TSA confiscates insulin

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
The Transportation Security Administration is apologizing to a pregnant woman, one day after she said her insulin and ice packs were confiscated by screeners at Denver International Airport.The Aurora woman was traveling alone to a baby shower in Phoenix when she was questioned by a TSA agent as she went through security around 4 p.m. Thursday. "He's like, 'Well, you're a risk.' I'm like, 'Excuse me?' And he's like, 'This is a risk ... I can't tell you why again. But this is at risk for explosives,'” the woman said. She asked 7NEWS not to use her name for fear of retaliation for speaking out.
TSA Apologizes For Confiscating Pregnant Woman's Insulin, Ice Packs - Denver News Story - KMGH Denver

They, of course, say it did not happen, and that all of their agents followed procedure.

How soon we forget: The 9/11 highjackers took over the planes by breaking into the cockpits and injecting insulin into the necks of the pilots.

“I’ve traveled like this for a ton of my life. And now I’m scared to death," she said.

boohoo

One little incident out of a "ton" and you're whining?

Forum List

Back