Trump's tweet about Mika

DDgG338XYAAvaNP.jpg

Did you fall down and hit your head?
As heinous as what the orange scumbag tweeted about Mica and Morning Joe, he's done much worse with you defending him.
Is this going to be a pattern for you doing what's right... or a one time thang?

The President of the United States is supposed to be above such behavior, but one thing Americans knew about Trump before they elected him is that he says what he thinks, and he refuses to take the 'high road' when attacked.

President Trump enjoys the support of many Americans who have appreciated his 'straight from the hip bluntness'; however, he risks losing that support if he can not restrain himself to some degree.

There is a limit he can cross that is un-defensible...and he is getting close to it. Partisans on the outer fringes of both parties will argue that he has already surpassed that limit and/or that he has not. Those who can put partisanship aside and see / recognize 'civility' and Presidential decorum can look past the extremes on both sides.

It is understandable to some degree that he has lashed out at the extremely partisan fake news icons and press that have made it their mission to take him down .but there is still a limit to how low in the mud a President should go with his attackers to fight back.

I have little problem with the President's 'surrogate' fighting the battle in the weeds so that he may remain above it. He just needs to control himself and stay above it....

The Twitter attacks on Mika are over the line, un-Presidential. Trump needs to pull back, learn to control himself, or have someone help him restrain himself. If not he will definitely loise the support of people who put him where he is.

Trump And White House Aide Rip ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts On Twitter

"…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
June 29, 2017"

Not acceptable IMO....

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.

I think most presidents are scumbags. They answer to a higher power - money. Demorats are no better than repugs. We need to get money out of politics, not sure that will ever happen.

I didn't start with lofty expectations of Trump. I didn't even believe he wanted to win the election up until a week or so prior. I was and remain delighted that hitlery is not in the WH.

All Trump has to do is keep irritating bed wetters. I don't care if nothing else is accomplished. As long as moonbats are miserable, things are going well.

A revealing set of values for one's country right there.

Obviously Rump is a fucking child. Many of us have been crowing that fact from the rooftops for TWO YEARS.

The President of the United States is supposed to be above such behavior, but one thing Americans knew about Trump before they elected him is that he says what he thinks, and he refuses to take the 'high road' when attacked.

President Trump enjoys the support of many Americans who have appreciated his 'straight from the hip bluntness'; however, he risks losing that support if he can not restrain himself to some degree.

There is a limit he can cross that is un-defensible...and he is getting close to it. Partisans on the outer fringes of both parties will argue that he has already surpassed that limit and/or that he has not. Those who can put partisanship aside and see / recognize 'civility' and Presidential decorum can look past the extremes on both sides.

It is understandable to some degree that he has lashed out at the extremely partisan fake news icons and press that have made it their mission to take him down .but there is still a limit to how low in the mud a President should go with his attackers to fight back.

I have little problem with the President's 'surrogate' fighting the battle in the weeds so that he may remain above it. He just needs to control himself and stay above it....

The Twitter attacks on Mika are over the line, un-Presidential. Trump needs to pull back, learn to control himself, or have someone help him restrain himself. If not he will definitely loise the support of people who put him where he is.

Trump And White House Aide Rip ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts On Twitter

"…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
June 29, 2017"

Not acceptable IMO....

Which part of what he said bothered you? Just wondering what is different now that you find to not be acceptable compared with the countless things he has said before.

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
I thought his tweet was fucking hilarious.
If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.
Aww you poor snowflake. She is a Jewess whore...she gets what she deserves :)
Having moral standards makes me a snowflake?

Obama whined incessantly about Fox News and we railed on him for it. Now that it's a Republican it's just different eh?

Lowlife hypocrites lacking a moral compass

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

If course you did, low class scum enjoy when women are personally attacked like that.

Obama whined incessantly about Fox News and we railed on him for it. Now that it's a Republican it's just different eh?

WHINING about a bitch getting hit back makes you a snowflake. Its pathetic

What the hell is the matter with this guy?

Does he not understand the dignity of the office he holds?

Who does he thinks "won" in this confrontation?

I expect a certain level of behavior from anyone serving as the President of the United States.

Mika is a nobody, a member of the fake news army, someone who does not deserve acknowledgement from the President. That's why he has his aides and staff. Let them engage in that petty crap. I expect my President to be above actions THAT low.

It is incredibly low class gutter behavior for a PRESIDENT.

No, gutter behavior is Barry giving his fellow muslim radicals Iraq, Libya, Syria, and almost Egypt. Turns out he's a mass-murderer in addition to being a Kenyan fraud.

WHINING about a bitch getting hit back makes you a snowflake. Its pathetic
You have 0 class and 0 dignity. What YOU think is irrelevant

Forum List

Back