking women and homosexual nancy boys on the cable stations. I stopped watching him....too preppy and he reminds me of somebody I knew long ago I would murder on sight. I don't have cable so I go from The Five to Ingraham on YouTube late at night. Hannity is a blowhard....I agree with what he says but he says it over and over and over and over again......:102:

I think he used the term "unrepented terrorist" in regards to Bill Ayers 127 straight shows.
The word is unrepentant. get your hearing checked or learn to spell.

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk

He's 51. Which draft did he dodge?

Granada
There was no fucking draft after Vietnam, fucktard! I am 9 years older than him and could never have been drafted.

You sound angry these days.
Could it be Admiral, that you have not grasped that our Country is failing?
Yes, I am angry at all of the bullshit being forced on this nation by libtards! We would be just fine if they all decided to drink a can of Fix-A-Flat!

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk
What draft ? His mommy didn't have double pane windows ?

BJ -

ballot

Oh yeah
That's a much better spelling.
Thank you!

The word is unrepentant. get your hearing checked or learn to spell.

Oh - yes that is a much better spelling.
Thank you!

Oooo... another thread on Tucker's ratings?

People who watch FOX News are the most uniformed viewers according to studies. Either it makes you dumber or dumber people watch it.

View attachment 357485View attachment 357486

That is not what the study actually says
That is what you want it to say - it's actually not what it says.
[/QUOTE]
That’s exactly what it says. Says you’re better off not watching the news than watching fox if you want to know the answers.

People who watch FOX News are the most uniformed viewers according to studies. Either it makes you dumber or dumber people watch it.

There's nothing like an 8-year old article to back up your opinion, dumbass!
[/QUOTE]
Fox viewers are only dumber now. Look who they elected. Morons of a feather flock together. ;)

There's nothing like an 8-year old article to back up your opinion, dumbass!
Fox viewers are only dumber now. Look who they elected. Morons of a feather flock together. ;)
[/QUOTE]
Yeah...nothing worse than a booming economy.
Yep, the North has reopened.
And finally, Brick and Mortar replaced by the Internet and home delivery.

Forum List

Back