Trumps tax plan tailor made for the rich....how does it feel Trumpites?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump's Economic Plan: Light on Details, Heavy on Tax Breaks for the Rich....

I just hope his toothless lice scratching supporters all have a back up plan hidden away in their pissy mattress's, cause from what I heard, trickle down is a coming like a bullet if he's elected and we all know trickle down comes in the form of Corporate urine!!

Last edited:
Moron...have you looked at the donor list to the Clinton foundation?

I just hope his toothless lice scratching supporters all have a back up plan hidden away in their pissy mattress's, cause from what I heard, trickle down is a coming like a bullet if he's elected and we all know trickle down comes in the form of urine!!

Yes here he is in Detroit, first tells them how little they make and how high unemployment is, and then tells them he will eliminate the death tax(inheritance tax) , drop the 33% tax bracket to 15 (most are not even in the 33% bracket) and give unlimited child care deductions. Last I checked a person has to pay, and the poor can barely pay for child care, but the rich can now send their kids to the best daycares, have nanny's and even perhaps tutors , and get deductions.

This man is a nightmare, oh get rid of the ACA, (many are on it ) and get rid of the EPA, (he is in Detroit here, close to the Flint water problem) He is a living nightmare.

of course he blamed the state of Detroit on Hillary. This man is a nutcase, and those who vote for them if they are not wealthy, are crazy. He is for the rich, and will be surrounded by the elites, and the rich will get richer and the poor, poorer under his plan. Do not vote thinking the wealthy have your best interest at heart, if that is the case why are they so filthy rich??? Why does a billionaire have his shirts, suits, and hats made overseas, maybe he needs a tax break to open an apparel plant here in the US. Then he would have to pay more. Wages need to be raised, especially service jobs, because the elites love service.
Become a mechanic, plumber, massage therapist, personal shopper, electrician for installing security systems, personal driver, errand runner, nanny, (some nannies I have known make more than a daycare person in the right situation), carpenter, roofer,

and charge big time. Pay me a living wage or don't work.

Demand HB1 Visas are stopped, all work visas. If they pay enough, they can find American workers, and workers should not be laid off to be replaced by a young HB1 visa.

Remember 1929, and better yet remember 2008, trickle down economics does not work. Manufacturing jobs are not returning, when China and Mexico and India make lower wages.

• Banned

I just hope his toothless lice scratching supporters all have a back up plan hidden away in their pissy mattress's, cause from what I heard, trickle down is a coming like a bullet if he's elected and we all know trickle down comes in the form of urine!!

Yes here he is in Detroit, first tells them how little they make and how high unemployment is, and then tells them he will eliminate the death tax(inheritance tax) , drop the 33% tax bracket to 15 (most are not even in the 33% bracket) and give unlimited child care deductions. Last I checked a person has to pay, and the poor can barely pay for child care, but the rich can now send their kids to the best daycares, have nanny's and even perhaps tutors , and get deductions.

This man is a nightmare, oh get rid of the ACA, (many are on it ) and get rid of the EPA, (he is in Detroit here, close to the Flint water problem) He is a living nightmare.

of course he blamed the state of Detroit on Hillary. This man is a nutcase, and those who vote for them if they are not wealthy, are crazy. He is for the rich, and will be surrounded by the elites, and the rich will get richer and the poor, poorer under his plan. Do not vote thinking the wealthy have your best interest at heart, if that is the case why are they so filthy rich??? Why does a billionaire have his shirts, suits, and hats made overseas, maybe he needs a tax break to open an apparel plant here in the US. Then he would have to pay more. Wages need to be raised, especially service jobs, because the elites love service.
Become a mechanic, plumber, massage therapist, personal shopper, electrician for installing security systems, personal driver, errand runner, nanny, (some nannies I have known make more than a daycare person in the right situation), carpenter, roofer,

Demand HB1 Visas are stopped, all work visas. If they pay enough, they can find American workers, and workers should not be laid off to be replaced by a young HB1 visa.

Remember 1929, and better yet remember 2008, trickle down economics does not work. Manufacturing jobs are not returning, when China and Mexico and India make lower wages.
Check out his unlimited child care deal...imagine flying your 3 Nanny's around on your private jet to some vacation spot, all tax deductible and you're from Detroit....if that isn't a vote for Trump message, nothing is.

Accuse your opponent of the exact thing you are guilty of.

Vote Hillary to enrich Wall Street and the Billionaire Class.

• Banned

Have you noticed, he's no longer talking that crap anymore, he's now talking about making better trade deals. Which is a good thing, although its gonna start a trade war and US jobs will be once again on the brink....because we can not compete with a buck a day worker overseas.

Nigga, the donation list to both the Clinton Crime Family foundation and the fat blobs campaign. But you keep the yes massah stuff coming and your shack on the DNC plantation is secure.

• Banned
Accuse your opponent of the exact thing you are guilty of.

Vote Hillary to enrich Wall Street and the Billionaire Class.
The only crime Obama got for his wallstreet dollars was not putting them bitches in jail, other than that, what has Obama done for Wall street that you think Hillary will do?

Nigga, the donation list to both the Clinton Crime Family foundation and the fat blobs campaign. But you keep the yes massah stuff coming and your shack on the DNC plantation is secure.
I love it when you lice balls use the N word, it lets me know, you got some in the family...my condolences, sir.

I just hope his toothless lice scratching supporters all have a back up plan hidden away in their pissy mattress's, cause from what I heard, trickle down is a coming like a bullet if he's elected and we all know trickle down comes in the form of Corporate urine!!

Wow, so eight years of Barack Obama and you progressives running things made the rich much richer and the poor much poorer...but you want people to worry about Donald Trump?

Deflect all you want, Trump is a rich man's dream ticket!! SUCKER!!

The clinton's took donations from the who's who of the richest corporations from here and around the world............Trump is wealthy by his own hard work....hilary used her public office to become a billionaire........you want the crook...I want the businessman....

of course....voting democrat as you do.......you belong to the party of crooks and racists....

Wow, so eight years of Barack Obama and you progressives running things made the rich much richer and the poor much poorer...but you want people to worry about Donald Trump?
Trump you idiot is the reason the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor...he's not your solution....just ask the foreign labor he uses over your white sorry ass.

Moron....by lowering the tax rate on businesses you create jobs........which means the poor make money....moron......and the middle income earners benefit more from the child care deductions

you left wing morons......no wonder they have no food or toilet paper in Venezuela....

The clinton's took donations from the who's who of the richest corporations from here and around the world............Trump is wealthy by his own hard work....hilary used her public office to become a billionaire........you want the crook...I want the businessman....

of course....voting democrat as you do.......you belong to the party of crooks and racists....
Logic was NEVER a strong point of the left.

Anyone who believes a big unlimited government run by a small elite is a good form of government, obviously can't think logically.

Trump hate's america's labor community and idiots like you give him a pass for it. I'm not a Hillary fan, but anything is better than a unqualified racist foreign worker loving hypocrite.

Logic was NEVER a strong point of the left.

Anyone who believes a big unlimited government run by a small elite is a good form of government, obviously can't think logically.
And anyone believing the most unqualified candidate in US history running for president, who shits on america's labor force for cheap labor is the idea candidate, lacks not only logic but brain matter to function properly.

This is about tax plans and you cant even defend it. Good deflect tho

I'll defend it....moron........lower taxes on businesses and on everyone creates a booming, growing economy....twit.........you left wingers think taking money from those who make the jobs will create jobs....then blame the people you stole from for not creating jobs because you took their money.....

moron

Forum List

Back