Truth Social is losing lots of money

trump's Truth Social has lost $73, Million in two years. WINNING! The company needs a quick infusion of cash or.....
844xr9.jpg

Truth Social only works with iPhones or iPads, it's doomed to not be a platform for everyone.

Why they did that is pretty stupid if you ask me. That's going to cut out almost 50% of traffic, if not more.

You can't even register there right now. It's probably done.

I see they finally got a Google app, I guess, they didn't have that for a long time.

Last edited:

trump's Truth Social has lost $73, Million in two years. WINNING! The company needs a quick infusion of cash or.....
dont worry business will pick up once he's back in the WH .

What's sad is, I can take 5 Experts and put together a one sided site for only a few bucks a month. Someone made that 73 mil and I doubt if the site lost it.

This is what trump does to businesses.

Yes, Trump will live rent free 4 life in a Federal prison.

The MAGA followers are having a hard time dealingwith another Trump loss.
Trump and MAGA should be used to losing. That is all they have done since 2020.

2018! Huge Blue Wave.
You fucking shitbags.

Yes, Truth Social is going to fold, but Trump will be your next president, cupcakes. :itsok:

Trump does not always hire the best people, he was wrong about that.

The Truth Social thing is most likely a bust. They disallowed 3/4 of the internet and it's a website that

depends on internet traffic for success.

It's doomed to fail. Whoever he hired for that did a piss poor job, and somebody should have said something.

I would not invest in that. At All

Last edited:
The MAGA followers are having a hard time dealingwith another Trump loss.
Trump and MAGA should be used to losing. That is all they have done since 2020.
Actually, the last time they won was 2016, with the help of trump's butt buddy, poootin.

Forum List

Back