Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

The software doesn't work like this. The reason why you were banned is because somebody decided to ban you for whatever reason. Just like somebody awarded you with alleged infractions. The software for this site only supports alleged infractions, it does not know if actual infractions occur. It does not decide to ban you either.

That's exactly how it works. That was explained to me by a mod.

And again, had I not broken the rules, I would not have been banned.

That's exactly how it works. That was explained to me by a mod.

And again, had I not broken the rules, I would not have been banned.
Not this software, that mod lied to you. A guarantee that it was a person who banned you, and it was based upon his own discretion.

I’m not a Nazi…so I’m smarter than all blob supporters

You are a Nazi.

Why do you lie about this?

• You are a collectivist
  • You hold the state as supreme
  • You oppose rights for individuals, supporting only privilege for members of favored groups
  • You seek to crush individualism entirely
  • You are a racist who blames the ills of society on the scapegoat - the hated whites
  • You support political prisons and cheer when your Reich takes political prisoners
  • You seek a command and control economy
  • You oppose free and fair elections
  • You support dictatorship by your Reich
You are in fact and reality - a Nazi

Stay on topic or i will report you.
Topic? Fuck off. You claimed this was going to affect November elections the day the GOP had their ass handed to them in Alaska. Go to that thread to discuss but no indications that anyone wants anything to do with the Repugnants.

Alaska has voting rules that are questionable. Set up by elites from the beginning. Powerful families are regional powers in this nation. Murkowski is part of that, and Palin is not loved. Soon Progs will have sex with 5 year old's legally and that is what it isa bout.
Or the republicans messaging sucks.

Topic? Fuck off. You claimed this was going to affect November elections the day the GOP had their ass handed to them in Alaska. Go to that thread to discuss but no indications that anyone wants anything to do with the Repugnants.
Now youre talking about other threads. This is your last warning. Stay on topic.

Now you’ve gone full retard
candycorn has but one argument ever:

iu

Forum List

Back