Trump's tweet about Mika

Mika is a piece of shit leftist bitch who's turned Joe into a turncoat extraordinaire with her....pussy. Trump laid the wood to them and rightfully so. Now that CNN is destroyed, they're next.

republican congressman from florida.

DDf_U2PXsAAbirX.jpg

republican senator from oklahoma

DDf9ZbPXUAANvNe.jpg

We didn't need another PC politician, he says what needs to be said, go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So in your estimation hurling insults at individuals in the media "needs to be said?"

He should double the amount of his tweets, because it makes CNN, and Stalin's Sock Puppets (Liberals) and Jihadists, very, very Angry.

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.

Well don't mad but Trump tweeting remind me of you when you are having a good time with the hooch...

I swear Trump is on here...

Ugly Mika & Psycho Joe called Wonderful Donald a "thug" & "mentally unstable"
while looking for friendship with him behind the scenes

The media is collapsing in on itself yet he feels the need to personally attack individuals? Beyond dumb.

Way to take the spotlight OFF the collapsing Russia story dumbass.
If my child ever acted like that, she'd have lost a phone. And I think Melania's campaign against cyber bullying is not working. She needs a new issue. Childhood obesity maybe.

Trump lowers the office even more going after Mika Brzezinski in a TWEET commenting on her "low IQ" and "bleeding from the face due to a facelift!" This man is so disturbed to waste time with this nonsense instead of dealing with matters at hand like healthcare legislation! Of course the reason he doesn't is because he's not able! He wouldn't know WTF he's talking about! :321: :blahblah: :banghead: :cuckoo: :dunno:

The President of the United States is supposed to be above such behavior, but one thing Americans knew about Trump before they elected him is that he says what he thinks, and he refuses to take the 'high road' when attacked.

President Trump enjoys the support of many Americans who have appreciated his 'straight from the hip bluntness'; however, he risks losing that support if he can not restrain himself to some degree.

There is a limit he can cross that is un-defensible...and he is getting close to it. Partisans on the outer fringes of both parties will argue that he has already surpassed that limit and/or that he has not. Those who can put partisanship aside and see / recognize 'civility' and Presidential decorum can look past the extremes on both sides.

It is understandable to some degree that he has lashed out at the extremely partisan fake news icons and press that have made it their mission to take him down .but there is still a limit to how low in the mud a President should go with his attackers to fight back.

I have little problem with the President's 'surrogate' fighting the battle in the weeds so that he may remain above it. He just needs to control himself and stay above it....

The Twitter attacks on Mika are over the line, un-Presidential. Trump needs to pull back, learn to control himself, or have someone help him restrain himself. If not he will definitely loise the support of people who put him where he is.

Trump And White House Aide Rip ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts On Twitter

"…to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
June 29, 2017"

Not acceptable IMO....

Of course progressives heads explode because they have as much humor in them as a small soap dish. Ive been laughing my balls off all morning after seeing this........beyond hysterical. And this comes on the heels of CNN taking multiple kicks to the nut sack this week..........:bye1::rofl::rofl:

Dang.....if you are on the right, the cover of TIME Magazine for the year should be WINNING with a pic of Trump........problem is, only 17 people buy that magazine anymore.

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.

We didn't need another PC politician, he says what needs to be said, go Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So in your estimation hurling insults at individuals in the media "needs to be said?"
I'll jump in and say it sure does when it's warranted. Mr. & Mrs. Mika have said plenty of nasty stuff about Trump for months now, outright lies, unfounded allegations and you name it. The president's supposed to just take that crap and not punch back? No way in hell and I applaud him for it. And, keep it up, Mr. President.

Forum List

Back