Trump's Ukraine Collusion

“Do us a favor, though,” the president said, according to a call summary released by the White House.

President Donald Trump asked Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to “do us a favor, though” immediately after Zelensky told Trump he was grateful for the military aid the U.S. provided to his country, according to a White House summary of a July 25 phone call between the two leaders.

That request — and Trump’s implied threat that U.S. military aid to Ukraine was at stake if Zelensky did not comply — has become central to Democrats’ push to impeach the president.

The “favor” Trump requested from Zelensky was twofold. First, Trump asked Ukraine to investigate a conspiracy theory that the Democratic National Committee servers Russia hacked in 2016 to aid Trump’s campaign were not actually hacked by Russia. Moments later, Trump asked that Ukraine open an investigation into his potential 2020 rival, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Biden’s son Hunter Biden. Trump also asked Zelensky to meet with Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who acts as Trump’s private consigliere in Ukraine, and to speak by phone with Attorney General William Barr to discuss the investigation.

The connection between the Zelensky’s mention of U.S. military aid and Trump’s request for “a favor” is clear in the summary the White House released Wednesday. The summary is a collection of notes and recollections of Situation Room duty officers and National Security Council policy staff.

More: Trump Pressured Ukraine To Probe Biden While Discussing Military Aid

Once again, Trump is committing COLLUSION in plain sight. What do you think?
.......1 definition of stupid is doing the same dumbshit over and over --which is what you and the Dems are doing

“Do us a favor, though,” the president said, according to a call summary released by the White House.

President Donald Trump asked Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to “do us a favor, though” immediately after Zelensky told Trump he was grateful for the military aid the U.S. provided to his country, according to a White House summary of a July 25 phone call between the two leaders.

That request — and Trump’s implied threat that U.S. military aid to Ukraine was at stake if Zelensky did not comply — has become central to Democrats’ push to impeach the president.

The “favor” Trump requested from Zelensky was twofold. First, Trump asked Ukraine to investigate a conspiracy theory that the Democratic National Committee servers Russia hacked in 2016 to aid Trump’s campaign were not actually hacked by Russia. Moments later, Trump asked that Ukraine open an investigation into his potential 2020 rival, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Biden’s son Hunter Biden. Trump also asked Zelensky to meet with Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who acts as Trump’s private consigliere in Ukraine, and to speak by phone with Attorney General William Barr to discuss the investigation.

The connection between the Zelensky’s mention of U.S. military aid and Trump’s request for “a favor” is clear in the summary the White House released Wednesday. The summary is a collection of notes and recollections of Situation Room duty officers and National Security Council policy staff.

Does anybody know the number of OPs started by Lakookoo regarding Trump being impeached for the whole Russian nothing burger? I’m just trying to get an idea how many times he will have the same wet dream about the Ukraine collusion.

They are still holding out hope that the Southern District of New York will act.

Trump was trying to COERCE Ukraine into colluding
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

Does anybody know the number of OPs started by Lakookoo regarding Trump being impeached for the whole Russian nothing burger? I’m just trying to get an idea how many times he will have the same wet dream about the Ukraine collusion.
AnyDayMadcow.png

That you're an idiot.

Congressmen who have seen the whistleblower complaint call it ALARMING-DETAILED-DISTURBING.
Which party are they with?

Democratic. What would you expect Republicans to say? They barely have enough spine to stand upright.

I would add that the trump appointed IG who received the complaint said it was credible and urgent.

If trump's own IG uses those words, are the far right radical extremists now going to say that person is "deep state" or "out to get trump?"

AG Barr has really dug himself a deep hole by defending Trump's criminal behavior. Barr should recuse himself.
No criminal behavior that I can see-whether it was Bide or Trump, its just politics as usual.

Then I guess you don't know that by not passing that whistleblower report to the congress in 7 days is a crime.

The law says that the IG shall send that complaint to the congress in 7 days. Unfortunately barr and the justice department stepped in to prevent that complaint to go to congress.

By preventing that complaint from legally being sent to the congress the crime of obstructing justice has also been violated.

If it's not a crime to try to get another nation to dig up dirt on your political opponent, it should be.

I can't understand why you people don't have a problem with all this.

The only reason why I can see that you people don't have a problem with this is because it's a republican doing it.

I'm starting to hear that some Republicans are now TROUBLED by the whistleblower complaint after reading it.

Congressmen who have seen the whistleblower complaint call it ALARMING-DETAILED-DISTURBING.
Which party are they with?

Democratic. What would you expect Republicans to say? They barely have enough spine to stand upright.

I would add that the trump appointed IG who received the complaint said it was credible and urgent.

If trump's own IG uses those words, are the far right radical extremists now going to say that person is "deep state" or "out to get trump?"
Did you read the transcript? Make up your own mind. It may or may not be.

AG Barr has really dug himself a deep hole by defending Trump's criminal behavior. Barr should recuse himself.
No criminal behavior that I can see-whether it was Bide or Trump, its just politics as usual.

Then I guess you don't know that by not passing that whistleblower report to the congress in 7 days is a crime.

The law says that the IG shall send that complaint to the congress in 7 days. Unfortunately barr and the justice department stepped in to prevent that complaint to go to congress.

By preventing that complaint from legally being sent to the congress the crime of obstructing justice has also been violated.

If it's not a crime to try to get another nation to dig up dirt on your political opponent, it should be.

I can't understand why you people don't have a problem with all this.

The only reason why I can see that you people don't have a problem with this is because it's a republican doing it.
Not a Republican but here is what I read-the person was NOT a whistle blower because he did not have first hand information-it was heresay. Because of that the law did not apply AND the person does not get ANY protection.

Forum List

Back