Truth behind trickle down

It's funny BL, but no economists even debate it anymore, only these bigot racist scum still believe it

I just sat in the rush hour traffic, from the folks leaving their jobs in skyscrapers full of employees, had lunch in a place packed with employees eating a sandwich, goto a bar on Fridays with middle class ham and eggers like myself for beer........total annihilation my ass.

To be precise, trickle down is not really synonymous with capitalism or free enterprise, it's more of a theory that if the workers of America eat the crumbs that fall from the tables of the rich then the rich should be given bigger meals.

Or if you turn off the spin cycle off......more money in business pockets, means more jobs, more demand, more taxes and the cycle starts again.

How's it working out so far? Not enough taxcuts yet to make everyone prosperous and secure?

It's amazing how few people know how the economy works.

Yes, it is.

I give up though, I cant beat 40 yrs of brainwashing propaganda in one post on the internet

Your brain is full of garbage, and only that small percentage of rightwingers believe what you believe anymore so educating you guys isnt necessary

What gets me is you think you do understand economics.

You are full of hate towards other people and you accuse others of your issues.

Projection isnt health conz. And you can beat 40 years of brainwashing propaganda easily once you choose not to believe it and seek truth instead.

1201LAUGHT.jpg

What is the purpose of this post? To point out how failed Obama is? Reagan's economics ended the worse recession since the great depression and there has not be one worse since. His economics ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion in history.

This is all about the last 3 1/2 years of failure, not the success that was Reagan.

What is the purpose of this post? To point out how failed Obama is? Reagan's economics ended the worse recession since the great depression and there has not be one worse since. His economics ushered in the greatest peacetime expansion in history.

This is all about the last 3 1/2 years of failure, not the success that was Reagan.

Post this in reverso world...wow...

Can we survive this level of stupid? Time will tell

Forum List

Back