Trumps word salad press briefing

Well, we have a double standard going on here. The left says that no matter how many laws you break or what they are, if you are an elderly man with cognitive issues it would be hard to get a jury to convict you so that person should not be prosecuted. So, either that thinking is wrong, or we shouldn't be prosecuting the elderly man Trump who has cognitive issues.

The problem with your question is that President Trump doesn't have any cognitive issues.
I understand the double standard that you are pointing out, but -

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.
"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."

Mumbling bumbling word salad. This is like something we'd expect from Biden.

Complaining about Trump complaining about Biden, is not going to save you stupid idiots. You guys hitched your wagon to a senile fool. He tried all your dipshit progressive ideas and look at the results. The entire nation thinks democrat policies suck. You guys broke EVERYTHING!!!

Complaining about Trump complaining about Biden, is not going to save you stupid idiots. You guys hitched your wagon to a senile fool. He tried all your dipshit progressive ideas and look at the results. The entire nation thinks democrat policies suck. You guys broke EVERYTHING!!!

Yours Truly presents as a far-right hard-core fiscal conservative - not a Biden person.
But it's the internet he could only be pretending to be fringe.

Your Truly presents as a far-right hard-core fiscal conservative - not a Biden person.
But it's the internet he could only be pretending to be fringe.
He isnt hard right. He hates republicans.

There wouldnt need to be. His dumbass is completely impulsive. He would have nothing to lose if he wasn’t up for for re-election again either.

The fact that he loves the country and only wants the best for it, along with the 4 years of doing the best for it.

Your opinions of him are idiotic based only on hate, not facts.

The problem with your question is that President Trump doesn't have any cognitive issues.
I understand the double standard that you are pointing out, but -
I was responding to a poster and other lefties who continually say that Trump DOES HAVE cognitive issues.

Well, we have a double standard going on here. The left says that no matter how many laws you break or what they are, if you are an elderly man with cognitive issues it would be hard to get a jury to convict you so that person should not be prosecuted. So, either that thinking is wrong, or we shouldn't be prosecuting the elderly man Trump who has cognitive issues.

Not really. FFS, Trump let Hillary get off scott free. Johnson hasn't really gone after Hunter Biden or Joe.

There's no one on the right who's that old and has things that need to be prosecuted. Making out that it's only the left, when the left (Biden) is the only one in that position.
If Trumps cognitive issues are actually getting worse, give the GOP a couple of years, and they'll be using the same lame excuse.

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.
"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."

Mumbling bumbling word salad. This is like something we'd expect from Biden.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is heading towards DementiaLand...

The Orange Baboon-God is not far behind... :laughing0301:

"Something you would expect from Biden"? that seems to be the standard these days but the true believer left seems to be willing to trust the old dude with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button. Go figure.

Not really. FFS, Trump let Hillary get off scott free. Johnson hasn't really gone after Hunter Biden or Joe.

There's no one on the right who's that old and has things that need to be prosecuted. Making out that it's only the left, when the left (Biden) is the only one in that position.
If Trumps cognitive issues are actually getting worse, give the GOP a couple of years, and they'll be using the same lame excuse.
The left are saying all over the place that Trump is just as old as Biden and has just as many cognitive issues.

Forum List

Back