Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

So let me understand here. Russia hacked us and Trump wants to reward them by lifting sanctions?
And people are still saying Trump isn't working for Putin?
lk011517dAPR.jpg

This whole demonization of the Russians is a construct of democrats. Russia stepped in to out obama as an ally and a parent of isis.

Well Leftists call The Donald orange and sometimes The Orange Jesus.
What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

Orange isn't a race and chocolate isn't a race.
I actually got it from the black New Orleans mayor, Nagin.

/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

So the Leftists should state is or isn't the black New Orleans mayor Nagin a racist for using the word chocolate.
That's just it, he can't be a racist because he's black. Whites are held to a different standard but that isn't racist.

Libs can't think.

Nonsense. I'm white. If I call whites, "crackers," that doesn't make me racist. If a black uses that word, they're being racist.

Well Leftists call The Donald orange and sometimes The Orange Jesus.
What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

I see you're an idiot. That explains it. But yes, describing a black person as "chocolate" certainly speaks to their race.

This New Orleans mayor Nagin is a black man, so you think he's a racist? He used the word chocolate to describe New Orleans, a Chocolate City.
No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist. And for the record, I don't view the word, "chocolate," as racist, regardless of who says it.

"No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist."

Okay so this means white people also? Eg. saying "I'm proud to be white" and/or "I like being part of the white race"

This isn't racist either is it, because you're commenting those things about your own race.

Trump is being blackmailed and is now going to kiss Putin's butt. I have no issue with Putin fighting Isis in Syria or being allies with Syria either.
Oh my, and your good with Hillary selling herself off to foreign nations through the Clinton foundation.

How did that happen? When?

I'm sorry but when you voted for Trump,you lost the ability to use that argument.
Norway cut their donations by 87% after the elections. It has been documented that the Clinton foundation is a pay for play. He'll they even rented out the Lincoln bedroom. They are as corrupt as you can be.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

I see you're an idiot. That explains it. But yes, describing a black person as "chocolate" certainly speaks to their race.

This New Orleans mayor Nagin is a black man, so you think he's a racist? He used the word chocolate to describe New Orleans, a Chocolate City.
No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist. And for the record, I don't view the word, "chocolate," as racist, regardless of who says it.

"No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist."

Okay so this means white people also? Eg. saying "I'm proud to be white" and/or "I like being part of the white race"

This isn't racist either is it, because you're commenting those things about your own race.
Yeah. Say white power and see how that flies. Libs can't think or be honest for a second.

"What race is "orange?"

Yeah. Say white power and see how that flies. Libs can't think or be honest for a second.

Well Black Lives Matter is okay, but White Lives Matter was ruled, yes racist.

Just "all lives matter' was enough to make the libs foam over in outrage.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

All life's matter is not just a republican thing....why do you have to keep Puttin (lol) lines in the sand all of the time?

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.

What race is "orange?"

"What race is "orange?"

Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
. And you can pack your bags to move to another country of your choice anytime you are ready. What kind of person are you to call the incoming POTUS a piece of sh-t ? The left is proving their treachery in this nation now, and the agenda that groups were running for years has finally done it's damage, but hopefully the damage can be undone now.

Go bark up some other tree with your double standard monkey. Look around at what you all called Obama for 8 years..Get a life.

Get used to it lefties

Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.

Yes that illustrates that they're lunatics, how is All Lives Matter in any way offensive? It isn't, Leftism is a mental illness.

Yes that illustrates that they're lunatics, how is All Lives Matter in any way offensive? It isn't, Leftism is a mental illness.

Saying all lives matter ruins their narrative

"What race is "orange?"

Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.

"Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations."

So that also applies to blacks shouting "Black Power" and "Black and Proud" then?

"You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods."

No actually I don't notice, perhaps you've watched too many Hollyweird films.

Get used to it lefties

Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.

Yeah they keep saying that....but no proof

"Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations."

So that also applies to blacks shouting "Black Power" and "Black and Proud" then?

"You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods."

No actually I don't notice, perhaps you've watched too many Hollyweird films.
Of course that applies to blacks as well. What part of, "regardless of skin color," don't you comprehend? Oh, wait, I forgot.... you're the idiot who thinks referring to a black as "chocolate," isn't referring to their race.

Forum List

Back