TSA screens people who complain

I used to love flying. Not anymore.

I don't fly much, but honestly is it really all that difficult to get through these security checkpoints without a major hastle? I haven't been through an airport since the new scanners have been installed, but under the old system I never had an issue. You don't carry anything odd or suspicious. You do what you're asked to do. You don't make trouble. Is it REALLY that difficult folks?
Yes, yes....If you're not doing anything illegal, you shouldn't have any objection!

The federal bureaucrat is your friend! :rolleyes:

Flying these days is actually quite depressing. You're lined up like miserable cattle waiting for your Government abuse & humiliation. So have the Terrorists won? It sure looks like it. You are much more likely to be Terrorized by your own Government at an Airport than by a Foreign Terrorist. And pretending there's nothing wrong isn't the answer. More & more people are beginning to fear their own U.S. Government. That's exactly what our Founding Fathers didn't want. When you begin fearing your own Government,you know your Nation is dying. Loyal Government Goose Steppers need to rethink things a bit. It's time to stand up. We do need to take our Country back.

Last edited:
When you start fearing your own Government,you know there are very serious problems. It's not just the Foreign Terrorists who are Terrorizing us. It's our own Government doing it too. And that's just plain sad.

74 thousand TSA employee's 43.6 billion in budgets to sexually assault 6 year old's.
Meanwhile anyone who want's to hijack or attack an aircraft walks right through the lines this administration hired people off the street and halfway house to fill the roles of being the highest paid mall cops in the history of our nation.

Our Founding Fathers wanted the People to never have to fear their own Government. That's why they booted the Brits in the first place. More & more people are beginning to fear their own U.S. Government. It's worse than it has ever been. The People shouldn't fear their own Government. It's not what America is all about. When you start fearing your own Government,you know your country is slipping away.

These are very dark times for our Nation. Too many loyal Government Goose Steppers and not enough brave Americans standing up. What kind of future do we have to look forward to? People better start thinking about that a bit more. Because the Government is only testing us right now. They're testing to see just how much humiliation we are willing to endure in the name of "Security." Things will get worse. They will keep pushing. Hopefully more Americans will decide to stand up. I guess we'll see. I'm not very optimistic though.

Last edited:
How come we don't take these "precautions" with private planes?

Sure seems like it'd be easier to hijack one of those and fly it into a building than a public plane. Not as many people to fend off.

Easy to annoy the working class types, don't want to piss off the super rich or have bureacrats go through these measures when they want to fly.

Keeper of the gate.

Yes they're often hardasses without doubt.

Comes with that kind of job, I think.

I used to love flying.

Not anymore.

It doesn't come with the job. If we actually hired intelligent people and trained them to be professionals we would only have a fraction of the problems we currently do.

Forum List

Back