Trumps word salad press briefing

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.
"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."

Mumbling bumbling word salad. This is like something we'd expect from Biden.

Well Trump talks sense.....I'd not expect leftists or #nevertrumpers to understand.

"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."
Good grief, this is regular Trump, skipping around and touching on many subjects while praising himself. Were you asleep for four years?

He's actually pretty clear what he's saying here. You must have some comprehension issues or refuse to pay attention. And notice....no teleprompters....Trump speaks off the cuff. Biden falls down a rabbit hole every time he tries that for more than a few seconds(to speak spontaneously).

Trying to turn Trump into the Dementia Patient in the WH is a really dumb and very obvious attempt at deflection of the Dementia Patient's number one problem.

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.

/-----/ Nothing confusing about it. No word salad. You're just don't like Trump telling the truth about Dementia Joe.

Good grief, this is regular Trump, skipping around and touching on many subjects while praising himself. Were you asleep for four years?

He's actually pretty clear what he's saying here. You must have some comprehension issues or refuse to pay attention. And notice....no teleprompters....Trump speaks off the cuff. Biden falls down a rabbit hole every time he tries that for more than a few seconds(to speak spontaneously).

Trying to turn Trump into the Dementia Patient in the WH is a really dumb and very obvious attempt at deflection of the Dementia Patient's number one problem.
Free national airtime before super Tuesday? He hit all the hot buttons. Cancel the ads and save the money.

Turing Trump into the Dementia Patient in the WH is very easy.

As one of the younger members of our family said today about Trump, "He sounds drunk."

This idiot can’t even run a hotdog stand let alone the presidency.
How odd since he has a record to run on. Did you forget that we can judge him on something other than orange man bad?
Biden is a complete failure on the two most important issues, the border and our economy. We want affordable food and gas again. We want countries to stop putting their prisoners and mentally ill on trains headed for our border. We want the Chinese out of the f-ing White House. We are so sick of politicians. We want the businessman back.
We have given Obama 3 terms. One more and he will destroy our country completely.

How odd since he has a record to run on. Did you forget that we can judge him on something other than orange man bad?
Biden is a complete failure on the two most important issues, the border and our economy. We want affordable food and gas again. We want countries to stop putting their prisoners and mentally ill on trains headed for our border. We want the Chinese out of the f-ing White House. We are so sick of politicians. We want the businessman back.
We have given Obama 3 terms. One more and he will destroy our country completely.
lol 14 million private jobs have been created under Biden. Trump’s economy lost 3 million. GDP growth and wage growth has been consistent and inflation has began to normalize.

Turing Trump into the Dementia Patient in the WH is very easy.

As one of the younger members of our family said today about Trump, "He sounds drunk."
Mothers trying to buy enough food for her family while keeping the heat and electric on, doesn't give one shit about what he sounds like.
He gives our country top priority. We need a president that has our best interest at heart, and he proved that he does for 4 years. We need that to happen again...

Last edited:
lol 14 million private jobs have been created under Biden. Trump’s economy lost 3 million. GDP growth and wage growth has been consistent and inflation has began to normalize.
I know you like to say that. But it is all anti-Trump bullshit propaganda.
You have to convince the country that we really didn't buy gas at 1.67 a gal. under Trump. That eggs and meat didn't used to be affordable. That paying $10.00 for a steak wasn't better than paying $30.00 for one now. That buying a house at 3% interest wasn't better than 8%. That peace wasn't better than war. Not paying for Ukraine's everything was better than the constant money drain we have now. You have to convince this country that Biden is not destroying it by removing our borders.

I know you like to say that. But it is all anti-Trump bullshit propaganda.
You have to convince the country that we really didn't buy gas at 1.67 a gal. under Trump. That eggs and meat didn't used to be affordable. That paying $10.00 for a steak wasn't better than paying $30.00 for one now. That buying a house at 3% interest wasn't better than 8%. That peace wasn't better than war. Not paying for Ukraine's everything was better than the constant money drain we have now. You have to convince this country that Biden is not destroying it by removing our borders.
I can safely explain that absolute bullshit to you. Gas only went that low BRIEFLY under Trump and it was simply because it was at the height of lockdown. Demand for gas plummeted. Trump’s dumbass has nothing to do with that. I’m willing to bet you knew all this but you decided to kid yourself

Maybe he's losing it.

This is a concern now after hearing Kamala for the last 4 years as a word salad extraordinaire and nervous kackle when she doesn't know most answers? You support Kamala .. right? Why is this a concern now?

The economy is doing very well, coming back from the Trump collapse.

Trump won't work to fix the economy or the economy, and the American people know that.

Mothers trying to buy enough food for her family while keeping the heat and electric on, doesn't give one shit about what he sounds like.
He gives our country top priority. We need a president that has our best interest at heart, and he proved that he does for 4 years. We need that to happen again...
The economy is recovering from the Trump collapse quite well.

A majority of Americans know Mr. Trump as a fraud.

This is a concern now after hearing Kamala for the last 4 years as a word salad extraordinaire and nervous kackle when she doesn't know most answers? You support Kamala .. right? Why is this a concern now?
Yeah, she's been in Joe's basement lately. That tactic worked in 2020 so they'll revert to it. "If we hide them away, everyone will forget about what a mistake they are." LOL

Forum List

Back