Trump's trade war with China

Excellent gibberish.

If the Trade War is unnecessary, then why are the Chinese fighting one,and not just giving US what we want?

That is as stupid as asking why the Iraqis fought back after we invaded their country, since we were doing it for their own good.

Says the man that didn't answer the question.

What the fuck is it with you people that you hit reply to questions, but so rarely actually fucking answer them?

THe question stands.

If the Trade War is unnecessary, then why are the Chinese fighting one,and not just giving US what we want?

And btw, we both know why you didn't answer the question. Because the answer makes Trumps position.

I answered you question, the Chinese are fighting back because we started the war and they are defending their interest.

Are you really this stupid? I think that fighting is unnecessary, but if you start a fight with me I will darn will defend myself.

What is their INTEREST in this?

You are dancing around the answer, because saying it, proves Trump right.

Getting the best trade deal for his country, the same thing we want.

That is nonsense. That is not a reason to fight a trade war.

Responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars, over not liking the style of the other guy.

Leaders fight to win benefits for their people or nations. What is Xi trying to win?

You are correct, responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars...unfortunately we do not have one of those for a president, which is why he started a global trade war.

Excellent gibberish.

That is as stupid as asking why the Iraqis fought back after we invaded their country, since we were doing it for their own good.

Says the man that didn't answer the question.

What the fuck is it with you people that you hit reply to questions, but so rarely actually fucking answer them?

THe question stands.

And btw, we both know why you didn't answer the question. Because the answer makes Trumps position.

I answered you question, the Chinese are fighting back because we started the war and they are defending their interest.

Are you really this stupid? I think that fighting is unnecessary, but if you start a fight with me I will darn will defend myself.

What is their INTEREST in this?

You are dancing around the answer, because saying it, proves Trump right.

Getting the best trade deal for his country, the same thing we want.

"Best"? Wow. That clears it up.

So, what makes a trade deal good? Are we discussing some sort of process thing, or is it more results?

Dude. YOu look silly not saying it.

That is nonsense. That is not a reason to fight a trade war.

Responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars, over not liking the style of the other guy.

Leaders fight to win benefits for their people or nations. What is Xi trying to win?

You are correct, responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars...unfortunately we do not have one of those for a president, which is why he started a global trade war.

Funny, you just lied about what I said.

That is very odd, that you felt a need to do that.

What I said was, that,

"Responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars, over not liking the style of the other guy."

Your lie based deflection is noted and dismissed.

My question stands.

What is Xi trying to win?

What I said was, that,

"Responsible grown ups, don't start trade wars, GLOBAL trade wars, over not liking the style of the other guy."

I did not lie about what you said, you added a qualifier that was unnecessary, thus I removed it. Adding it changes nothing. You also keep implying that Xi started the trade war, that is not true. Why can you not admit that it was your god that did it...remember the guy that said trade wars are easy to win.

My question stands.

And I have answered it like 3 times already. Are you still hung over from last night?

What I said was, that,

I did not lie about what you said, you added a qualifier that was unnecessary, thus I removed it. Adding it changes nothing. You also keep implying that Xi started the trade war, that is not true. Why can you not admit that it was your god that did it...remember the guy that said trade wars are easy to win.

My question stands.

And I have answered it like 3 times already. Are you still hung over from last night?

Dude. The more you dodge the obvious core issue here, the more you demonstrate that you know you are in the wrong.

Why are you holding to a position, that you know is false?

the prices of Chinese goods sold in the USA have not gone up. China has absorbed the tariffs and reduced their profit margins. They are now asking to resume negotiations to find common ground. The tariffs worked and China is no longer ripping us off with a huge trade deficit.

as to the market, it went up when the deal was made with Japan, it went up when the deal was made with the EU, and it will skyrocket when the deal is made with China.

some temporary pain is sometimes necessary to obtain a long range fix.

What I said was, that,

My question stands.

Dude. The more you dodge the obvious core issue here, the more you demonstrate that you know you are in the wrong.

I have not dodged anything, I gave you the answer and you choose to ignore it.

the prices of Chinese goods sold in the USA have not gone up. China has absorbed the tariffs and reduced their profit margins. They are now asking to resume negotiations to find common ground. The tariffs worked and China is no longer ripping us off with a huge trade deficit.

as to the market, it went up when the deal was made with Japan, it went up when the deal was made with the EU, and it will skyrocket when the deal is made with China.

some temporary pain is sometimes necessary to obtain a long range fix.

I'm withholding judgement until I see the numbers improve. You know, the numbers that golf won't admit are the issue.

What I said was, that,

My question stands.

Dude. We are past that.

Why are you holding to a position you know is wrong? I'm serious. I'm interested in your motives.

Trump tweeted, "farmers will be a a very BIG and FAST beneficiary of our deal with China. They intend to start purchasing agricultural product immediately. We make the finest and cleanest product in the World, and that is what China wants. Farmers, I LOVE YOU!

The Chinese are patient, and Xi Jinping is a very patient man. They are used to five, ten, and twenty year plans. Xi is also politically savvy. He knows Trump is a very unpopular President and is getting more unpopular everyday as his trade war becomes more serious..Because of his 15% tariff, prices on popular consumer goods go up big time beginning Sept. 1.

Trump has until November 2020 to make some progress. So far his trade war has been disastrous, and Wall Street has been treading water since Jan. 2018. Today, even Trump is concerned about a possible recession.

All Xi has to do is wait him out. Actually, in Chinese terms, Xi doesn't have long to wait. Thirteen months, that is thirteen seconds on the Chinese clock.

Wait him out for WHAT exactly? What is Xi hoping to gain in this?

Xi is hoping to get a new president that is more reasonable and willing to negotiate and does not conduct diplomacy via tweets.

bullshit, Xi is hoping for a new president that will kowtow to him like all previous US presidents have done. Trump is the first president to play hardball with China and its working.

why do you support an outflow of US wealth to china?

Trump tweeted, "farmers will be a a very BIG and FAST beneficiary of our deal with China. They intend to start purchasing agricultural product immediately. We make the finest and cleanest product in the World, and that is what China wants. Farmers, I LOVE YOU!

The Chinese are patient, and Xi Jinping is a very patient man. They are used to five, ten, and twenty year plans. Xi is also politically savvy. He knows Trump is a very unpopular President and is getting more unpopular everyday as his trade war becomes more serious..Because of his 15% tariff, prices on popular consumer goods go up big time beginning Sept. 1.

Trump has until November 2020 to make some progress. So far his trade war has been disastrous, and Wall Street has been treading water since Jan. 2018. Today, even Trump is concerned about a possible recession.

All Xi has to do is wait him out. Actually, in Chinese terms, Xi doesn't have long to wait. Thirteen months, that is thirteen seconds on the Chinese clock.

Wait him out for WHAT exactly? What is Xi hoping to gain in this?

Xi is hoping to get a new president that is more reasonable and willing to negotiate and does not conduct diplomacy via tweets.

bullshit, Xi is hoping for a new president that will kowtow to him like all previous US presidents have done. Trump is the first president to play hardball with China and its working.

I'm curious how he responds to this. He seems to be pretending that the issue, is some sort of clash over personal style and mannerisms.

What I said was, that,

My question stands.

Dude. We are past that.

Why are you holding to a position you know is wrong? I'm serious. I'm interested in your motives.

I do not hold a position that is wrong, why do you pretend that I do?

What I said was, that,

My question stands.

Dude. We are past that.

People are as evasive as you, when they are afraid to stand by their positions.

I don't understand how you can work so hard to avoid the real issue, without realizing that that means that you are obviously in the wrong, on this issue.

When you think about telling me the answer that you know I want, how do you feel?

I have been a student of current political history for over a half century, and I am a retired columnist.

Then you should know that China has been fucking over American workers, businesses, and industries for decades. By all means tell us your brilliant plan to put a stop to this? Got nothing? Then STFU you stupid tard.

I support the free market and free trade, I am a capitalist, not a statist like you.

Wealth does not flow in one direction, it is always flowing back and forth.

Our current trade deals brought us 123 straight months of economic expansion, a record for this country.

Our current trade deals brought us 110 straight months of positive job growth, a record for this country.

Our current trade deals brought us record setting sustained low unemployment.

Our current trade deals brought a million more open jobs than people to fill them.

Our current trade deals had brought us record setting financial markets.

These are all good things in my opinion, yet you statist seem to hate them...why is that?

Dude. We are past that.

People are as evasive as you, when they are afraid to stand by their positions.

I don't understand how you can work so hard to avoid the real issue, without realizing that that means that you are obviously in the wrong, on this issue.

When you think about telling me the answer that you know I want, how do you feel?

I have answered every question you have asked of me. I am not sure what more you want but you are barking up the wrong tree. Go hump the leg of one of your fellow Trump worshipers, I am sure they will tell you whatever it is you want to hear.

I have been a student of current political history for over a half century, and I am a retired columnist.

Then you should know that China has been fucking over American workers, businesses, and industries for decades. By all means tell us your brilliant plan to put a stop to this? Got nothing? Then STFU you stupid tard.

Our current trade deals brought us 123 straight months of economic expansion, a record for this country.

Our current trade deals brought us 110 straight months of positive job growth, a record for this country.

Our current trade deals brought a million more open jobs than people to fill them.

These are all good things in my opinion, why do you want to stop them all?

"If anyone had doubts that trade was the thing hanging over the market, today seals it," said Bill Stone, chief investment officer with Avalon Investment & Advisory.

Tariffs on popular consumer goods like clothing, shoes, computers, and cell phones cause higher prices. Even Trump admitted that yesterday. Higher prices cause inflation. Inflation causes less demand. Less demand causes unemployment. Tariffs cause recession, Econ 101.

When Americans suffer investment losses it causes permanent loss of principle, fourth grade math. Millions of Americans permanently lost more of their principle in investment accounts today.

As things stand now, the Dow has lost over 575 points, the Nasdaq over 200 points, and the S&P over 65 points. The reason: Stocks plunged on Wednesday, giving back Tuesday’s solid gains, after the U.S. bond market flashed a troubling signal about the U.S. economy, a recession warning.

There have been five such warnings of the 2-year and 10-year yields since 1978 and all were precursors to a recession.

Dow tanks 800 points in worst day of 2019 after bond market sends recession warning

Today, the Dow is at 25,690. On March 15, the Dow was 25,440. Because of Trump's trade war with China, the market has been treading water for five months. Stock Market News For Feb 15, 2019

I have been a student of current political history for over a half century, and I am a retired columnist. Never in my 50 years have I seen a U.S. President repeatedly harm our economy and cause investment losses. The current President is doing that very thing. The past three weeks prove it.

We are reminded that Trump was Putin's personal choice to become our President.
So when is the US going to confront China on it's illegal trade practices/theft?
Don't tell me! When the next DEM President is elected right?

These are all good things in my opinion, why do you want to stop them all?

So all the American workers who lost their jobs and all the American businesses destroyed by China's unfair trade practices, THEFT, I guess it sucks to be them? If China were taking over something important to Dem's like education you people would be screaming bloody murder.

Forum List

Back