Trumps Tax Cut Is History's Greatest Daylight Robbery Gutting The Nation To Benefit The Wealthy

SobieskiSavedEurope said:
Small businesses are the worst for hiring Illegal Immigrants.
The VAST Majority Don't, And Don't Need To
Are You Miserable By Nature ??

meme-face-4.jpg

Ronald Reagan’s implementation of supply-side economics in the 1980s began a cascade of money away from public enterprise and into private wealth. That shift has done more than drive a huge increase in income inequality; it’s also impoverished the nation to make a handful of people more wealthy than anyone has been in history. And in just three years in office, Donald Trump has made the situation much, much worse.

Republicans seem anxious that Trump should get off Twitter and “run on the economy.” After all, the stock market is up, though not as much as under Obama, and unemployment is down—again, not as much as in the previous administration.

But it’s Democrats who should be running on the economy. Because the Trump economy is fueled by history’s greatest daylight robbery: a historic shift of funds from the public trust into the hands of an extraordinary wealthy few.

The effects of that shift aren’t going to be paid for by those at the top. They’re going to be a gut-punch for those who are not in the billionaire club. And that punch will land all too soon after Election Day in 2020.

How Big Companies Won New Tax Breaks From the Trump Administration

Instead of a once-in-a-generation shift of wealth from the public to the wealthy, Trump has created a once-in-history gutting of the many to benefit a very, very few.
This is what happens when that 'trickle' is taken away.

Detroit-after-60-years-of-Progressives1_24002ccd70b487147e1ef774ae48b70d-e1531172022294.jpg

The left continually decries trickle-down economics. But no better proof of its effects is needed than to look at areas in which that money from large employers is cut off.

The example above is Detroit. When the benefits of trickle-down left Detroit in a failing automotive business, the effects on the economy were pretty devastating.

This scene is repeated every time large corporations leave or reduce the money from their employment (That trickle-down effect).

The most noticeable instance was in 2009 when the housing bubble burst and the corporations shed millions of jobs, which in turn devastated thousands of economies.

Yeah, tell us how 'trickle-down' doesn't work.

I see a ton of local small businesses hiring Illegal Immigrants.
I Didn'....

How Do You Know They're 'Illegal' ??
Did You Card Them ??
Did You Interview Them ??
You Can Just Tell By Looking They Don't Have The Proper Visa ??
Did You Do Your Duty And Tip Off The Authorities ??
How Do You Know They Aren't Legal Chain Migrants ??
And There's As Many European And Canadian Illegals Too

So If You Were A Small Business Owner
How Would You Prevent Yourself From Hiring Potential Illegals ??
Don't Lie And Say E-Verify,
Because It's Cost Destructive For The Average Small Business
Drug Screening Is Something You May Want To Do Also
So Who Would You Have Verify Their ID Isn't All Counterfeit ??
You Can't, Can You... Nope

Again:
Are You As Dismal To Be Around IRL
As You Are Rhetorically Quoting My Posts Anecdotally
Because... Well, You Have To Defend A False Narrative
'Most Businessmen Are Un-American Degenerates'

I see a ton of local small businesses hiring Illegal Immigrants.
I Didn'....

How Do You Know They're 'Illegal' ??
Did You Card Them ??
Did You Interview Them ??
You Can Just Tell By Looking They Don't Have The Proper Visa ??
Did You Do Your Duty And Tip Off The Authorities ??
How Do You Know They Aren't Legal Chain Migrants ??
And There's As Many European And Canadian Illegals Too

So If You Were A Small Business Owner
How Would You Prevent Yourself From Hiring Potential Illegals ??
Don't Lie And Say E-Verify,
Because It's Cost Destructive For The Average Small Business
Drug Screening Is Something You May Want To Do Also
So Who Would You Have Verify Their ID Isn't All Counterfeit ??
You Can't, Can You... Nope

Again:
Are You As Dismal To Be Around IRL
As You Are Rhetorically Quoting My Posts Anecdotally
Because... Well, You Have To Defend A False Narrative
'Most Businessmen Are Un-American Degenerates'

When you see a bunch of Mexican, Guatemalan, and Ecuadorians lining up on the street corner to get picked up as day laborers, see them working landscaping, masonry, construction, restaurants, as maids etc.

Then yeah, I'm sure many of them are illegals, or former illegals.

Western Europeans must be some of the most slow witted people to ever exist, particularly those of British ethnic heritages.

Big government is wrong, but we trust them when it comes to publishing public statistics.
We also trust them with the big Military industrial complex.
(Rolls eyes)
So Where Did Mother Jones Get Their Facts
They Take Credit For The Chart With Their Watermark

You gotta laugh at angry desperate hypocrites on the left who whine that Trump is "gutting the nation" while they enjoy a DOW consistently in record territory, a booming economy and their pensions making money instead of losing it.

Forum List

Back