Trump's Tax Cuts are a Bust

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“For Trump and many of his allies, government is yet another avenue for grift and personal enrichment, a pattern he has maintained for his entire life. But now that he's in office, he's not just a greedy grifter; he's a powerful kleptocrat. For the GOP, government is a way of pushing failed ideas that enrich a few at the expense of the many, with the veneer of public service in place only to doll up malignant self-interest and bigotry.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/opinions/trump-tax-cuts-fed-interest-rate-jill-filipovic/index.html

Exactly.

trumpfakenews.png

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:Blablablablabla....Numerous "experts" said his mere election would crash the markets and economy....Though Cheeto isn't 1/2 as great as his fanbois make him out to be, he's not 1/10th as bad as you barking moonbats screech about him being....Go peddle you hater tots and haterade to the haters.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:Blablablablabla....Numerous "experts" said his mere election would crash the markets and economy....Though Cheeto isn't 1/2 as great as his fanbois make him out to be, he's not 1/10th as bad as you barking moonbats screech about him being....Go peddle you hater tots and haterade to the haters.

Thank you for making my point. You are a great example of people who exemplify the old saying, " ignorance is bliss". :2up:

I support the cut to corporate rates, but not to the top personal rate. The budget deficit and $21T Debt will cause a catastrophe sooner or later. My solution is a new Fed sales tax to cover spending, since they are unable to cut spending.

Forum List

Back