Trump's Texas Speech.

His function in the Presidential election will come to an end soon enough.
I think he's waking up America to the bullshit with which we've had to deal for the last seven years.

Once he's out of the picture, folks will vote Republican no ifs ands or buts.

There are those of us who have been awake for a while now. The OP and his ilk would rather a polished politician with polished buttons telling us lies instead of a nonpolitical person telling us the truth.

That, has been the case with our human species for quite some time now.

Caligula threw coins to the poor from his balcony. Oh yes, he gained a lot of support from the poor in the early days for that. Of course, after a famine hit the country and he could no longer do that, those same poor who were conditioned and expected it turned on him.

Anyway, you all get the point. The morons on the left have no clue about the economy. They continue to believe the caligulas of todays world. They continue to believe in the robin hood fairy tale perpetuated by the liars on the left. They continue to allow themselves to be manipulated no matter how many times we tell them the truth.

Am I a huge Trump fan? No. I am however a big fan that he is revealing what the thinking American populace is thirsting for. However, this is all a mirage imo. There is not going to be candidates that will run that cannot be bought. There will not be candidates that are self sufficient billionaires. There will not be candidates who cannot be blackmailed due to a shady past.

It is fun to watch.It should also reveal to everyone just how pathetic the left is. How they still chant for hillary and cannot stand Trump. Such types of people are truly not worthy of a bag of vomit. They are such useless brainless morons. They are not worthy of one ounce of respect. That is all this is revealing.

I think he's waking up America to the bullshit with which we've had to deal for the last seven years.

Doubtful.

He's saddling that party with a racist and misogynistic platform.

It's going to be tough to dig out of the hole he's created.
He's not saddling anyone with anything. Do you even know the official GOP "platform", if it even exists at this point? :dunno:

And he's not created a "hole". He's reminding America about the piles of shit that have been created in this once great Nation since 2008.

Oh yeah, haven't given you one of these in a while... :slap:

:beer:

Meh.

The GOP in it's current configuration won't be winning any national elections for quite some time.

The Demographics do not favor a party that shuts out Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Gays and Young people.
That statement is neither true nor accurate. You're just flapping your Liberal gums, bro. :slap:

Yeah, because I forgot to add women.

Stop posting drunk or share. :p

There are those of us who have been awake for a while now. The OP and his ilk would rather a polished politician with polished buttons telling us lies instead of a nonpolitical person telling us the truth.

Caligula threw coins to the poor from his balcony. Oh yes, he gained a lot of support from the poor in the early days for that. Of course, after a famine hit the country and he could no longer do that, those same poor who were conditioned and expected it turned on him.

Anyway, you all get the point. The morons on the left have no clue about the economy. They continue to believe the caligulas of todays world. They continue to believe in the robin hood fairy tale perpetuated by the liars on the left. They continue to allow themselves to be manipulated no matter how many times we tell them the truth.

Am I a huge Trump fan? No. I am however a big fan that he is revealing what the thinking American populace is thirsting for. However, this is all a mirage imo. There is not going to be candidates that will run that cannot be bought. There will not be candidates that are self sufficient billionaires. There will not be candidates who cannot be blackmailed due to a shady past.

It is fun to watch.It should also reveal to everyone just how pathetic the left is. How they still chant for hillary and cannot stand Trump. Such types of people are truly not worthy of a bag of vomit. They are such useless brainless morons. They are not worthy of one ounce of respect. That is all this is revealing.

You kind of got that wrong.

It's conservatives that know nothing about sustaining an economy that works for everyone. They are vulture, me-only, capitalism. Where you get yours and screw everyone else. That, in a nutshell, is how Trump operates.

And he's the "Caligula" telling anyone who will listen, everything is wrong and only a "high energy" strong man like himself can save people.

He's got no ideas other than to spread pontifications about his greatness and hypotheticals about silly calls with corporate heads.

It's conservatives that know nothing about sustaining an economy that works for everyone. They are vulture, me-only, capitalism. Where you get yours and screw everyone else. That, in a nutshell, is how Trump operates.

And he's the "Caligula" telling anyone who will listen, everything is wrong and only a "high energy" strong man like himself can save people.

He's got no ideas other than to spread pontifications about his greatness and hypotheticals about silly calls with corporate heads.

Oh, so the poor people in this country are voting for republicans? Which class is given free stuff after free stuff? Which group gets those "free handouts?"

Which group promises more "free handouts?"

You fucking typical pathetic hypocriticaldouble talking ignorant god damn liar!

Oh, so the poor people in this country are voting for republicans? Which class is given free stuff after free stuff? Which group gets those "free handouts?"

Which group promises more "free handouts?"

You fucking typical pathetic hypocriticaldouble talking ignorant god damn liar!
If you can't discuss things in a manner that doesn't involve vile personal attacks, then we are done.

Good day.

I love his takes on Mexico. If American companies wanna head to Mexico to build their factories, they'll have to pay a price for it. Trump absolutely nailed that one. He's the only Candidate out there speaking blunt truth. He has my support.

Doubtful.

sorry dude. but the latest polls show him winning the female and hispanic vote as well as a larger % of the black vote than any other republican.

Come on shallow---------------say it-------------- PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Doubtful.

He's not saddling anyone with anything. Do you even know the official GOP "platform", if it even exists at this point? :dunno:

And he's not created a "hole". He's reminding America about the piles of shit that have been created in this once great Nation since 2008.

Meh.

The GOP in it's current configuration won't be winning any national elections for quite some time.

The Demographics do not favor a party that shuts out Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Gays and Young people.

Add people that love science, educated people, etc. Pretty much tells a very large percentage of this country to go fuck themselves. 75% of this country HATES LOSERTERIANISM!

OK, Matt. since I suspect that you are a kid, tell us where the money comes from to pay for free education and all the infrastructure that you claim is being ignored.

Before you do that, remember that we are currently 17 trillion in debt and are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar the federal government spends.

Doubtful.

Meh.

That statement is neither true nor accurate. You're just flapping your Liberal gums, bro. :slap:

Trump has more female support than Hillary. So once again, you are wrong.

Doubtful.

sorry dude. but the latest polls show him winning the female and hispanic vote as well as a larger % of the black vote than any other republican.

Trump doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in the general.

And that's now.

Most people outside of New York know very little about this guy.

Doubtful.

Meh.

No he doesn't.

Doubtful.

Meh.

Add people that love science, educated people, etc. Pretty much tells a very large percentage of this country to go fuck themselves. 75% of this country HATES LOSERTERIANISM!

OK, Matt. since I suspect that you are a kid, tell us where the money comes from to pay for free education and all the infrastructure that you claim is being ignored.

Before you do that, remember that we are currently 17 trillion in debt and are borrowing 40 cents of every dollar the federal government spends.

Most of that debt comes from Military expenditures. That, and propping up places like Israel.

Doubtful.

And that's now.

Wanna bet?

Meh.

No he doesn't.

the latest polls say otherwise.

Doubtful.

Meh.

Most of that debt comes from Military expenditures. That, and propping up places like Israel.

horseshit. the entire debt comes from spending more than is collected. Every govt program contributes to the debt.

Personally, I don't know how he gets away with this stuff. He spent most of the speech talking about his deal making expertise, his hair, his deal with NBC, how much money he has and spent very little time on policy or much else. Oh and he name dropped like crazy.

Some of the bullet points:
- He wants to charge a 35% tax/tariff on each car made in Mexico.
-He wants to build a wall which Mexico will pay for and has a beautiful door.
-He wants to raise taxes on Hedge Fund Managers and cut taxes on Corporations and the middle class.
-He doesn't think US law allows for birth right citizenship.

Oh and he cherishes women and is going to take care of their health care.

Just on the first bullet point he would have to convince congress to repeal NAFTA and raise taxes. Neither which is possible at all in the current political climate. Hopefully this next debate is more substantial than the last one.

Why? Because he refuses to back down from political correctness and just laughs in its face. People find that very refreshing.

Personally, I don't know how he gets away with this stuff. He spent most of the speech talking about his deal making expertise, his hair, his deal with NBC, how much money he has and spent very little time on policy or much else. Oh and he name dropped like crazy.

-He wants to raise taxes on Hedge Fund Managers and cut taxes on Corporations and the middle class.

Just on the first bullet point he would have to convince congress to repeal NAFTA and raise taxes. Neither which is possible at all in the current political climate. Hopefully this next debate is more substantial than the last one.

Why? Because he refuses to back down from political correctness and just laughs in its face. People find that very refreshing.

It's entertaining to a certain segment of the Republican Party.

Im not in the trump camp but it won't surprise me if he wins the presidency.

Doubtful.

And that's now.

Only if you live under a huge rock.
Are you for real?
Everybody knows Trump, he has been in the news for almost 30 years.

Im not in the trump camp but it won't surprise me if he wins the presidency.

It would be surprising. But then again, Reagan made it.

Forum List

Back