Trump's Texas Speech.

Doubtful.

He's saddling that party with a racist and misogynistic platform.

It's going to be tough to dig out of the hole he's created.
He's not saddling anyone with anything. Do you even know the official GOP "platform", if it even exists at this point? :dunno:

And he's not created a "hole". He's reminding America about the piles of shit that have been created in this once great Nation since 2008.

Oh yeah, haven't given you one of these in a while... :slap:

:beer:

Meh.

The GOP in it's current configuration won't be winning any national elections for quite some time.

The Demographics do not favor a party that shuts out Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Gays and Young people.

Add people that love science, educated people, etc. Pretty much tells a very large percentage of this country to go fuck themselves.
Why is it that Liberals love science so much that they tell lies about hydraulic fracturing and "Global Warming" and the Keystone XL? :dunno:

What lie? The more fracturing that occurs = the more earth quakes. That isn't a lie! Global warming is very real and supported by all data sets.

Major earthquakes occur when there is a sudden shifts in the plates. Science has often said that many minor earthquakes are a lot better and ease the pressure of plate shifts. Thus reducing the risk of a major earthquakes.

Also long before fraking, there have been thousands of earthquakes a year. Most go unnoticed because the magnitude is under 4.0

Personally, I don't know how he gets away with this stuff. He spent most of the speech talking about his deal making expertise, his hair, his deal with NBC, how much money he has and spent very little time on policy or much else. Oh and he name dropped like crazy.

Some of the bullet points:
- He wants to charge a 35% tax/tariff on each car made in Mexico.
-He wants to build a wall which Mexico will pay for and has a beautiful door.
-He wants to raise taxes on Hedge Fund Managers and cut taxes on Corporations and the middle class.
-He doesn't think US law allows for birth right citizenship.

Oh and he cherishes women and is going to take care of their health care.

Just on the first bullet point he would have to convince congress to repeal NAFTA and raise taxes. Neither which is possible at all in the current political climate. Hopefully this next debate is more substantial than the last one.

Why? Because he refuses to back down from political correctness and just laughs in its face. People find that very refreshing.

It's entertaining to a certain segment of the Republican Party.

Im not in the trump camp but it won't surprise me if he wins the presidency.

It would be surprising. But then again, Reagan made it.

So did Obama. Still waiting for that hope and change. But the fundamental transformation is in full swing. Cops are being murdered and we are surrendering to Iran

He's not saddling anyone with anything. Do you even know the official GOP "platform", if it even exists at this point? :dunno:

And he's not created a "hole". He's reminding America about the piles of shit that have been created in this once great Nation since 2008.

Oh yeah, haven't given you one of these in a while... :slap:

:beer:

Meh.

The GOP in it's current configuration won't be winning any national elections for quite some time.

The Demographics do not favor a party that shuts out Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Gays and Young people.

Add people that love science, educated people, etc. Pretty much tells a very large percentage of this country to go fuck themselves.
Why is it that Liberals love science so much that they tell lies about hydraulic fracturing and "Global Warming" and the Keystone XL? :dunno:

What lie? The more fracturing that occurs = the more earth quakes. That isn't a lie! Global warming is very real and supported by all data sets.

Major earthquakes occur when there is a sudden shifts in the plates. Science has often said that many minor earthquakes are a lot better and ease the pressure of plate shifts. Thus reducing the risk of a major earthquakes.

Also long before fraking, there have been thousands of earthquakes a year. Most go unnoticed because the magnitude is under 4.0

Ignore Matt, he is an idiot. Fracking occurs 5000 to 20000 feet below the surface, it does not cause earthquakes or foul the aquafers.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Nice to know millions of illegals in this country don't constitute a crises as you see it.

And no. I'm not a one percenter but I'm not in the same boat they are. They are here ILLEGALLY, a fact you seem to forget.

These people shouldn't be here and should be deported and you are dumber than that box of rocks.

Just because you are too stupid to realize the 1% is screwing you doesn't mean they aren't.

They are here because the 1% invited them because they don't want to pay YOU a fair wage to do the same work.

Sorry you are too dumb to figure that out.

Personally, I don't know how he gets away with this stuff. He spent most of the speech talking about his deal making expertise, his hair, his deal with NBC, how much money he has and spent very little time on policy or much else. Oh and he name dropped like crazy.

Some of the bullet points:
- He wants to charge a 35% tax/tariff on each car made in Mexico.
-He wants to build a wall which Mexico will pay for and has a beautiful door.
-He wants to raise taxes on Hedge Fund Managers and cut taxes on Corporations and the middle class.
-He doesn't think US law allows for birth right citizenship.

Oh and he cherishes women and is going to take care of their health care.

Just on the first bullet point he would have to convince congress to repeal NAFTA and raise taxes. Neither which is possible at all in the current political climate. Hopefully this next debate is more substantial than the last one.

Why? Because he refuses to back down from political correctness and just laughs in its face. People find that very refreshing.

It's entertaining to a certain segment of the Republican Party.

Im not in the trump camp but it won't surprise me if he wins the presidency.

It would be surprising. But then again, Reagan made it.

Reagan was a Governor of a state. The real surprise is you people put in that nobody Junior Senator of not even ONE TERM in our United States Congress. some guy who changed his name to Obama. So you and all you on the left don't have a damn leg to stand on putting down Republican voters or the Republican candidates. You don't like Trump, Millions of people hated Obama yet you losers still stuck him in on the rest of us. so use your uppity snobbishness on those losers you have running for the Democrats

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Nice to know millions of illegals in this country don't constitute a crises as you see it.

And no. I'm not a one percenter but I'm not in the same boat they are. They are here ILLEGALLY, a fact you seem to forget.

These people shouldn't be here and should be deported and you are dumber than that box of rocks.

Just because you are too stupid to realize the 1% is screwing you doesn't mean they aren't.

They are here because the 1% invited them because they don't want to pay YOU a fair wage to do the same work.

Sorry you are too dumb to figure that out.

Jealous of the one per cent much??

As for inviting them here, got a link for that little factoid?? Doubt it because the one percent have better things to do.

Yup. That box of rocks is way smarter than you will ever be.

LMAO at one dumb jealous idiot.

Reagan was a Governor of a state. The real surprise is you people put in that nobody Junior Senator of not even ONE TERM in our United States Congress. some guy who changed his name to Obama. So you and all you on the left don't have a damn leg to stand on putting down Republican voters or the Republican candidates. You don't like Trump, Millions of people hated Obama yet you losers still stuck him in on the rest of us. so use your uppity snobbishness on those losers you have running for the Democrats

Hey, Staph, what are you goign to do when Obama leaves office and that giant voice of hate you have in your heart has nothing to fill it every day?

Jealous of the one per cent much??

As for inviting them here, got a link for that little factoid?? Doubt it because the one percent have better things to do.

Yup. That box of rocks is way smarter than you will ever be.

LMAO at one dumb jealous idiot.

Look, honey, just because you enjoy taking it up the ass from the one percenters, doesn't mean I have to tolerate your racism.

If Pedro stole your toilet cleaning job, it's because a 1%er didn't want to pay you a decent wage to do it.

Forum List

Back