Trump's speech of doom & gloom at the convention

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Was seen as a good speech by 75% of the people polled by CNN. That is the polar opposite of how the left here on USMB portrayed the speech. So one could assume that the left is out of touch with mainstream America no?

CNN Trashes Its Own Donald Trump Poll

Not only that but the same poll showed that 56% of those polled were more likely to vote for Trump as a result.

Supporting your contention...

STEPHANOPOULOS: And Martha Raddatz, a pretty dark speech, labeled Hillary Clinton the candidate of death, destruction terrorism and weakness and mass lawlessness.

MARTHA RADDATZ: Yeah. If Americans are not scared for their safety before tonight, they are tonight. He talked about the crime, lawlessness, economic catastrophe. He is the law and order candidate, he said. And basically, his message is, only he can save America. And this goes right to what the majority of Americans are worried about, crime. They are worried about terrorism.

CHUCK TODD: You know, Lester, I thought it was an extraordinarily dark speech. There are going to be many Americans who say he's describing, “I don't recognize that America.” There are going to be others that say, “That is what I think I see” or “that is what I think I feel.” But, I tell you, it was dark.

Networks on Trump: A ‘Dark Speech’ From a ‘Vengeful’ ‘Demagogue’
'Conservative Punk | Facebook

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 11.26.47 AM.png

Was seen as a good speech by 75% of the people polled by CNN. That is the polar opposite of how the left here on USMB portrayed the speech. So one could assume that the left is out of touch with mainstream America no?

Not only that but the same poll showed that 56% of those polled were more likely to vote for Trump as a result.

what can you say about that ..

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
What can you say about that....

Oh yeah this..... I can't dispute the poll results so I will mock the messenger because I'm an idiot.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

oh but I can dispute Beerfart. They've been proven to be lying sob's just like Trump.

lets start here .

Breitbart Has Finally Destroyed Its Last Shred Of Credibility

Last edited:
  • Banned

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Oh yeah this..... I can't dispute the poll results so I will mock the messenger because I'm an idiot.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

oh but I can dispute Beerfart. They've been proven to be lying sob's just like Trump.
This thread isn't about Breitbart. It is about the CNN poll that you are too much of a coward to admit that it shows the left is clueless and their attempt to taint the speech failed.

Carry on with more diversions if you like. I'll just put you on ignore for awhile. Your choice

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

This thread isn't about Breitbart. It is about the CNN poll that you are too much of a coward to admit that it shows the left is clueless and their attempt to taint the speech failed.

Carry on with more diversions if you like. I'll just put you on ignore for awhile. Your choice

:eusa_whistle:

screen-shot-2016-07-24-at-11-26-47-am-png.82765

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

• Banned

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

You're so dumb you make my point for me lol

Hysterical

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Let, try out some other adjectives shall we?
Inspiring?
Optimistic?
Courageous?
Nope, not even a little bit.
Angry?
Terrifying?
Pessimistic?
Xenophobic?
Yes but not exactly the kind of words the media likes to use.
"Dark" is really the most neutral term they could use for such a towering pile of alarmist reactionary hyperbole.

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Inspiring?
Optimistic?
Courageous?
Angry?
Terrifying?
Pessimistic?
Xenophobic?
"Dark" is really the most neutral term they could use for such a towering pile of alarmist reactionary hyperbole.

keep the simpletons uneducated and SKEERT ... the Republicans platform since 2000

if you want to call Donnie a Republican

Bigger polls tell everyone clearly that 70% of Americans believe the country is going in the wrong direction. Hillary is the 3rd term of Obama, she even admits basically as much.

The only thing Trump has to do is convince America his way is feasible, and it is Katy bar the door. The thing is----------->people can change their minds about candidates in 24, to 72 hours. The direction of the country? Not gonna happen.

oh yeah, this

Beerfart ^^^^^^^^^^^^

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Inspiring?
Optimistic?
Courageous?
Angry?
Terrifying?
Pessimistic?
Xenophobic?

Speaks highly of their creativity though...they all used "dark" adjective?

Watch the Dems try to put a happy face on the economy,terrorism
and the USA's place in the world....

Trump's speech was more in the realm of take the Obama rose colored glasses
off for a few minutes folks..

Forum List

Back