TSA screens people who complain

If they don't want to treat the people who pay their fat asses with the respect due them, let them go out in The World and get a real job.

Ok, so just because we pay their salaries with our taxes we should be able to complain sufficiently to be allowed to bypass security? That's a great idea. Then maybe I can whine enough to be allowed to slip a gun through the next time I fly.

Personally, I'm all for strip searching every individual getting on a plane, and then placing all passengers in straitjackets and restraints for the duration of the flight to actually be able to ensure SECURITY onboard the aircraft.

I don't complain to bypass security...i complain about having to go through security and about the idiots who ARE the security.

Government Union folks are usually pretty bitter & spiteful. So i'm not surprised TSA employees are behaving this way. This is why Unions should have never been allowed in Government. These people do tend to be lazy,bitter,and greedy. When you go to an Airport these days you are far more likely to be Terrorized by a Government thug than you are by a Foreign Terrorist. No foreign Terrorists have ever publicly mauled American children. But the TSA does that on a daily basis. So who are the Terrorists? I'm more afraid of my own U.S. Government than i am Foreign Terrorists. I think many Americans feel this way too. It's very sad.

Last edited:
The TSA is not the airline...it is not part of the system. It is a government knee jerk feel good program.

I agree it's a feel-good program. So I assume that you would prefer something like what I suggested, which gives the program actual TEETH and the ability to do the job, right?

Right...You're good with authoritarian tyranny, as along as its equally applied.

Some proponent of the old school republic you turned out to be.

Yes I am good with Authoritarianism. I think I've made that quite clear around here more than once.

To me "old school" is the 12th to 13th Centuries and I've never claimed to be a fan of the idea of a Republic. At least not in the style that we have here in the US.

I am, like TOTALLY, shocked that Oddball is not on Anachronism's Ignore List.
Well, to let you in on a little secret, HE CAN'T put me on iggy. :funnyface:

Tell that to del and a couple of others who have been added to the list. I may not be able to get the software to ignore a moderator, but that doesn't mean I have to read their posts.

I don't complain to bypass security...i complain about having to go through security and about the idiots who ARE the security.

So you want to just be able to walk onto the plane with no security at all? Is that what I'm reading? If not, then what would be your prefered style of security system?

Who would have ever thought they would go to an Airport and actually fear their own Government more than the Foreign Terrorists? It really is so shocking and sad. I don't care how much the Government Goose Steppers defend this stuff. It's just wrong. We simply replaced our fear of the Foreign Terrorists with fear of our own U.S. Government. Is this really what Americans want? To fear their own Government? A Police State is nothing to look forward to. God help us.

The TSA is not the airline...it is not part of the system. It is a government knee jerk feel good program.

I agree it's a feel-good program. So I assume that you would prefer something like what I suggested, which gives the program actual TEETH and the ability to do the job, right?

Teeth for me would be no pussyfooting about it profiling. You look like you are from the middle east..you get searched. Your name comes up on the list you get searched.

So you want to just be able to walk onto the plane with no security at all? Is that what I'm reading? If not, then what would be your prefered style of security system?

No, but i want competent people manning the posts who treat you with respect. Not some little person with a BIT of power to fuck you totally over. I want them and the stations they man inspected by the health department and function in a more sanitary way. I want them to TELL me what they are looking for and to let ME dissemble what ever bag they want to search. If the rules are that we cannot bring in our own food, beverages and sundries that they are required to have shops that sell these kinds of things at NORMAL prices.

I want separate lines for people who fly often and people who don't. I want lines for people with children. basically i dont want idiots slowing me down because they dont know what they are doing.

syrenn, so basically you want to be able to bypass the system because you fly a lot. I believe that's for work, per our prior conversations. I'm sorry but while I'll agree on the idea of profiling for ADDITIONAL screening, and pitting much better trained and more qualified people on staff, I do not believe ANYONE should be able to just wisk their way through a security checkpoint. Not even an armed pilot or Air Marshal.

It seems that the TSA is trying out some behavioral profiling after all. I just do not get why complaining about stupidity is a sign that you might be doing something wrong. This seems like another excuse to take away our rights, and a way to formalize "contempt of cop" into suspicious behavior.

So far as I'm concerned "contempt of cop" should be an arrestable FELONY.

It's a very simple matter....

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SYSTEM, DON'T FLY!!!!!

You are a complete idiot if you think anyone believes that you are right wing. Everyone on this board has figured out that you are so far left you make Barney Frank look like Jim Imhofe. Whenever I read anything you post I just assign opposite meanings to everything.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

syrenn, so basically you want to be able to bypass the system because you fly a lot. I believe that's for work, per our prior conversations. I'm sorry but while I'll agree on the idea of profiling for ADDITIONAL screening, and pitting much better trained and more qualified people on staff, I do not believe ANYONE should be able to just wisk their way through a security checkpoint. Not even an armed pilot or Air Marshal.

No i don't think you should be able to just whisk past security. What aggravates the fucking shit out of me is they will strip search some kid or some old person in a wheel chair and let what i would think of a threat waltz right through...god forbid you stopped THEM and be accused of profiling.

If they are going to stop people that look like a threat...then DO IT! I dont give a rats ass if that means striping every person that looks like they may be middle eastern...to damn bad it was their home boys that got them to where they are.

It seems that the TSA is trying out some behavioral profiling after all. I just do not get why complaining about stupidity is a sign that you might be doing something wrong. This seems like another excuse to take away our rights, and a way to formalize "contempt of cop" into suspicious behavior.

So far as I'm concerned "contempt of cop" should be an arrestable FELONY.

It's a very simple matter....

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SYSTEM, DON'T FLY!!!!!
Thugs Standing Around are our servants, not our masters.

If they don't want to treat the people who pay their fat asses with the respect due them, let them go out in The World and get a real job.

cairfil, day be gonin unionzide.....jus watt we needz....so day can fedz dare weedle chillens.

When you start fearing your own Government,you know there are very serious problems. It's not just the Foreign Terrorists who are Terrorizing us. It's our own Government doing it too. And that's just plain sad.

Why do we have TSA anyway. TO DATE THE TSA HAS NOT CAUGHT ONE TERRORIST !! Every person that have been caught have been spotted by other passengers then alerted the TSA. So all these pat downs are useless and invade our space. I will not fly unless its an emergency.. They pat down children and old people . Why not just let them go through the X Ray thing. How do we know some of these TSA people are not sex offenders that have not been caught yet and they enjoy these pat downs. Only our government can sexually assault a child and its Legal. Any other person would go to jail and be branded a sex offender if this was done anywhere else.

No i don't think you should be able to just whisk past security. What aggravates the fucking shit out of me is they will strip search some kid or some old person in a wheel chair and let what i would think of a threat waltz right through...god forbid you stopped THEM and be accused of profiling.

If they are going to stop people that look like a threat...then DO IT! I dont give a rats ass if that means striping every person that looks like they may be middle eastern...to damn bad it was their home boys that got them to where they are.

See, you're picking out one particular group. I understand why and to a degree agree with it. The problem is (and I'm going to go a little far out to illustrate the point here).... Let's say that the TSA issues an order that anyone who DOES NOT have a full facial birthmark will be strip searched before getting on a plane. Well then, the groups that are looking to do evil things will be out there trying to recruit people like ME because they know we can more easily get through security.

What we need is a system that strip searches EVERYONE getting on the plane, and has a 100% surity of their identity before they're even allowed through the security portal. EVERYONE should be considered a potential threat.

Keeper of the gate.

Yes they're often hardasses without doubt.

Comes with that kind of job, I think.

I used to love flying.

Not anymore.

I used to love flying. Not anymore.

I don't fly much, but honestly is it really all that difficult to get through these security checkpoints without a major hastle? I haven't been through an airport since the new scanners have been installed, but under the old system I never had an issue. You don't carry anything odd or suspicious. You do what you're asked to do. You don't make trouble. Is it REALLY that difficult folks?

See, you're picking out one particular group. I understand why and to a degree agree with it. The problem is (and I'm going to go a little far out to illustrate the point here).... Let's say that the TSA issues an order that anyone who DOES NOT have a full facial birthmark will be strip searched before getting on a plane. Well then, the groups that are looking to do evil things will be out there trying to recruit people like ME because they know we can more easily get through security.

What we need is a system that strip searches EVERYONE getting on the plane, and has a 100% surity of their identity before they're even allowed through the security portal. EVERYONE should be considered a potential threat.

Oh i understand what you are saying. And at this point they would be fools not to be recruiting people who would not fit a ME profile.

I agree if they are going to search, then search everyone.

I used to love flying. Not anymore.

I don't fly much, but honestly is it really all that difficult to get through these security checkpoints without a major hastle? I haven't been through an airport since the new scanners have been installed, but under the old system I never had an issue. You don't carry anything odd or suspicious. You do what you're asked to do. You don't make trouble. Is it REALLY that difficult folks?

How do i leave the big boobs at home?:lol:

Oh i understand what you are saying. And at this point they would be fools not to be recruiting people who would not fit a ME profile.

I agree if they are going to search, then search everyone.

Ok. So at least we're on the same page on that part of it.

How do i leave the big boobs at home?:lol:

I don't know, but I'm sure hubby would be more than happy to look after them for you while you were gone.

Forum List

Back