Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Some of those advertisers announced during the quarter that they would pull advertising from Carlson’s show after remarks the host made about the Black Lives Matter movement, but FNC viewers did not follow suit, instead lifting Tucker Carlson Tonight to a record high, breaking a previous record set in the first quarter of 2020 by FNC’s Hannity.

BJ -
This is where the country is right now (and usually)

The Democrats are not going to even know what is hitting them in November - Top to bottom of the ballet.

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk

Quid Pro Joe 5 deferments
3 brain surgeries and an aneurysm.

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Some of those advertisers announced during the quarter that they would pull advertising from Carlson’s show after remarks the host made about the Black Lives Matter movement, but FNC viewers did not follow suit, instead lifting Tucker Carlson Tonight to a record high, breaking a previous record set in the first quarter of 2020 by FNC’s Hannity.

BJ -

The Democrats are not going to even know what is hitting them in November - Top to bottom of the ballet.

its pretty obvious why his numbers keep going up while his polls keep going down....

conservatives are worried (to the point of committing suicide!) about trump losing the election and COMMIES marching them to indoctrination centers where they will be FORCED to have gay sex and eat quiche!!

so they are drawing closer to their comfort zones.....

hate, bigotry, fascism, authoritarianism, threats of violence.....are the things that make conservatives "comfortable"

if the polls continue to look bad

and as the virus problem escalates

and trump looks more and more deranged and deluded...

I expect carlsons numbers to continue to climb....

till he runs out of deranged, hate filled conservatives who want to "put a bullet in the head" of everyone who MERELY "disagrees" with them.

No one is committing suicide because they are worried that President Trump might lose.

Instead they are buying firearms to hedge against the possibility.

NBC is on cable. They get 14 million viewers every evening for their news broadcast. ABC does 12 million and CBS 10. Almost 50 million Americans receive news from those guys day in and day out. Carlson is a hack whose show is designed for a small niche market.

You seem a little stupid so here -

NBC, ABC, CBS, those are "over the air stations" or "broadcast stations"
They are also on cable dopey.

NBC is on cable. They get 14 million viewers every evening for their news broadcast. ABC does 12 million and CBS 10. Almost 50 million Americans receive news from those guys day in and day out. Carlson is a hack whose show is designed for a small niche market.

Damn
You are dumb

BJ -

its pretty obvious why his numbers keep going up while his polls keep going down....

conservatives are worried (to the point of committing suicide!) about trump losing the election and COMMIES marching them to indoctrination centers where they will be FORCED to have gay sex and eat quiche!!

hate, bigotry, fascism, authoritarianism, threats of violence.....are the things that make conservatives "comfortable"

till he runs out of deranged, hate filled conservatives who want to "put a bullet in the head" of everyone who MERELY "disagrees" with them.

Easy there psycho

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk

The last draft was during the Vietnam War. Tucker Carlson would have been a toddler you fucking dope.

They’re also on broadcast TV. You’re either dishonest or really ignorant. Or both.

Most people still watch the nightly news.
Therein lies the problem. Pravda with little or no vetting.

BJ -

Easy there psycho
You mean Francis.

LOL Any of the other networks would gladly trade their left testicle for FOXs ratings. Especially since those faggots have no use for balls anyway.

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk

Huh? Tucker is far too young to have been subjected to the draft here in America. He was 4 years old when the draft was ended. Are you libs suggesting that Pre-K kids should be sent into combat?

Even Homer Simpson thinks that's sort of a stupid idea.

He is stupid enough to use talking points, without checking the facts out first.

LOL Any of the other networks would gladly trade their left testicle for FOXs ratings. Especially since those faggots have no use for balls anyway.
Not very good at math are ya.

BJ -

tucker carlson

draft dodger

chicken hawk
I don't think he is old enough to be a draft dodger. If he is old enough, then he has aged well.
He was born in '69, the first year of the draft lottery.

Yeah, they drafted infants back then. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol! You think you are funny!

Lol! You think you are funny!

Honestly I think he just doesn't know the difference between Broadcast stations that cable pays to air, and channels produced for cable and satellite.
There is still a huge difference between available audience for free broadcast and paid TV.

Tucker may well be attracting the fabled "moderate democrats" looking for something without shrieking women and homosexual nancy boys on the cable stations. I stopped watching him....too preppy and he reminds me of somebody I knew long ago I would murder on sight. I don't have cable so I go from The Five to Ingraham on YouTube late at night. Hannity is a blowhard....I agree with what he says but he says it over and over and over and over again......:102:

Tucker may well be attracting the fabled "moderate democrats" looking for something without shrieking women and homosexual nancy boys on the cable stations. I stopped watching him....too preppy and he reminds me of somebody I knew long ago I would murder on sight. I don't have cable so I go from The Five to Ingraham on YouTube late at night. Hannity is a blowhard....I agree with what he says but he says it over and over and over and over again......:102:

Sean is repetitive - worse on Radio
I think he used the term "unrepented terrorist" in regards to Bill Ayers 127 straight shows.

Sean is repetitive - worse on Radio
I think he used the term "unrepented terrorist" in regards to Bill Ayers 127 straight shows.

The term for Ayers was "unrepentant" not "unrepented". Apparently, Mr. Hannity needed to say it few more times to bring it home.

Forum List

Back