Truth Social is losing lots of money

His remaining properties are mortgaged to junk bond private lenders. He has nothing else.

Billionaires, hell millionaires don't have to beg for money.

Hey folks, does the above look like any sort of PROOF to y'all?

Of course not, because leftist vermin think the word "proof" means the same thing as "because I said so".

This is what happens when you allow leftist drug whores to avoid sterilization.

Hey folks, does the above look like any sort of PROOF to y'all?

Of course not, because leftist vermin think the word "proof" means the same thing as "because I said so".

This is what happens when you allow leftist drug whores to avoid sterilization.

Yet you can't disagree, eh Maga vermin?

You’re misremembering and when reminded of the truth, you will blame someone else.

Who was president in 2020?
2020 When we were suffering from covid?.... who is president today with run away inflation and global upheaval?... To deny that Biden is a mess is to deny reality....

2020 When we were suffering from covid?.... who is president today with run away inflation and global upheaval?... To deny that Biden is a mess is to deny reality....
Inflation has been reduced to target. So now Biden is the guy who got the Trump inflation under control.

That is, if one is a halfwit moron who thinks presidents control global inflation.

Truth Social only works with iPhones or iPads, it's doomed to not be a platform for everyone.

Why they did that is pretty stupid if you ask me. That's going to cut out almost 50% of traffic, if not more.

You can't even register there right now. It's probably done.

I see they finally got a Google app, I guess, they didn't have that for a long time.
It is true that only Apple products could access Truth Social for many months. When those of us with lowly android phones, most especially those of us who use a desktop computer for social media instead of our phones, were finally able to access Truth Social, those who had months of head start had many thousands of followers that effectively drowned out the newbies coming in.

As a result most of us "newbies" never felt welcome, valued or heard there and while we all have TS accounts, we rarely visit there. The only time I do is when somebody quotes something Trump said on TS and I check to see how much they edited or misrepresented the quote. I haven't posted there in months.

Twitter or what is now X since Elon Musk took it over is a lot more fun and useful to get accurate information. And I always double check the information there as is the case with all social media, the unethical put out a lot of deliberate disinformation too.

It could be another Trump bankruptcy.

soros (21).jpg

If business picks up when an individual becomes President, there is something wrong. They need to divest or put assets in a trust.
Maybe if Trump no longer managed his businesses they would do better.
What about when they join Congress???

That's how the orange grifter rolls, trying to live rent free.
Of course, leaving taxpayers to pay for.

Why the Trump campaign won't pay police bills​

1700215341427.jpeg
Center for Public Integrity
https://publicintegrity.org › politics › donald-trump-p...

Jun 13, 2019 — Ten city governments from Arizona to Pennsylvania say the president's political committee has stiffed them out of hundreds of thousands of ...

Cities angry with Trump over millions in unpaid rally ...​

1700215374359.png
CTV News
https://www.ctvnews.ca › world › cities-angry-with-trum...

Jan 15, 2021 — U.S. President Donald Trump owes millions in unpaid rally expenses to cities across America, accounting for a small sliver of the looming ...

That's how the orange grifter rolls, trying to live rent free.
Of course, leaving taxpayers to pay for.

Why the Trump campaign won't pay police bills

View attachment 859817
Center for Public Integrity
https://publicintegrity.org › politics › donald-trump-p...
Jun 13, 2019 — Ten city governments from Arizona to Pennsylvania say the president's political committee has stiffed them out of hundreds of thousands of ...

Cities angry with Trump over millions in unpaid rally ...

View attachment 859818
CTV News
https://www.ctvnews.ca › world › cities-angry-with-trum...
Jan 15, 2021 — U.S. President Donald Trump owes millions in unpaid rally expenses to cities across America, accounting for a small sliver of the looming ...
🥱 "Resist" mayors from when Trump was president. Lame.

Forum List

Back