TSA Agents steal from passengers

On a practical level, what can any individual traveler do? What can the traveling public do? Nothing, that's what.

Thanks to the staged events of 11 September, the Uniparty gave us the DHS and TSA. They usurped power, and there is nothing the people can do about it, except to acknowledge that our form of fascism is NOT democracy in any way.

Are you on a day pass from the funny farm?

You're stupid, and have no idea who I voted for, all you know is to parrot idiot rubbish and pretend you're a 'conservative' or something on the innernetz. You aren't. Your Hero Reagan ran away after he got some Marines blown up, and then started handing guns to the Iranians to appease the animals. They've been lauching terrorist attacks on us ever sinve thanks to your halfwit drug dealer and Japanese representative. Of course That just makes you and the other fake 'conservatives' want to suck his dick even more.

I bolded your lies for you, so you can easily edit your post.

I bolded your lies for you, so you can easily edit your post.

You meant to say that's exactly what he did. His response was to trade guns to them, violating our traditional stance of never dealing with terrorists, especially those who commit acts of war against us and kill our soldiers. Of course for Republicans that stuff doesn't matter as long as he handed out imaginary tax cuts and made those big speeches and fake noises as if he was some sort of patriot and conservative all the morons and crooks ate up.

The TSA needs to stop harassing law abiding citizens who only want to board their flights with a loaded weapon. Ya, sarcasm. Those people need to be handcuffed on the spot so their friends can watch them on Facebook and YouTube and know why Biff and Bubba are permanently banned from flying. Shame on the TSA for only writing them a ticket. Defunding them would be a gift to hijackers.
DHS and TSA are spawn of the staged events of 11 September. Informed people understand that, but gullible folks who believe their government would never deceive them buy into the bankrupt story. Big Government is what many americans desire.

DHS and TSA are spawn of the staged events of 11 September. Informed people understand that, but gullible folks who believe their government would never deceive them buy into the bankrupt story. Big Government is what many americans desire.
Staged event? Tell us the facts and we too can become informed people too. :auiqs.jpg:

Inform yourself Dippy. The event happened 20 plus years ago. It's entirely possible here on the USMB that you were not even born yet.
I`m 70 years old, kiddo. Inform me of the "staged" 9-11 events. Feel free to enlighten me on the Jewish Space Lasers too. :rolleyes:

I`m 70 years old, kiddo. Inform me of the "staged" 9-11 events. Feel free to enlighten me on the Jewish Space Lasers too. :rolleyes:
Good to know Old Fart. ;) I don't know anything about the Jewish Space Lasers you mention, but I do know the laws of physics must be violated for the Official Narrative to be true, and from the aviation perspective, the laws of aerodynamics must be violated for that narrative to be true.

The government lies as it pleases. If, at age 70, you actually believe your government does not deceive its citizens, you are one of those described by Bill Casey back in'81--when everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

Good to know Old Fart. ;) I don't know anything about the Jewish Space Lasers you mention, but I do know the laws of physics must be violated for the Official Narrative to be true, and from the aviation perspective, the laws of aerodynamics must be violated for that narrative to be true.

The government lies as it pleases. If, at age 70, you actually believe your government does not deceive its citizens, you are one of those described by Bill Casey back in'81--when everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.
How many of the 2 million government employees are lying? Let`s hear some names?
Are they all sworn to secrecy? :abgg2q.jpg:

You need your medication adjusted.

This is weapon-grade derp.

Forum List

Back