Try out this drink

isla

Rookie
Mar 13, 2017
Hi all,

I recently came across this recipe, Bajan Mauby Drink Recipe. It is a famous Barbados drink, which is prepared using the using the actual mauby bark. The ingredients are basic, and the recipe is too simple. I tried it at home the other day, and it came out really well. My kids and hubby loved it. I thought of sharing it here so that everyone could try it. And I would love to get the recipes of such drinks as well.

Blueberries, cherries, and cranberries are all drinks that convey health benefits.

In Asia there is also a mangosteen which is a purple fruit like a pomegranate which is also very nutritious, not as much as blueberries, but more than cranberries.

Blueberries, cherries, and cranberries are all drinks that convey health benefits.

In Asia there is also a mangosteen which is a purple fruit like a pomegranate which is also very nutritious, not as much as blueberries, but more than cranberries.
I love mangosteen!
I've eaten lots of them
icon_biggrin1.gif

I love mangosteen!
I've eaten lots of them
icon_biggrin1.gif
Mangosteen is popular here (in the USA) as a health food craze.

Very expensive though -- one wine bottle sized bottle costs $50 USD.

I can add moonshine (EverClear) to anything and make a crisp refreshing hard drink out of it.

I usually stick to wine though. Pinot Gregio and Pinot Noir are my 2 favorite wines together with an ounce of shine added to it.

Wine plus fruit juice plus moonshine works well too.

Yes, even I love them, but my kids don't enjoy it so much, but it has very good health benefits. And so does this mauby drink.

I can add moonshine (EverClear) to anything and make a crisp refreshing hard drink out of it.

I usually stick to wine though. Pinot Gregio and Pinot Noir are my 2 favorite wines together with an ounce of shine added to it.

Wine plus fruit juice plus moonshine works well too.
Thanks for that tip. That is something I didn't know. Now will try this one too.

Mmmm, I've been into drink recipes since enjoying my own concoction of Southern Comfort and Ocean Spray Mango-Mango one summer in Boston.

Thanks for sharing!

Forum List

Back